Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Google engineer fired

Discuss issues related to government, politics, and law.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Google engineer fired

Postby Cornfed » August 8th, 2017, 3:30 am

For daring to question the psychotic diversity religion, albeit in a pathetically mealy mouthed way. I hope some kind soul gives him a job.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-08/google-fires-employee-behind-controversial-diversity-memo

I wonder if the horrible freak in the video actually believes what it’s saying. Is everyone so stark raving mad that they actually don’t know that females and blacks are inferior to white men? I have to assume not, but you never know.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5587
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Google engineer fired

Postby fschmidt » August 8th, 2017, 4:24 am

I am glad that American tech companies and the American military are promoting women. This should greatly accelerate the demise of America.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2308
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Google engineer fired

Postby Cornfed » August 8th, 2017, 6:18 am

You would think that some uncucked country could set up a software industry that would put the entire Silicone Valley circus out of business.

Anyway, here is Molyneux’s take on the subject.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5587
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Google engineer fired

Postby MrPeabody » August 8th, 2017, 6:44 am

The US is a prison camp. Freedom of speech has become a laughable joke.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1281
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Re: Google engineer fired

Postby Cornfed » August 9th, 2017, 7:20 am

Cornfed wrote:I hope some kind soul gives him a job.

It seems some kind soul has offered.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/08/julian-assange-offers-job-fired-google-employee-wrote-anti-diversity/
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5587
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Google engineer fired

Postby gsjackson » August 9th, 2017, 7:36 am

Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I hope some kind soul gives him a job.

It seems some kind soul has offered.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/08/julian-assange-offers-job-fired-google-employee-wrote-anti-diversity/


Interesting. I'd imagine that when Assange started out he self-identified as a leftist, but after years of exposing corruption has observed that the most substantial abuses of governmental and corporate power right now are committed by people who identify as left Democrats, at least in the U.S.

Of course, at some point it may be widely recognized that it is more useful to identify such people ethnically rather than politically.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1729
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: Google engineer fired

Postby Cornfed » August 9th, 2017, 8:23 am

gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I hope some kind soul gives him a job.

It seems some kind soul has offered.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/08/julian-assange-offers-job-fired-google-employee-wrote-anti-diversity/


Interesting. I'd imagine that when Assange started out he self-identified as a leftist, but after years of exposing corruption has observed that the most substantial abuses of governmental and corporate power right now are committed by people who identify as left Democrats, at least in the U.S.

Of course, at some point it may be widely recognized that it is more useful to identify such people ethnically rather than politically.

Surely everyone by now knows that the Jews done it.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5587
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Google engineer fired

Postby Cornfed » August 9th, 2017, 1:32 pm

Here is Moly interviewing the guy himself. He seems very naive - in a similar place to where I was at 13 or so. It explains why he wrote what he wrote. It is possible that he genuinely thought that people thought that there were no differences between males and females and he was doing everyone a favor by pointing out that there might be. Sigh. This is one reason I post the stuff I do. Ignorance is a renewable resource, and we want to shift the Overton Window where we can.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5587
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Google engineer fired

Postby JollyBengali » August 12th, 2017, 8:46 am

I work in software engineering at another tech company, and Damore simply said out loud what most guys I know believe but are way too scared to say publically for fear of losing their jobs. It's absolute insanity that "men and women are different from each other" is now a controversial offensive thing to say.

What's funny is that most females in tech are Asian immigrants on h1-b visas, yet all the shrieking and screeching over the memo is coming from American women (and some beta males). All of the Asian women in tech I've talked to said they weren't at all offended by the memo, some even agreed with it.
JollyBengali
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: June 14th, 2015, 6:06 am

Re: Google engineer fired

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » August 12th, 2017, 7:08 pm

James Damore was James Demure during the interview.
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on August 12th, 2017, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Google engineer fired

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » August 12th, 2017, 7:14 pm

JollyBengali wrote:I work in software engineering at another tech company, and Damore simply said out loud what most guys I know believe but are way too scared to say publically for fear of losing their jobs. It's absolute insanity that "men and women are different from each other" is now a controversial offensive thing to say.

What's funny is that most females in tech are Asian immigrants on h1-b visas, yet all the shrieking and screeching over the memo is coming from American women (and some beta males). All of the Asian women in tech I've talked to said they weren't at all offended by the memo, some even agreed with it.

I agree. Many of the best women in U.S. IT/tech are South (East Indian) and East Asian women. They don't care about looking good, which means they are low maintenance, and they can belt out code. I want to date and court women as such but most of them are too culturally-solipsistic (I'm not East Indian nor of any other Asian ethnic group) when it comes to their culture. They are the only women here in the USA whom can match my interests and tech IQ. The White and White Jewish women whom are intelligent coders, developers, admins, etc. that I meet are not interested in me because I'm not one of their people although they know they and I know that we are IQ-compatible in I.T./tech.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Google engineer fired

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » August 12th, 2017, 7:25 pm

Ask most White or Black American women what are continuous delivery, mpp, concurrency, fault tolerance, scalability, sdlc, devops, etc., and they are clueless.
I don't know everything in tech (I come from an object-oriented architectural background, not a SysAdmin nor DBA nor CIEE background: once you learn one OO language, you know them all), but they don't know anything in tech.

I have yet to meet a female East Indian programmer whom didn't know what Java was; I'm not talking about JavaScript. They go crazy because that's their number one goto language although Python is on the rise although it's not completely an OO language [yet] but it's merely an interpretation-executed language.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*


Return to Government, Politics, Law

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests