Lindsay Graham allegedly blackmailed for being gay

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Lindsay Graham allegedly blackmailed for being gay

Post by Cornfed »

I presume what is really meant by his “gay lifestyle” that the Jews are allegedly blackmailing him over is in fact pedophilia or worse. Blackmailing him for being a mincing faggot would be like blackmailing Sean Connery by threatening to tell people that he’s old.

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/04/1 ... xploit-him
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Lindsay Graham allegedly blackmailed for being gay

Post by gsjackson »

It hasn't been too long since just being a poofter would sink a pol for sure with South Carolina Republican 'family values' voters, but this is a country I don't recognize any more. I do think setting up pedophiles for blackmail is a common tactic in the Zionist/secret services world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Lindsay Graham allegedly blackmailed for being gay

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 11:18 pm
It hasn't been too long since just being a poofter would sink a pol for sure with South Carolina Republican 'family values' voters, but this is a country I don't recognize any more. I do think setting up pedophiles for blackmail is a common tactic in the Zionist/secret services world.
The fact that he is obviously a fag and openly doesn't support any of his constituents' values or even their existence, believing them to be interchangeable with any other people, would tend to suggest that it is some serious criminality the Jews are blackmailing him with.