Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Bizarre Ohio abortion ban

Discuss issues related to government, politics, and law.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6605
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Bizarre Ohio abortion ban

Post by Cornfed » December 17th, 2017, 4:25 am

You have to wonder is this can possibly be serious. Presumably to expand their population of future potential voters, Ohio Republicucks have banned the abortion of retard babies. Of course the abortion of healthy babies deemed inconvenient to the female’s career as a bar-hopping slut is still fine.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... diagnosis/

gnosis
Freshman Poster
Posts: 445
Joined: August 28th, 2015, 3:52 pm

Re: Bizarre Ohio abortion ban

Post by gnosis » December 17th, 2017, 11:45 am

Why is a retarded fetus considered sacred but a healthy fetus isn't? The women who want to abort their retarded baby will just do it in another state.

I never liked Ohio. This doesn't really surprise me.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2617
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Bizarre Ohio abortion ban

Post by MrMan » December 17th, 2017, 5:51 pm

It sounds like a step in the right direction. Maybe they hope a judge won't want to knock down a law designed to protect babies with Down Syndrome. Who wants to do that?

And maybe they hope that the law will nudge the country toward doing away with murdering babies altogether.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6605
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Bizarre Ohio abortion ban

Post by Cornfed » December 18th, 2017, 12:55 am

gnosis wrote:
December 17th, 2017, 11:45 am
Why is a retarded fetus considered sacred but a healthy fetus isn't?
You have to wonder whether the Repugs want to sabotage their own party. It seems it is fine by them if a female goes in to kill her healthy baby who might grow to be a Nobel Prize winning scientist in order to emotionally torture her boyfriend. I mean, what is tax funded health care for if not things like that? But if a female wants to abort a tard in order to save society a fortune and have a normal child in its place, that is apparently just evil. And this preference for retards over healthy children is what they imagine is going to appeal to voters. Just unreal.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2617
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Bizarre Ohio abortion ban

Post by MrMan » December 18th, 2017, 2:14 am

Cornfed wrote:
December 18th, 2017, 12:55 am
gnosis wrote:
December 17th, 2017, 11:45 am
Why is a retarded fetus considered sacred but a healthy fetus isn't?
You have to wonder whether the Repugs want to sabotage their own party. It seems it is fine by them if a female goes in to kill her healthy baby who might grow to be a Nobel Prize winning scientist in order to emotionally torture her boyfriend. I mean, what is tax funded health care for if not things like that? But if a female wants to abort a tard in order to save society a fortune and have a normal child in its place, that is apparently just evil. And this preference for retards over healthy children is what they imagine is going to appeal to voters. Just unreal.

I suspect a lot of lawmakers who are in favor of this want to protect the healthy babies, too, and are hoping to use an emotionally charged issue to nudge in that direction. Maybe they hope the discrimination aspect of discriminating against babies with Down's Syndrome will deter liberal judges from striking it down. I can understand why someone would approve any anti-murder legislation that came across in cases where murder is legal. Supporting this bill is not support for killing healthy babies. It's a vote against killing babies with Down's Syndrome.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2617
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Bizarre Ohio abortion ban

Post by MrMan » December 18th, 2017, 2:14 am

MrMan wrote:
December 18th, 2017, 2:14 am
Cornfed wrote:
December 18th, 2017, 12:55 am
gnosis wrote:
December 17th, 2017, 11:45 am
Why is a retarded fetus considered sacred but a healthy fetus isn't?
You have to wonder whether the Repugs want to sabotage their own party. It seems it is fine by them if a female goes in to kill her healthy baby who might grow to be a Nobel Prize winning scientist in order to emotionally torture her boyfriend. I mean, what is tax funded health care for if not things like that? But if a female wants to abort a tard in order to save society a fortune and have a normal child in its place, that is apparently just evil. And this preference for retards over healthy children is what they imagine is going to appeal to voters. Just unreal.

I suspect a lot of lawmakers who are in favor of this want to protect the healthy babies, too, and are hoping to use an emotionally charged issue to nudge in that direction. Maybe they hope the discrimination aspect of discriminating against babies with Down's Syndrome will deter liberal judges from striking it down. I can understand why someone would approve any anti-murder legislation that came across in cases where murder is legal. I haven't read the bill, but I assume supporting this bill is not support for killing healthy babies. It's a vote against killing babies with Down's Syndrome.

It's also a way to get the extreme feminists and other liberal protesters on film in support of killing unborn babies with Down's Syndrome. It is a drop in the bucket, but it might help encourage public sentiment against their extreme views.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Government, Politics, Law”