Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why aren’t tech employees on strike?

Discuss issues related to government, politics, and law.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why aren’t tech employees on strike?

Post by Cornfed » August 18th, 2017, 2:50 am

It is bad enough that they put up with all the diversity bullshit and the replacement of their colleagues with incompetent wogs, but now the forces of evil have really crossed the line and are destroying the entire Internet as we know it by denying services to anyone insufficiently enthusiastic about the Marxist white genocide agenda. The whole rotten industry is being kept afloat by a few talented developers and most of them probably value the Internet as it was until recently. Why are they silently putting up with this crap instead of walking off the job and bringing the Marxist corporations doing this to their knees?

Dweebs, the fate of the world rests on your puny/flabby shoulders. Get a pair and do what you know is right.

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Why aren’t tech employees on strike?

Post by xiongmao » August 22nd, 2017, 7:51 pm

Er, they are.

Well I am anyway. I'm quitting IT next month and going to have another crazy time overseas.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.

WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Post by WorldTraveler » August 22nd, 2017, 9:07 pm

Xiongmao is making the system work for him, by using his highly in demand skills to get jobs when he wants, then take off and travel when he wants. I did it too. That is one good thing I can say about the IT field. If you are good, you can pretty much always get a job in your home country. Most jobs aren't long term, but who cares. Nobody will ask you why you've had so many jobs. Also things are getting better for working remotely for many jobs.

These are not the location independent entrepreneur types who are nothing but hot air marketing guys who are trying to sell you on the lifestyle. They'll be glad to teach you for a fee, how you too can live on beach and make money.

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao » August 28th, 2017, 10:49 am

Actually I'm not sure I'm that good. But it's probably more a case of employers have become hugely demanding and you have to know a dozen programming languages and work unpaid overtime and have excellent social skills.

I've learnt to play the system. Get a job, do the required hours, keep out of office politics. Spend nothing apart from on rent and food. Invest the rest.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » August 28th, 2017, 11:05 am

What I am asking for is for non-losers to take a principled stand and walk off the job. But the only feedback I am getting is from losers. But maybe that is the point. This is how the scum win. By having everyone as nomads, so any strike is kind of, well, it doesn’t even really make sense.

Return to “Government, Politics, Law”