Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Everyone knows the Alt-Right are the good guys

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I see I've sparked some interest in the Foreign Service Officer Test. For those into testing their intellectual mettle, there is a link to the OFFICIAL practice test if you are so inclined: https://careers.state.gov/survey/FSOT-Careers/ Don't waste your time on those non-official practice tests as they are not even close.
Looks like I pass:

Not as horrible as I thought but register for the real test. Do know that I have known people to have scored up to an 85% likelihood of passing on the practice test and still fail the real test. Timing stress, question fatigue, no access to Google, and the fluctuating passing score (based on hiring needs) all converge to sink the ship.

State tends to calibrate the practice test in favor of encouraging potential test takers, not discouraging them.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson, please take the practice test and post your score. As I understand it, you’re too old for the real test.

Edit: The second half of the test annoyed me, as I know these kinds of tests were consciously designed to favor females, hence why I didn’t do as well as I should have.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:gsjackson, please take the practice test and post your score. As I understand it, you’re too old for the real test.

Edit: The second half of the test annoyed me, as I know these kinds of tests were consciously designed to favor females, hence why I didn’t do as well as I should have.
I took the first part and it seemed pretty easy. Either my computer or the website froze three questions into the second part and wouldn't go to "next." I was totally mystified as to what they were asking for in the first and third question of the second part. No score came to my email for the first part. Don't know that I'll bother with it again.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:gsjackson, please take the practice test and post your score. As I understand it, you’re too old for the real test.

I took the first part and it seemed pretty easy. Either my computer or the website froze three questions into the second part and wouldn't go to "next." I was totally mystified as to what they were asking for in the first and third question of the second part. No score came to my email for the first part. Don't know that I'll bother with it again.
The site has a horrible user interface. But the point I wanted to make is that passing this test is not that hard for educated humans. Obviously you and me are not representative examples of the white population, but the fact that we can roll out of bed and pass this proves that this is not the big deal that CE claims. BTW, the second half of the test is more annoying than the first.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote: But the point I wanted to make is that passing this test is not that hard for educated humans. Obviously you and me are not representative examples of the white population, but the fact that we can roll out of bed and pass this proves that this is not the big deal that CE claims. BTW, the second half of the test is more annoying than the first.
Instead of trying to impress me, you should be taking the test for yourself.

Again, I'll be impressed when you post the document showing you passed the actual test, not the sample questions that you can quickly Google the answers to in order to bolster your performance.

So Cornfed, a guy like yourself would simply not pass the actual exam. And even on the off chance that you did, the Oral Assessment phase would render your prospects "dead on arrival" for obvious reasons.

But perhaps I'm to be proven wrong; give it a try :lol:
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:

The site has a horrible user interface. But the point I wanted to make is that passing this test is not that hard for educated humans. Obviously you and me are not representative examples of the white population, but the fact that we can roll out of bed and pass this proves that this is not the big deal that CE claims. BTW, the second half of the test is more annoying than the first.
Are you going to let the likes of Coontrarian surpass you in intellectual affairs? Come on. Nut up!
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote: But the point I wanted to make is that passing this test is not that hard for educated humans. Obviously you and me are not representative examples of the white population, but the fact that we can roll out of bed and pass this proves that this is not the big deal that CE claims. BTW, the second half of the test is more annoying than the first.

Again, I'll be impressed when you post the document showing you passed the actual test, not the sample questions that you can quickly Google the answers to in order to bolster your performance.

