How honest should alt-righters be?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

How honest should alt-righters be?

Post by Cornfed »

The fact is that the alt-right is not a movement for the majority of people. It is for decent young and middle-aged white men, with the various white elephant populations infesting our countries having to go in one way or another. In order for this to happen, the goal has to be articulated some time, but the dilemma is when and to what extent.

For example, any sane person knows that blacks have to be removed from Western society, but how to do it? A common answer is to pay them to go back to Africa, but blacks already in Africa need to culled back, so this makes no sense. They just have to be culled. Similarly, Western sluts are not suitable for being wives and mothers and so will have to be forced to breed their replacements and then shot or branded and sold as commodities or whatever. Boomers will have to be cut off at the knees and so on.

On the one hand, stating the obvious too early is likely to cause a little consumer resistance. On the other, a movement of mealy mouthed cucks like David Duke is going nowhere. It is a real bind.
ChinaFan
Freshman Poster

Re: How honest should alt-righters be?

Post by ChinaFan »

I agree with your goals, but your methods are the foundations of a bloody cultural war. No need for war when success and failure in our societies are obvious if people open their eyes and are honest.

Those of us who understand the rules of success need to slowly but surely reclaim western society from loudmouth degenerates who grab spotlights but represent a distinct minority of people considerate of both their personal and national situations.

I am a black political conservative and I want to write books, give talks and teach other blacks that rules for success are not about acting white. Look up Thomas Sowell, Larry Elders, Allen West. Successful black men who flatly claim laws of success exist just like the laws of physics. Ignore them to your peril.

The rules for success are universal: Education, regular work and self-control lead to social and financial success. Have you ever heard black people switch back and forth between ghetto speech and corporate speech? They're playing the game and keeping it real, not selling out. US immigrants from around the world lean the game and succeed in America. Why should US blacks here for generations be disadvantaged?

Same thing with women: When women are young, bad boys are attractive because they bring excitement and unpredictability that women yearn for. Cindy Lauper sang Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, right? Well girls need to be taught that they also need safety and security so they need to be taught how to test a man's character and some good guys can be even more exciting than the bad boys.

Culling populations is genocidal talk. Real population control is achieved through controlling minds and hearts.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

ChinaFan wrote:I agree with your goals, but your methods are the foundations of a bloody cultural war. No need for war when success and failure in our societies are obvious if people open their eyes and are honest.

Those of us who understand the rules of success need to slowly but surely reclaim western society from loudmouth degenerates who grab spotlights but represent a distinct minority of people considerate of both their personal and national situations.

I am a black political conservative and I want to write books, give talks and teach other blacks that rules for success are not about acting white. Look up Thomas Sowell, Larry Elders, Allen West. Successful black men who flatly claim laws of success exist just like the laws of physics. Ignore them to your peril.

The rules for success are universal: Education, regular work and self-control lead to social and financial success. Have you ever heard black people switch back and forth between ghetto speech and corporate speech? They're playing the game and keeping it real, not selling out. US immigrants from around the world lean the game and succeed in America. Why should US blacks here for generations be disadvantaged?

Same thing with women: When women are young, bad boys are attractive because they bring excitement and unpredictability that women yearn for. Cindy Lauper sang Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, right? Well girls need to be taught that they also need safety and security so they need to be taught how to test a man's character and some good guys can be even more exciting than the bad boys.

Culling populations is genocidal talk. Real population control is achieved through controlling minds and hearts.
Bravo! But I think the West is too far gone to be reclaimed. The smartest and most able got out of the Roman Empire during the pre-collapse period we are experiencing. What will be the fallen West will eventually reconstitute itself from the ash heap of its history.

The West is likely in the forth quarter of the game so I would, to add to your success advice, include learning foreign languages, investing abroad, and getting foreign residencies/passports while the window of opportunity is still open.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on October 28th, 2017, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

The West's (definitely America's) time is near. I don't look forward to the rough part per-se like Taco, but I do look forward to a newer, better society being given a chance. I agree with ChinaFan's views on the black American diaspora. He kept it real without delving into coonery.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Uncannily, Mike Enoch addressed this very issue in the latest Daily Shoah podcast in relation to the issue of killing all blacks in the West. His opinion was that however valid this position might be or whether it might have to be carried out, it shouldn’t be stated right now because white people have been conditioned not to accept it. Instead we should harp on about the peaceful separation of populations. He acknowledged that this position was dishonest as an entirely peaceful separation wouldn’t be possible, but nonetheless that should be our stated goal, and if it is resisted we should deal with it at the time. Meh, who am I to argue with the creator of the echo meme?