Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Discuss issues related to government, politics, and law.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2248
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 31st, 2017, 11:33 am

Cornfed wrote:It would be good if other people could take the test and post their results. It is not all that hard to pass if you have reasonably good general knowledge and English usage. If would be a shame if CE went through life thinking that he was equivalent to a functional human as opposed to being a lower form of life. What a cruel deception to live under.
Ahh, still unemployed obviously..... Maybe if you improved your attitude a bit, someone might take a chance on hiring you.

There is no excuse to be angry because your employment prospects suck. If you have to scrub filthy toilets for a living, just swallow your pride (but not the splashed up toilet water) and just do it. Stop thinking you are above doing that.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5877
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Cornfed » October 31st, 2017, 11:41 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:It would be good if other people could take the test and post their results. It is not all that hard to pass if you have reasonably good general knowledge and English usage. If would be a shame if CE went through life thinking that he was equivalent to a functional human as opposed to being a lower form of life. What a cruel deception to live under.
Ahh, still unemployed obviously..... Maybe if you improved your attitude a bit, someone might take a chance on hiring you.

There is no excuse to be angry because your employment prospects suck. If you have to scrub filthy toilets for a living, just swallow your pride (but not the splashed up toilet water) and just do it. Stop thinking you are above doing that.
I'm not unemployed. Why are you wasting this chance to learn something? You'll feel better when you stop living a lie.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 150
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Man With a Plan » October 31st, 2017, 2:10 pm

Cornfed wrote:It would be good if other people could take the test and post their results. It is not all that hard to pass if you have reasonably good general knowledge and English usage. If would be a shame if CE went through life thinking that he was equivalent to a functional human as opposed to being a lower form of life. What a cruel deception to live under.
Well right now, you look below even him. So what does that say about you?

Not another word.
Progress. Improvement. Evolution. Revolution.

Your ego is not your amigo.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2248
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 31st, 2017, 2:44 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:It would be good if other people could take the test and post their results. It is not all that hard to pass if you have reasonably good general knowledge and English usage. If would be a shame if CE went through life thinking that he was equivalent to a functional human as opposed to being a lower form of life. What a cruel deception to live under.
Ahh, still unemployed obviously..... Maybe if you improved your attitude a bit, someone might take a chance on hiring you.

There is no excuse to be angry because your employment prospects suck. If you have to scrub filthy toilets for a living, just swallow your pride (but not the splashed up toilet water) and just do it. Stop thinking you are above doing that.
I'm not unemployed. Why are you wasting this chance to learn something? You'll feel better when you stop living a lie.
Cut the crap. We know you're not employed and we know you are sexually starved, hence your visceral anger and jealousy issues.

Heck, it was you on the CoAlpha forum literally begging to be "rescued" from your demeaningly low-level job which you described as "hell." You then alluded to not even having the means to get your teeth fixed and being too old to teach English in Asia again. The proof is in the link below:

http://www.coalpha.org/Using-Violence-t ... l#a7576630

I'm not inclined to gloat at even your misfortune, but if you weren't so much of a douche, you might be able to find gainful employment and an actual woman who did not find you repulsive. It's ironic that you like to refer to people as subhuman. Your lifestyle, poverty, and personal circumstances are about as subhuman as I could imagine.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 150
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Man With a Plan » October 31st, 2017, 3:22 pm

What? Coontrarian, did he REALLY say that shit off-site? Let me check the link.


Annnnnd, he did! So uh, looks like Cornfed gets bumped down a level, and Coontarian gets moved a slot up. How are you going to act high n' mighty yet find yourself unable to solve your own problems? If whites are super smart and shit, can't you figure out a simple solution to your employment issue? Let me guess: Jews, right?
Progress. Improvement. Evolution. Revolution.

Your ego is not your amigo.

gsjackson
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1933
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by gsjackson » October 31st, 2017, 3:33 pm

Man With a Plan wrote:What? Coontrarian, did he REALLY say that shit off-site? Let me check the link.


