Brilliant Idea - outsourcing baby boomer costs

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Brilliant Idea - outsourcing baby boomer costs

Post by Cornfed »

Now that the boomers are getting older, the question is how to cover their living and health care costs. The answer is obvious. Send them to retirement homes in places like sub-Saharan Africa. They’ll be happy since they love darkies and outsourcing so much, it will invigorate the economies of those countries so we can cut foreign aid and we’ll save a fortune. Everyone’s a winner. Of course we deplore coercion, so this scheme would not be compulsory, but where it was calculated that it would be cheaper for a given boomer to be in the loving care of a home in Lagos or wherever, they would forfeit any claim to public or private pensions and healthcare. Who could possibly object to such a scheme but evil racists?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Brilliant Idea - outsourcing baby boomer costs

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
February 28th, 2018, 1:21 pm
Now that the boomers are getting older, the question is how to cover their living and health care costs. The answer is obvious. Send them to retirement homes in places like sub-Saharan Africa. They’ll be happy since they love darkies and outsourcing so much, it will invigorate the economies of those countries so we can cut foreign aid and we’ll save a fortune. Everyone’s a winner. Of course we deplore coercion, so this scheme would not be compulsory, but where it was calculated that it would be cheaper for a given boomer to be in the loving care of a home in Lagos or wherever, they would forfeit any claim to public or private pensions and healthcare. Who could possibly object to such a scheme but evil racists?

I dont think many will sign up, but it is certainly true that so many boomers are complete maggots. So far, of generations old enough to score, they seem like the worst. Being a boomer myself, I am outsourcing myself to the Philippines or Chile.