So Cornfed, a guy like yourself would simply not pass the actual exam. And even on the off chance that you did, the Oral Assessment phase would render your prospects "dead on arrival" for obvious reasons.
Lol, I don’t see why there is this reluctance to accept the obvious fact that what is seen as a major intellectual achievement by your species is a walk in the park to humans. The test is of course timed so it would be difficult to google answers to it. I suppose it would be possible to copy the individual questions and then go through it again if you had all day, buy hardly necessary.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

Lol, I don’t see why there is this reluctance to accept the obvious fact that what is seen as a major intellectual achievement by your species is a walk in the park to humans. The test is of course timed so it would be difficult to google answers to it. I suppose it would be possible to copy the individual questions and then go through it again if you had all day, buy hardly necessary.
Just as I thought, a lame response to conceal the trembling fear of being irrefutably exposed as the mental midget you are. There is no wonder you traipse thru life angry and bitter at your lack of success and achievement. There is no wonder why you seethe with jealousy at black men who outperform you in every aspect of life, especially with regard to white women. :lol:

We get you Cornfed, we get you......
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Cornfed getting spanked by Coontrarian. That's awfully sad. Corn, just stop. If you let someone like CE get your goat, you haven't a dog left in the fight.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Just as I thought, a lame response to conceal the trembling fear of being irrefutably exposed as the mental midget you are. There is no wonder you traipse thru life angry and bitter at your lack of success and achievement. There is no wonder why you seethe with jealousy at black men who outperform you in every aspect of life, especially with regard to white women. :lol:

You should take this opportunity to learn something. Hitherto you have been so delusional as to think that the reason the government hired you was your intellectual prowess, as evidenced by passing the foreign service exam the umpteenth time you took it. It turns out that doing so is no big deal and, like every negro in government service, you were hired because you are a primitive monkoid and so no threat to the Jews running the show. Aren’t you better off knowing that obvious fact that everyone else knows and so not embarrassing yourself by claiming otherwise in the future?
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:You should take this opportunity to learn something. Hitherto you have been so delusional as to think that the reason the government hired you was your intellectual prowess, as evidenced by passing the foreign service exam the umpteenth time you took it. It turns out that doing so is no big deal and, like every negro in government service, you were hired because you are a primitive monkoid and so no threat to the Jews running the show. Aren’t you better off knowing that obvious fact that everyone else knows and so not embarrassing yourself by claiming otherwise in the future?
I thought I said to stop.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Just as I thought, a lame response to conceal the trembling fear of being irrefutably exposed as the mental midget you are. There is no wonder you traipse thru life angry and bitter at your lack of success and achievement. There is no wonder why you seethe with jealousy at black men who outperform you in every aspect of life, especially with regard to white women. :lol:

You should take this opportunity to learn something. Hitherto you have been so delusional as to think that the reason the government hired you was your intellectual prowess, as evidenced by passing the foreign service exam the umpteenth time you took it. It turns out that doing so is no big deal and, like every negro in government service, you were hired because you are a primitive monkoid and so no threat to the Jews running the show. Aren’t you better off knowing that obvious fact that everyone else knows and so not embarrassing yourself by claiming otherwise in the future?
Try not to be so obvious with your envy. It's really not a good look.
:mrgreen:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Try not to be so obvious with your envy. It's really not a good look.
Obviously I have nothing to envy intellectually in that I can easily pass an exam without any preparation at all that you probably had to prepare for for years. It turns out that what is a major source of pride to you is just something that high functioning humans take for granted. Who could possibly have guessed it? Not you, that’s for sure. Of course it sucks that the regime hands the likes of you whitey’s money for being subhuman, but to envy you would be like envying a chimp in a nice zoo enclosure.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Try not to be so obvious with your envy. It's really not a good look.
Obviously I have nothing to envy intellectually in that I can easily pass an exam without any preparation at all that you probably had to prepare for for years. It turns out that what is a major source of pride to you is just something that high functioning humans take for granted. Who could possibly have guessed it? Not you, that’s for sure. Of course it sucks that the regime hands the likes of you whitey’s money for being subhuman, but to envy you would be like envying a chimp in a nice zoo enclosure.
How's that job search coming along?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It would be good if other people could take the test and post their results. It is not all that hard to pass if you have reasonably good general knowledge and English usage. If would be a shame if CE went through life thinking that he was equivalent to a functional human as opposed to being a lower form of life. What a cruel deception to live under.