Is Capitalism the problem?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is Capitalism the problem?

Post by Cornfed »

As we know, the founding principle of the modern world is Capitalism, or more correctly Mercantilism, the idea of maximising revenue through export driven manufacture and trade. If you think through the logical consequences of this, all the depredations of the current ZOG seem to make sense. A couple of points:

1. Under Capitalism, you would expect a transition from nationalism to imperialism to globalism. First you have to build up an industrial base with clustered factories, supply chains, transport hubs etc. and bring goods to it, so you get nationalism. Then at some point it becomes profitable to capture primary resources and/or use your own people to extract them, so you get imperialism. Then it becomes profitable to cut costs by relocating production centers to the cheapest locations possible and moving customers and workers where you want them, so you get globalism.

2. Capitalists would see the founding of colonies in places like America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa etc. as sending workers out to do the job of opening up mines and such, something like large construction projects. Individuals in those colonies probably thought of themselves as pioneer staking out a future for their families in a new world etc. but that was never the official position. They are seen as temporary help and like any temporary help, when the project they are working on is finished you get rid of them and replace them with different workers hired to manage the finished site. Hence you get rid of white people, as a white administrative class laboring under the delusion that they had rights and owned the place would just be an unprofitable pain in the ass.

Keep in mind that the major industrial concerns have been passed down in families in just a few generations since this all began in the Enlightenment, so their modern owners probably have much the same mentality as their recent ancestors and would see the idea that us peasants are valuable in and of ourselves, rather than a means of production to be used and disposed of, as equally ridiculous. If we want to make progress we are going to have to get beyond the Capitalist ideal and perhaps exterminate the ruling class it spawned.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Capitalism the problem?

Post by fschmidt »

Corporatism is the problem, not capitalism. All the problems that you describe are caused by big business, not by small business. Free trade is not a problem when it is done by small businesses that remain rooted in their local community. Big business is only possible under a corporate structure, and this structure is created by and protected by the government. In particular, corporations have limited liability which allows them to expand beyond the size where the owners can manage well enough to prevent the business from doing harm. Without limited liability, owners would not expand a business beyond a manageable size.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Corporatism logically follows from the original goal of the nation maximising the accumulation of specie though export revenue. Trade has been around forever. It is mercantilism that defined the modern political economy.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What capitalism are you talking about ?
Time to Hide!
Aron
Freshman Poster

Post by Aron »

" Under Capitalism, you would expect a transition from nationalism to imperialism to globalism. First you have to build up an industrial base with clustered factories, supply chains, transport hubs etc. and bring goods to it, so you get nationalism. Then at some point it becomes profitable to capture primary resources and/or use your own people to extract them, so you get imperialism. Then it becomes profitable to cut costs by relocating production centers to the cheapest locations possible and moving customers and workers where you want them, so you get globalism."

The next step after that is it becomes more profitable for these multi-national corporations to employ machines than workers on an individual basis, they are more effective at the job and more cost efficient. But on the broad scale, this is doomed to fail, as it just pushes more workers out of the work force and when done by many separate corporations creates enough unemployment that there aren't enough consumers able to buy the goods to maintain cyclical consumption. If the consumers don't keep buying in every new product cycle at a high enough rate to maintain profit then the system fails. And individual companies might sometimes have little choice but to automate to keep up with competition and get the cost efficiency necessary for short term profit. The bottom line is capitalism is essentially doomed and not very sustainable when the core motives it produces for companies and heads of those companies contrast with their long term sustainability. Increased automation is just a continuation of the same principle that leads companies to outsource for cheap labor overseas.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yeah, the whole thing is an unsustainable death cult, as are all the sub-cults such as feminism that modernity has spawned.
Aron
Freshman Poster

Post by Aron »

@Cornfed
Forgot to say in the last post but that was a pretty informative post you made, i'd thought of how globalism is promoted by capitalism due to overseas workers being cheaper but I guess i didn't think about the logistics of what steps are necessary with corporations getting physical resources and factories prior to that, specifically with how it supports Nationalism at the start.

