Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Discuss issues related to government, politics, and law.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6301
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Cornfed » October 25th, 2017, 6:28 am

It is a strange time when people all know the truth but stubbornly pretend the opposite is the case. For example, everyone knows that the alt-right has standards while the communist terrorists that they are up against, including police and journalists, do not. Consider these facts from alt-right rallies.

1. Antifa and other commies use the tactic of having a screen of shrieking cat ladies and noodle-armed faggots in their front rank that their real fighters can hide behind and rush out of to inflict damage when the opportunity presents itself. Why does this work? Because they know that the supposedly mysogynistic alt-righters won’t assault weak people except in direct self defense. If the alt-right put females in the front rank, we know the supposed feminists would love to attack them.

2. When journalists were being beaten up and attacked by Antifa and BLM scum at Charlottesville, many of them instinctively ran into the ranks of the ebil nutsies, who as they expected protected them and administered first aid, but then they STILL wrote lies about their benefactors.

3. At the few rallies where the pigs have actually done their jobs, they always face the commie protestors, not the alt-right. They don’t have the slightest concern about being suddenly attacked for no reason by the alt-right.

So we all know that the alt-right represents basic decency. It is not really even a case of good vs. evil. It is a case of human beings vs. the animalistic scum of the earth. I think everyone with a room temperature IQ knows that. Strange that people can pretend otherwise.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2466
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by fschmidt » October 26th, 2017, 6:29 am

It doesn't matter who the good guys are because no one cares about good and bad anymore. All people want is a high, whether from sex, drugs, video games, sugar, or whatever. Nothing else matters to them.

I spent the last 3 days trying to find the cause of a 20% discrepancy between google analytics and my data for one of my websites. It turned out to be a bug in google analytics, in technical terms - a race condition. So in a fairly common situation (recording an asynchronous event), Google loses 20% of the data. (I found a work-around, of course.) But the more interesting point is that no one seems to have noticed this. No cares enough about their business data to even bother verifying that it is correct. So how can you expect them to care about good and bad in other areas?

Let the Titanic sink.
Support morality, support Islam.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2097
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by gsjackson » October 26th, 2017, 9:18 am

fschmidt wrote:It doesn't matter who the good guys are because no one cares about good and bad anymore. All people want is a high, whether from sex, drugs, video games, sugar, or whatever. Nothing else matters to them.

I spent the last 3 days trying to find the cause of a 20% discrepancy between google analytics and my data for one of my websites. It turned out to be a bug in google analytics, in technical terms - a race condition. So in a fairly common situation (recording an asynchronous event), Google loses 20% of the data. (I found a work-around, of course.) But the more interesting point is that no one seems to have noticed this. No cares enough about their business data to even bother verifying that it is correct. So how can you expect them to care about good and bad in other areas?

Let the Titanic sink.
When I taught writing intensive courses in college I would teach editing written work as a five-step process: 1. clean up typos, grammar and spelling; 2. edit for repetition of words; 3. get rid of the padding, excess verbiage; 4. look for perfect words to replace OK words that don't quite hit the mark; 5. edit for cadence and rhythm. I might as well have saved my breath. There was no evidence that any of my students had ever even read their first drafts, let alone edited them. Even the best papers would have four or five obvious errors.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2340
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 26th, 2017, 12:30 pm

gsjackson wrote:
fschmidt wrote:It doesn't matter who the good guys are because no one cares about good and bad anymore. All people want is a high, whether from sex, drugs, video games, sugar, or whatever. Nothing else matters to them.

I spent the last 3 days trying to find the cause of a 20% discrepancy between google analytics and my data for one of my websites. It turned out to be a bug in google analytics, in technical terms - a race condition. So in a fairly common situation (recording an asynchronous event), Google loses 20% of the data. (I found a work-around, of course.) But the more interesting point is that no one seems to have noticed this. No cares enough about their business data to even bother verifying that it is correct. So how can you expect them to care about good and bad in other areas?

Let the Titanic sink.
When I taught writing intensive courses in college I would teach editing written work as a five-step process: 1. clean up typos, grammar and spelling; 2. edit for repetition of words; 3. get rid of the padding, excess verbiage; 4. look for perfect words to replace OK words that don't quite hit the mark; 5. edit for cadence and rhythm. I might as well have saved my breath. There was no evidence that any of my students had ever even read their first drafts, let alone edited them. Even the best papers would have four or five obvious errors.
Oh that must have been some class :roll:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw[/youtube]

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2097
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by gsjackson » October 26th, 2017, 6:25 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
fschmidt wrote:It doesn't matter who the good guys are because no one cares about good and bad anymore. All people want is a high, whether from sex, drugs, video games, sugar, or whatever. Nothing else matters to them.

