What's the deal with Trump?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

What's the deal with Trump?

Post by Cornfed »

One might say he is selling out, but he doesn’t seem to be getting anything in return. Is he out of his depth, being blackmailed, slowly poisoned, a shill all along or what? I’m not ashamed to have supported him. It was the right thing to do to stick it to the ZOG. But this level of cucking is beyond the pale.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What's the deal with Trump?

Post by Adama »

For those of us who don't watch the news, some speskivks would be nice?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

For those of us who don't watch the news, some speskivks would be nice?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The question is more about what was the alternative? I think many voted for Trump not because they like him, but because they wanted all and everything which has to do with Clinton and Obama to be gone. The only way to do this successfully was to vote for Trump.

He might not be better than the others before him, but at least he is 'different'. If for the better or worse, I cannot say.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I assume you're talking about filing out his cabinet with ever more imbecilic Zionist warmongers. I think he's just out of his depth, and really wants to get the Zio-media off his back. Very scary period ahead. Neocons are desperate, and inclined to double down as usual. The Russians have made it clear they will retaliate if Trump tries to shoot up Syria, anybody's guess if he goes after Iran and/or North Korea, or encourages the Ukro-Nazis to attack the Donbass. God help Rand Paul in trying to keep out Pompeo and the torture-bitch.

If I pay any attention at all to the "news," not a day goes by when it isn't profoundly embarrassing to be an American. Friday at a baseball game, the crowd gave a rousing 2-minute standing ovation to some dufus in attendance just because he's in the U.S. military. A completely -- COMPLETELY -- brain-dead population is prepared to support the neocons and their puppet pols marching us into WWIII and possible nuclear annihilation.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gsjackson wrote:
March 25th, 2018, 10:31 am
I assume you're talking about filing out his cabinet with ever more imbecilic Zionist warmongers. I think he's just out of his depth, and really wants to get the Zio-media off his back. Very scary period ahead. Neocons are desperate, and inclined to double down as usual. The Russians have made it clear they will retaliate if Trump tries to shoot up Syria, anybody's guess if he goes after Iran and/or North Korea, or encourages the Ukro-Nazis to attack the Donbass. God help Rand Paul in trying to keep out Pompeo and the torture-bitch.
It must be John Bolton. I remember that. Ari Fleischer, a member of the gentleman's club, came on one program to approve of his choice.
gsjackson wrote:
If I pay any attention at all to the "news," not a day goes by when it isn't profoundly embarrassing to be an American. Friday at a baseball game, the crowd gave a rousing 2-minute standing ovation to some dufus in attendance just because he's in the U.S. military. A completely -- COMPLETELY -- brain-dead population is prepared to support the neocons and their puppet pols marching us into WWIII and possible nuclear annihilation.
Thank you for your service (translation: in helping to spread Zionist imperialism under the guise of democracy, along with MTV, American Idol, debauchery and feminism to the poor oppressed people of foreign nations, whose family members and fellow citizens have been slaughtered by the hundreds of thousands in the protective invasion to save them from the fictional dictators we were brainwashed to believe oppressed their own people). [/sarcasm]
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

gsjackson wrote:
I assume you're talking about filing out his cabinet with ever more imbecilic Zionist warmongers.
Seems like Trump's imbecilic Zionist warmongers are even worse than Israel itself.

https://www.rt.com/news/422295-bolton-u ... rike-iran/