Annnnnd, he did! So uh, looks like Cornfed gets bumped down a level, and Coontarian gets moved a slot up. How are you going to act high n' mighty yet find yourself unable to solve your own problems? If whites are super smart and shit, can't you figure out a simple solution to your employment issue? Let me guess: Jews, right?
Assigning points just encourages this ridiculous mud wrestling. (The Twain quote was great.) Anyone who's follows Cornfed's posts in the last two years knows he found better employment, and as of a couple months ago was preparing to address the dental issues. Speaking of which, I just saved a minimum of $3,300 over U.S. prices by using a very competent (if somewhat insensitive to patient comfort) Romanian dentist. I'll post on it in the relevant thread.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5877
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Cornfed » October 31st, 2017, 4:47 pm

gsjackson wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:What? Coontrarian, did he REALLY say that shit off-site? Let me check the link.


Annnnnd, he did! So uh, looks like Cornfed gets bumped down a level, and Coontarian gets moved a slot up. How are you going to act high n' mighty yet find yourself unable to solve your own problems? If whites are super smart and shit, can't you figure out a simple solution to your employment issue? Let me guess: Jews, right?
Assigning points just encourages this ridiculous mud wrestling. (The Twain quote was great.) Anyone who's follows Cornfed's posts in the last two years knows he found better employment, and as of a couple months ago was preparing to address the dental issues.
Right, and this kind of ties into the point. Human men often have to do crappy jobs some of the time because the better jobs are given to sluts, pavement apes and other trash in order to insulate the hostile foreign ruling elite from people who might take over from them. This is a good life lesson for CE to learn. He probably genuinely thought that all anyone needs to do to get any govcorp job is turn up and meet some minimal standard and they’ll automatically be given that job, just like if they were monkey people, and so the fact that this doesn’t happen must be because they are somehow falling short. The foreign service exam issue proves this is not the case. Outscoring him on the LSAT test or any other test would probably be equally easy. He was hired precisely for being inferior rather than superior. Isn’t it great that he can now know the truth.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2248
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 31st, 2017, 5:30 pm

Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:What? Coontrarian, did he REALLY say that shit off-site? Let me check the link.


Annnnnd, he did! So uh, looks like Cornfed gets bumped down a level, and Coontarian gets moved a slot up. How are you going to act high n' mighty yet find yourself unable to solve your own problems? If whites are super smart and shit, can't you figure out a simple solution to your employment issue? Let me guess: Jews, right?
Assigning points just encourages this ridiculous mud wrestling. (The Twain quote was great.) Anyone who's follows Cornfed's posts in the last two years knows he found better employment, and as of a couple months ago was preparing to address the dental issues.
Right, and this kind of ties into the point. Human men often have to do crappy jobs some of the time because the better jobs are given to sluts, pavement apes and other trash in order to insulate the hostile foreign ruling elite from people who might take over from them. This is a good life lesson for CE to learn. He probably genuinely thought that all anyone needs to do to get any govcorp job is turn up and meet some minimal standard and they’ll automatically be given that job, just like if they were monkey people, and so the fact that this doesn’t happen must be because they are somehow falling short. The foreign service exam issue proves this is not the case. Outscoring him on the LSAT test or any other test would probably be equally easy. He was hired precisely for being inferior rather than superior. Isn’t it great that he can now know the truth.
That's funny, none of the white guys in my social circle ever had to toil with mental labor. I guess you're one of those guys they used to laugh about with your teeth issues and all.

If you weren't so much of a douche, I could have easily paid for your dental treatment as a tax write-off. But instead you shall rightly remain the jobless, sexless, and toothless one. Such could not have befallen a nicer guy.....

I always looked down on you Corny, but now I FURTHER look down on you as the confirmed, pathetic loser I presumed you were.