I spent the last 3 days trying to find the cause of a 20% discrepancy between google analytics and my data for one of my websites. It turned out to be a bug in google analytics, in technical terms - a race condition. So in a fairly common situation (recording an asynchronous event), Google loses 20% of the data. (I found a work-around, of course.) But the more interesting point is that no one seems to have noticed this. No cares enough about their business data to even bother verifying that it is correct. So how can you expect them to care about good and bad in other areas?

Let the Titanic sink.
When I taught writing intensive courses in college I would teach editing written work as a five-step process: 1. clean up typos, grammar and spelling; 2. edit for repetition of words; 3. get rid of the padding, excess verbiage; 4. look for perfect words to replace OK words that don't quite hit the mark; 5. edit for cadence and rhythm. I might as well have saved my breath. There was no evidence that any of my students had ever even read their first drafts, let alone edited them. Even the best papers would have four or five obvious errors.
Oh that must have been some class :roll:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw[/youtube]
Apparently you didn't pay too much attention in elementary school. I could take any month of your posts here and find at least a dozen errors in English usage. The only two I've ever called attention to -- putting an apostrophe in a plural and hoeing a "road" (give that a try sometime) -- were only because you were being a pompous ass and an idiot in the thread. So be careful -- it's hard to play Mr. Superiority when you're going with the flunked-third-grade look.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 203
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Location: A place where I improve each and every day.

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Man With a Plan » October 26th, 2017, 8:29 pm

gsjackson wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
fschmidt wrote:It doesn't matter who the good guys are because no one cares about good and bad anymore. All people want is a high, whether from sex, drugs, video games, sugar, or whatever. Nothing else matters to them.

I spent the last 3 days trying to find the cause of a 20% discrepancy between google analytics and my data for one of my websites. It turned out to be a bug in google analytics, in technical terms - a race condition. So in a fairly common situation (recording an asynchronous event), Google loses 20% of the data. (I found a work-around, of course.) But the more interesting point is that no one seems to have noticed this. No cares enough about their business data to even bother verifying that it is correct. So how can you expect them to care about good and bad in other areas?

Let the Titanic sink.
When I taught writing intensive courses in college I would teach editing written work as a five-step process: 1. clean up typos, grammar and spelling; 2. edit for repetition of words; 3. get rid of the padding, excess verbiage; 4. look for perfect words to replace OK words that don't quite hit the mark; 5. edit for cadence and rhythm. I might as well have saved my breath. There was no evidence that any of my students had ever even read their first drafts, let alone edited them. Even the best papers would have four or five obvious errors.
Oh that must have been some class :roll:
Apparently you didn't pay too much attention in elementary school. I could take any month of your posts here and find at least a dozen errors in English usage. The only two I've ever called attention to -- putting an apostrophe in a plural and hoeing a "road" (give that a try sometime) -- were only because you were being a pompous ass and an idiot in the thread. So be careful -- it's hard to play Mr. Superiority when you're going with the flunked-third-grade look.
Let's not forget: Getting facts wrong relating to the Las Vegas incident. Then, calling the person who corrected him a religious, conservative gay man and a "cuck", essentially, ad hominem fallacy-ing himself.
The Grey Menace.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2340
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 26th, 2017, 10:06 pm

gsjackson wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
fschmidt wrote:It doesn't matter who the good guys are because no one cares about good and bad anymore. All people want is a high, whether from sex, drugs, video games, sugar, or whatever. Nothing else matters to them.

I spent the last 3 days trying to find the cause of a 20% discrepancy between google analytics and my data for one of my websites. It turned out to be a bug in google analytics, in technical terms - a race condition. So in a fairly common situation (recording an asynchronous event), Google loses 20% of the data. (I found a work-around, of course.) But the more interesting point is that no one seems to have noticed this. No cares enough about their business data to even bother verifying that it is correct. So how can you expect them to care about good and bad in other areas?

