Why aren’t tech employees on strike?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why aren’t tech employees on strike?

Post by Cornfed »

It is bad enough that they put up with all the diversity bullshit and the replacement of their colleagues with incompetent wogs, but now the forces of evil have really crossed the line and are destroying the entire Internet as we know it by denying services to anyone insufficiently enthusiastic about the Marxist white genocide agenda. The whole rotten industry is being kept afloat by a few talented developers and most of them probably value the Internet as it was until recently. Why are they silently putting up with this crap instead of walking off the job and bringing the Marxist corporations doing this to their knees?

Dweebs, the fate of the world rests on your puny/flabby shoulders. Get a pair and do what you know is right.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Why aren’t tech employees on strike?

Post by xiongmao »

Er, they are.

Well I am anyway. I'm quitting IT next month and going to have another crazy time overseas.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Xiongmao is making the system work for him, by using his highly in demand skills to get jobs when he wants, then take off and travel when he wants. I did it too. That is one good thing I can say about the IT field. If you are good, you can pretty much always get a job in your home country. Most jobs aren't long term, but who cares. Nobody will ask you why you've had so many jobs. Also things are getting better for working remotely for many jobs.

These are not the location independent entrepreneur types who are nothing but hot air marketing guys who are trying to sell you on the lifestyle. They'll be glad to teach you for a fee, how you too can live on beach and make money.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Actually I'm not sure I'm that good. But it's probably more a case of employers have become hugely demanding and you have to know a dozen programming languages and work unpaid overtime and have excellent social skills.

I've learnt to play the system. Get a job, do the required hours, keep out of office politics. Spend nothing apart from on rent and food. Invest the rest.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

What I am asking for is for non-losers to take a principled stand and walk off the job. But the only feedback I am getting is from losers. But maybe that is the point. This is how the scum win. By having everyone as nomads, so any strike is kind of, well, it doesn’t even really make sense.