Google engineer fired

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Google engineer fired

Post by Cornfed »

For daring to question the psychotic diversity religion, albeit in a pathetically mealy mouthed way. I hope some kind soul gives him a job.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... rsity-memo

I wonder if the horrible freak in the video actually believes what it’s saying. Is everyone so stark raving mad that they actually don’t know that females and blacks are inferior to white men? I have to assume not, but you never know.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Google engineer fired

Post by fschmidt »

I am glad that American tech companies and the American military are promoting women. This should greatly accelerate the demise of America.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You would think that some uncucked country could set up a software industry that would put the entire Silicone Valley circus out of business.

Anyway, here is Molyneux’s take on the subject.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxIw9fyIK_c[/youtube]
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The US is a prison camp. Freedom of speech has become a laughable joke.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:I hope some kind soul gives him a job.
It seems some kind soul has offered.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08 ... diversity/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:

Interesting. I'd imagine that when Assange started out he self-identified as a leftist, but after years of exposing corruption has observed that the most substantial abuses of governmental and corporate power right now are committed by people who identify as left Democrats, at least in the U.S.

Of course, at some point it may be widely recognized that it is more useful to identify such people ethnically rather than politically.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Interesting. I'd imagine that when Assange started out he self-identified as a leftist, but after years of exposing corruption has observed that the most substantial abuses of governmental and corporate power right now are committed by people who identify as left Democrats, at least in the U.S.

Of course, at some point it may be widely recognized that it is more useful to identify such people ethnically rather than politically.
Surely everyone by now knows that the Jews done it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is Moly interviewing the guy himself. He seems very naive - in a similar place to where I was at 13 or so. It explains why he wrote what he wrote. It is possible that he genuinely thought that people thought that there were no differences between males and females and he was doing everyone a favor by pointing out that there might be. Sigh. This is one reason I post the stuff I do. Ignorance is a renewable resource, and we want to shift the Overton Window where we can.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN1vEfqHGro[/youtube]
JollyBengali
Freshman Poster

Post by JollyBengali »

I work in software engineering at another tech company, and Damore simply said out loud what most guys I know believe but are way too scared to say publically for fear of losing their jobs. It's absolute insanity that "men and women are different from each other" is now a controversial offensive thing to say.

What's funny is that most females in tech are Asian immigrants on h1-b visas, yet all the shrieking and screeching over the memo is coming from American women (and some beta males). All of the Asian women in tech I've talked to said they weren't at all offended by the memo, some even agreed with it.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

James Damore was James Demure during the interview.
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on August 12th, 2017, 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

JollyBengali wrote:I work in software engineering at another tech company, and Damore simply said out loud what most guys I know believe but are way too scared to say publically for fear of losing their jobs. It's absolute insanity that "men and women are different from each other" is now a controversial offensive thing to say.

What's funny is that most females in tech are Asian immigrants on h1-b visas, yet all the shrieking and screeching over the memo is coming from American women (and some beta males). All of the Asian women in tech I've talked to said they weren't at all offended by the memo, some even agreed with it.
I agree. Many of the best women in U.S. IT/tech are South (East Indian) and East Asian women. They don't care about looking good, which means they are low maintenance, and they can belt out code. I want to date and court women as such but most of them are too culturally-solipsistic (I'm not East Indian nor of any other Asian ethnic group) when it comes to their culture. They are the only women here in the USA whom can match my interests and tech IQ. The White and White Jewish women whom are intelligent coders, developers, admins, etc. that I meet are not interested in me because I'm not one of their people although they know they and I know that we are IQ-compatible in I.T./tech.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ask most White or Black American women what are continuous delivery, mpp, concurrency, fault tolerance, scalability, sdlc, devops, etc., and they are clueless.
I don't know everything in tech (I come from an object-oriented architectural background, not a SysAdmin nor DBA nor CIEE background: once you learn one OO language, you know them all), but they don't know anything in tech.

I have yet to meet a female East Indian programmer whom didn't know what Java was; I'm not talking about JavaScript. They go crazy because that's their number one goto language although Python is on the rise although it's not completely an OO language [yet] but it's merely an interpretation-executed language.
tom
Junior Poster

Re: GoogleGarble search results

Post by tom »

Google is now gerrymandering search for James Damore, it now auto-completes as James D'amore. GoogleGarbling search did not do this a few days ago. Sneaky evil fuckers at Google at it again. They did this in the election concerning Hillary Clinton too. Of course, anything that makes feminist BS look bad, they have been doing this for a while now.
https://conservativetribune.com/hillary ... of-google/
No only has Google intentionally created a highly hostile work environment, they have made extra sure the whole world knows this too. They have told talented and industrious guys Google is a no go place to go. Google will surly loose it monopoly over this.
משה בן יצחק
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

The auto complete is working for "James Damore" now. I read on some blog Google hired a 1000 reporters to run a smear campaign on James Damore. There is a flood of negative news stories, adds and threats of all sorts against James Damore. None of the negative stories allow comments. It is just like the Scientology's fair game policy. Google is showing the world how to be an evil SJW infested internet company.
משה בן יצחק