Let the Titanic sink.
When I taught writing intensive courses in college I would teach editing written work as a five-step process: 1. clean up typos, grammar and spelling; 2. edit for repetition of words; 3. get rid of the padding, excess verbiage; 4. look for perfect words to replace OK words that don't quite hit the mark; 5. edit for cadence and rhythm. I might as well have saved my breath. There was no evidence that any of my students had ever even read their first drafts, let alone edited them. Even the best papers would have four or five obvious errors.
Oh that must have been some class :roll:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw[/youtube]
Apparently you didn't pay too much attention in elementary school. I could take any month of your posts here and find at least a dozen errors in English usage. The only two I've ever called attention to -- putting an apostrophe in a plural and hoeing a "road" (give that a try sometime) -- were only because you were being a pompous ass and an idiot in the thread. So be careful -- it's hard to play Mr. Superiority when you're going with the flunked-third-grade look.
If all you've got is pointing out typos, and you've made more than your share yourself (examples below), then you've lost any semblance of an argument.

I make no bones about such errors in my posts. I look back and see them all the time due to typing my thoughts out quickly. Many of us make them in fact because this is an informal forum. You should be focused on the validity of the SUBSTANCE of our positions not typos or misstated cliches.

About those examples of YOUR 3rd grade grammatical errors, the following thread is emblematic:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9905&start=195
gsjackson wrote: Well, in my opinion, if this guy runs into a quality Phillippina he's got some significant personal presentation problems to overcome. Even the Phils have probably moved past the '70s look of shirt unbuttoned almost to the navel, with necklace. It's generally anathema to western women now. His facial hair, including eyebrows, is groomed to a metrosexual faretheewell. His voice inflexion is about one tic away from flaming gay. Judging from the upper body, he's quite skinny. The ear rings complete the feminine look. Phils women might well have some trouble identifying him as a man.

But what do I know about Asian women and their preferences? God knows Thailand was swarming with effeminate males. Apparently same deal in Japan.
Since you are so willing to arrogantly point out peoples' errors of grammar, how about my pointing out yours?

I presume you meant Filipina, not Phillippina?
I presume you meant Western, and not the uncapitalized western?
I presume you meant fare-thee-well, not faretheewell?
I presume you meant inflection, not inflexion?
I presume you meant tick, not tic?

All of these major errors of grammar, spelling and diction in just one post from Mr. English professor who likes to arrogantly point out the typos that others make in the haste of their typing. You say you were a journalist too? Sheesh!

Again, that must have been some class you were teaching. :lol:

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2097
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by gsjackson » October 27th, 2017, 6:54 am

You presume wrongly in each case except the first, and I have never been sure about the spelling of that country, just as I am unclear on, say, Khazakstan. And putting apostrophes in plurals, which about 90 percent of Americans do now, and mangling metaphors are not typos, and you know it. We could pursue this exercise and prove definitively Cornfed's assertion that you're just a pea-brained government charity case -- and it's the SUBSTANCE of what you say, the total inability to grasp the principles of logical argumentation noted above by another poster (I know you couldn't have gotten higher than 450 on the LSAT) more than mangling the language -- but what's the point?

I was wondering why you would come on this thread and start something with no apparent opportunity for the usual virtue signalling or bragging, and then I remembered George Bernard Shaw's admonition never to wrestle (btw, you split infinitives twice in the post above) with a pig because you will get dirty, and the pig quite enjoys rolling around in the muck. So go ahead and have the last oink.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2340
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 27th, 2017, 10:34 am

gsjackson wrote:You presume wrongly in each case except the first, and I have never been sure about the spelling of that country, just as I am unclear on, say, Khazakstan.
If you think only the first case is in error, you should either get yourself a good dictionary or take your own advice and go back to elementary school. ALL of those instances are in gross error, and someone who puts himself out as some grammar expert should be able to immediately recognize them all. Accordingly, you have NO place presiding over an English class when you have yet to master it yourself.
gsjackson wrote: I know you couldn't have gotten higher than 450 on the LSAT.
Yet again, you don't have a clue about the substance of your points. :roll: You should probably know the highest possible score on the LSAT is 180 so a score of 450 would be quite high. But thank you for the compliment. My LSAT score indeed high enough for acceptance into an Ivy League law school and high enough for a full ride at the school I ultimately chose. 8)

But the LSAT was nothing compared to the Foreign Service Exam. The FSE is computer scored, pass/fail, and consistently has a failure rate of roughly 90%. Practicing attorneys, physicians, and seasoned PhDs routinely fail to pass it. I passed it in my first year out of undergrad mind you. Statistically speaking, you would very likely fail it. Don't believe me? Why don't you register to take it in 2018 so I can further gloat at your comeuppance. :lol:

Remember, "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones." Now that I've rendered you homeless, let that be your guide going forward "Mr. Imma Guud Ingish Teecher" :lol:

If you interpret me as pompous, then perhaps you should get a handle on your insecurities. I want the younger men to achieve what I have so serving as an example of what is possible is not pompous, it is called modeling for the younger ones who obviously have more potential and intellect than yourself. Grow up a bit and you might see that.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on October 27th, 2017, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 203
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Location: A place where I improve each and every day.