Shall I tell you more about yourself? I have to warn you it won't be at all good for your mental health and already mangled self-image.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5877
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Cornfed » October 31st, 2017, 6:12 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:That's funny, none of the white guys in my social circle ever had to toil with mental labor.
I presume you mean menial labor? Those are probably rich tossers who hire pavement apes like you as insulation against the rest of us. Their situation is not the norm for white men, but I don't blame you for hitherto not knowing that.

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 150
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Man With a Plan » October 31st, 2017, 6:15 pm

gsjackson wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:What? Coontrarian, did he REALLY say that shit off-site? Let me check the link.


Annnnnd, he did! So uh, looks like Cornfed gets bumped down a level, and Coontarian gets moved a slot up. How are you going to act high n' mighty yet find yourself unable to solve your own problems? If whites are super smart and shit, can't you figure out a simple solution to your employment issue? Let me guess: Jews, right?
Assigning points just encourages this ridiculous mud wrestling. (The Twain quote was great.) Anyone who's follows Cornfed's posts in the last two years knows he found better employment, and as of a couple months ago was preparing to address the dental issues. Speaking of which, I just saved a minimum of $3,300 over U.S. prices by using a very competent (if somewhat insensitive to patient comfort) Romanian dentist. I'll post on it in the relevant thread.
You're right, but I admit I need work in this area (self improvement after all :D). I mean, when someone like Coontarian can actually rattle the cage of someone more intelligent than him, it says something to you. To me, anyway. Not that Cornfed was ever much to shake a stick at given his propensity to blame Jews for everything. But it's like...now we find out that he's unable to fix a very simple situation. All he had to do was get himself right, save up some cash, and head overseas. Being white, he has it so much easier than Coontarian who would have to worry about racial concerns and issues. Yet Coontarian has a travelling job. Cornfed has a job, and a jacked up grill. Those are priorities moreso than the constant "chimp" and "ape" and "Jew" fuckery he spouts. You know?
Progress. Improvement. Evolution. Revolution.

Your ego is not your amigo.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5877
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Cornfed » October 31st, 2017, 6:40 pm

Man With a Plan wrote: But it's like...now we find out that he's unable to fix a very simple situation. All he had to do was get himself right, save up some cash, and head overseas.
I've already got myself right and saved some cash. Admittedly I'm dragging the chain on going overseas, largely because I can't decide where to go.
Yet Coontarian has a travelling job.
Coontrarian appears to be semi-retired and living off the what the ZOG gave him for being a negro, such as a pension (i.e. welfare).

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2248
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 31st, 2017, 7:47 pm

Cornfed wrote: Admittedly I'm dragging the chain on going overseas, largely because I can't decide where to go.
Admit it, you simply can't afford to go overseas for more than just an exploratory trip where you live hand to mouth. :lol:

People like you have all sorts of "Big Plans" that never materialize. How's that plan to marry an Asian girl coming? :lol:
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5877
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Cornfed » October 31st, 2017, 7:58 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote: Admittedly I'm dragging the chain on going overseas, largely because I can't decide where to go.
Admit it, you simply can't afford to go overseas for more than just an exploratory trip where you live hand to mouth. :lol:
Up until a year or so ago that would have been true, but now I could go overseas and live fairly well in most places.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2248
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 31st, 2017, 10:42 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote: Admittedly I'm dragging the chain on going overseas, largely because I can't decide where to go.
Admit it, you simply can't afford to go overseas for more than just an exploratory trip where you live hand to mouth. :lol:
Up until a year or so ago that would have been true, but now I could go overseas and live fairly well in most places.
No you can't. Unless of course you consider living the soup kitchen life to be living "fairly well ."
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5877
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Cornfed » November 4th, 2017, 2:26 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:My LSAT score indeed high enough for acceptance into an Ivy League law school and high enough for a full ride at the school I ultimately chose.
CE, could you please post your score. It will make for an interesting comparison when I take an online test.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Government, Politics, Law”