I agree about feminism often being pretty stupid, and it gets used pretty hard to take the level of debt slavery and mental disorders in america up to a factor of 11. Everybody must've thought economic depressions were bad in older times but back then women were far more often in the household so children were not left entirely alone by the society. Half of children are female, but feminism isn't about women overall it's about selfish consumerist adult females who want constant amusement and don't want to do any long term planning for themselves, their children, or an effective society. Unfortunately this kind of short term thinking just gets encouraged by capitalism since it makes women spend more money, and when women are more susceptible to being manipulated by ads, it just gets worse.I guess i'm basically just ranting about things that have been said in this forum a lot but it does seem quite retarded of an issue overall.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

This is one of the most insightful threads I've read on here. I think there's something of a Puritan dynamic to be blamed, as well. The Puritans believed that work was God's appointed mission for them in life & that enjoyment was a sin- so anything occupational or non-gratifying (maybe doing something unfair at work?) was innocent. It also meant that veering off of work was sinful, since it was God's mission & now what you're doing isn't. These weren't the brightest of people & these beliefs somewhat persist to this day- ever hear someone argue that someone was just because the were doing their job? Ever notice how there's a kind of "be about your business & be on your way" type of mentality? I remember characters on TV shows arguing their being good people by saying "I work hard & I love my kids."
Aron
Freshman Poster

Post by Aron »

@Wolfeye
Yeah, that's a good point, the Puritans corrupted America pretty badly. Even the word Job is from the Bible and relates to a story where this guy named Job suffers endless toil and torments for no reason, including the death of many members of his family, all inflicted by God on a bet with Satan that Job would endure all of it and still be faitfhul, and the moral of the story is endure whatever stupid bullshit there is in life because you'll 'be rewarded by God in heaven', so don't try to actually fix the stupid bullshit with the economy or anything else to any degree because God did it and it must be good to endlessly endure the suffering or else you're not faithful. A very large portion of Americans are brought up in Christianity so this indoctrination is a big deal in making them stupid and accept it. And the Puritans were very hardcore Christians compared to some other groups as far as I remember making them have significant responsibility for this.

For the economy stuff I guess I'll reference these 2 documentaries, Zeitgeist:Addendum and Zeitgeist:Moving Forward as they are the origin of where i found out how automation will obsolete capitalism, and they are extremely informative about the economy if you haven't already seen them. I already posted links in the other thread i made but i feel like they are relevant here in case you want to spend the time watching and if i don't mention i'm basically not citing the source of my idea so you can trace it and make your own opinion if you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbvCxMfcKv4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w

And if you just want to see a more detailed explanation of what I was saying about Cyclical Consumption this clip is pretty nice IMO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m-LVgIXdeY
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Didn't Marx define capitalism as private property ? I don't see any private property in these countries they are claiming to be capitalist.
Last edited by Moretorque on July 7th, 2018, 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Aron
Freshman Poster

Post by Aron »

@Moretorque

Which countries do you mean? The ones Cornfed mentioned have private property. Marx did say capitalism requires private property but i'm not sure what you're getting at here.

For what you implied with that quote, about central banks issuing interest-laden currency and essentially making everyone debt slaves, that is something that tends to worsen the problems in capitalism, I agree. I'm just not sure what exactly you're responding to.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

There is no private property in those countries Corny the Great mentions above, we have all been conquered by pen by a bunch of con men. Those are all British Colonies mentioned above.
Time to Hide!
Aron
Freshman Poster

Post by Aron »

@Moretorque
There's obviously private property in those countries. And Britain doesn't financially control them all. America has more influence overall than Britain over them.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You have got to be kidding me ? try not to pay your property taxes in any of those countries and see what happens. THERE IS A LIEN ON ALL PROPERTY IN SAID COUNTRIES SECURING IT TO THE CREDITORS.

We have been conquered by pen by a bunch of con men and the sheople are too stupid too figure the con out even with the lights on " NET ".

These are not capitalist countries, they have been merged with the British Zionist Empire long ago. You need to read some real history sourced from old notations and books.

It's all done through the money.
Time to Hide!
Aron
Freshman Poster

Post by Aron »

@Moretorque
Sure there is property tax....Never said there wasn't. But does that make those countries not capitalist? No, it doesn't....they implement capitalist policies, industries tend to be privately controlled, and the property tax isn't a big deal to the giant corporations.