Does anyone care about the dead fatty?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does anyone care about the dead fatty?

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:No one seems to be answering the perfectly simple question in the OP. Do you care about ugly fat skanks?
In this particular case (your OP in this thread about 'the fat commie bitch killed at Charlottesville') I can say that nobody deserves to be murdered by a madman.

In general, I don't care about Western women and their looks and what they do otherwise - as I see no reason to socialize with them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:No one seems to be answering the perfectly simple question in the OP. Do you care about ugly fat skanks?
No one seems to be answering the perfectly simple question including Cornfed himself:

If Cornfed does not want to mix up with black people and does not want to be treated by US-feminists as a 2nd class citizen, so why did he go back to the States and did not continue to live in Asia?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
In this particular case (your OP in this thread about 'the fat commie bitch killed at Charlottesville') I can say that nobody deserves to be murdered by a madman.
Obviously some people do deserve to be “Murdered by a madman”, but what does that have to do with the situation in question? The situation was that the fatty and her fellow communist scum were attacking people in the street. One of their victims driving a car attempted to escape them and crashed into another car which the fatty was standing in front of. Any normal person could have just got out of the way, but the fatty was too fat to move that fast, so she got hit by the second car and then died, presumably of a heart attack due to prior medical issues. So this was obviously a case of poetic justice.

The question though is a general one - does anyone really care about fat, ugly, hateful Western sluts?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I'm not so wrapped up in recent events and politics. It's just distraction. I just want to live my life. I don't need to buy into their fake narratives, lies, and deceptions. Watching ants on the Planet Earth series is much more interesting than the news or current events.
ineedurbanism
Freshman Poster

Post by ineedurbanism »

Yeah I agree. Living your life is more important. The media acts like you need to put all your attention on their bullshit. But ask yourself, does it make you happy to focus on that garbage? And yes I know about this event I think they had paid actors stage a protest and idiots organically formed. But I have no time for that. This is the lowest segment of society.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Returning to the subject of youth remaking the world: I come from the '60s, chronologically if not spiritually or hygienically, and lots of my contemporaries thought they were pregnant with the future. Pure self deception in most cases, but in this video, noting the physique of the singer, we can see that she may have been on to something. You can't imagine how much rarer this kind of a package was in 1970. Oh dear, I'm afraid I'm about to body shame, but here goes. And Cornfed: Prepare to be offended in every fiber of your being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfQsngNoV7I
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I'm not much for conspiracy theories usually, but something about the whole case strikes me as odd. There are often brawls at this sort of rally as tensions run high on both sides of the argument - a case made by president Trump. However for a participant on either side to outright open fire or drive a car into his opponents is rare. What purpose does it serve? It did not strenghten the position of the Alt Right, if anything it weakened it. And in the fallout, their president, in who they have a champion, was damaged severely. So who's interests were really served by what happened? Is the fatty who drove the car, any less of a provocateur then the fatty he drove over?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Is the fatty who drove the car, any less of a provocateur then the fatty he drove over?
It is pretty clear that the incident had nothing to do with serving any agenda and was just a case of self defence. Of course even if it was deliberate he should be given a medal. BTW, the driver wasn’t fat.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:Any normal person could have just got out of the way, but the fatty was too fat to move that fast, so she got hit by the second car and then died, presumably of a heart attack due to prior medical issues.
I was right - the landwhale did indeed die of a heart attack.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/puerto-ri ... 0018499568
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The fatty’s death is actually an important lesson on a popular topic on this forum.

What you see on Tinder:

What you actually get:

Whatever the circumstances, I can’t believe anyone is being prosecuted for this.