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Man With a Plan » October 27th, 2017, 1:47 pm

gsjackson, you should know better than to argue with idiots. Mark Twain said they'll "drag you to their level and beat you with experience". Either way, you end up that much worse.
The Grey Menace.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6301
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Cornfed » October 28th, 2017, 2:59 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:My LSAT score indeed high enough for acceptance into an Ivy League law school and high enough for a full ride at the school I ultimately chose.
Thus presumably indicating that you, while black, managed to spell your name name correctly at the top of the paper.
But the LSAT was nothing compared to the Foreign Service Exam. The FSE is computer scored, pass/fail, and consistently has a failure rate of roughly 90%. Practicing attorneys, physicians, and seasoned PhDs routinely fail to pass it.
What mark do you have to get to pass? If the online representations are accurate and you only need a score of 50%, then the people who fail it must be really ignorant dumbasses.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6301
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Cornfed » October 28th, 2017, 8:58 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:But the LSAT was nothing compared to the Foreign Service Exam. The FSE is computer scored, pass/fail, and consistently has a failure rate of roughly 90%
I’m seriously interested in this. It would be great if you could review these online tests and see whether they are valid. For example on this test I scored 18/20. Anyone who wouldn’t get more than 10/20 is an ignoramus IMO.

https://www.csmonitor.com/World/2011/01 ... US-History

This test contained a lot of obscure and discipline related questions, so I only scored 63%. It therefore would be possible to score less than 50% without being a dumbass, but if you read a few books to prepare it should be easy to pass.

https://fsotprep.com/fsot-practice-test/

Which test is more representative?

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2097
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by gsjackson » October 28th, 2017, 3:29 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:But the LSAT was nothing compared to the Foreign Service Exam. The FSE is computer scored, pass/fail, and consistently has a failure rate of roughly 90%
I’m seriously interested in this. It would be great if you could review these online tests and see whether they are valid. For example on this test I scored 18/20. Anyone who wouldn’t get more than 10/20 is an ignoramus IMO.

https://www.csmonitor.com/World/2011/01 ... US-History

This test contained a lot of obscure and discipline related questions, so I only scored 63%. It therefore would be possible to score less than 50% without being a dumbass, but if you read a few books to prepare it should be easy to pass.

https://fsotprep.com/fsot-practice-test/

Which test is more representative?
Got 18/20 on the first sample test also (missed a journalism question, though I'm supposed to have a PhD in it). 66 percent on the second.

I don't know how valid these tests are, but they do approximate rigor and merit more closely than most anything else in American society now, saving perhaps sports. That's why they have to be virtually ignored in the affirmative action process. I'm sure they would be scrapped altogether, except for the fact that Jews have figured out the game and make good use of them. They know that in, for example, law school admissions, the LSAT is the whole ballgame for legitimate candidates and they shell out big bucks for prep courses. Different story altogether for affirmative action candidates.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2340
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 28th, 2017, 9:36 pm

I see I've sparked some interest in the Foreign Service Officer Test. For those into testing their intellectual mettle, there is a link to the OFFICIAL practice test if you are so inclined: https://careers.state.gov/survey/FSOT-Careers/ Don't waste your time on those non-official practice tests as they are not even close.

Better yet, you should register to take the ACTUAL exam to see if you can pass it (Gsjackson, from what I've seen out of you, don't even waste your time). Most people who pass do so on the 3rd attempt. On the off chance that you do, the more rigorous Oral Assessment sinks the high hopes of most. It is scored on a point system by a committee.

If you want a life of posh and paid foreign travel, this is THE route to take.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6301
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Cornfed » October 29th, 2017, 7:32 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I see I've sparked some interest in the Foreign Service Officer Test. For those into testing their intellectual mettle, there is a link to the OFFICIAL practice test if you are so inclined: https://careers.state.gov/survey/FSOT-Careers/ Don't waste your time on those non-official practice tests as they are not even close.
Looks like I pass:

Image

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Government, Politics, Law”