Page 3 of 7

Re: Is Capitalism the problem?

Posted: July 14th, 2018, 12:00 am
by Neo
People don't like to accept it, but in the Bible, God outlawed usury. Even charging as much as 1% interest is forbidden. Nobody is allowed to gain more back from a person than they lent to a person. To do so is to risk their own soul and eternal destruction. This is made clear in many chapters of the Bible, especially Amos chapter 8, Psalm chapter 15, Ezekiel 22 and other books. Usury is one of the worst sins there is.

Christ also describes those who devour widows' houses.

It is also clear, that there are people somewhere who desire to own the entire world, which actually belongs to Christ.

Re: Is Capitalism the problem?

Posted: July 14th, 2018, 12:43 am
by Moretorque
The way things are going I think the earth is about to be reclaimed by Mother Nature........

Re: Is Capitalism the problem?

Posted: July 14th, 2018, 2:00 am
by Neo
Moretorque wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 12:43 am
The way things are going I think the earth is about to be reclaimed by Mother Nature........
There will be another earth in eternity, and it will be filled with great glory, much better than this one. But the glory of this earth is reserved for those who are born again into God's Kingdom.

Re: Is Capitalism the problem?

Posted: July 14th, 2018, 4:09 am
by Moretorque
You know our rulers love to kill Christians right ? Have you ever heard the story of how the Nagasaki bomb missed it's target by over a mile but it was really a direct hit because it was a bulls eye right over the biggest Christian church in Japan ?

KaaBOOM right on the Christers!

Re: Is Capitalism the problem?

Posted: July 14th, 2018, 4:52 am
by Aron
@Moretorque
Moretorque wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 11:35 pm
Have you ever been in business for yourself ? You will understand why free and open markets are much better than a closed state system as far as distributing the wealth amongst the masses. Competition will keep monopolies in check on a even playing field which can only happen with honest money and our rulers know this that is why they set this system up as they did.
I have not run my own business, but that doesn't make your argument better. What's the evidence for your main point? Why should I believe you when you say that competition will just work out and keep an even playing field? You haven't addressed any of the arguments I brought up for why competition and capitalism structurally encourage corruption. In a nutshell this is simply because corruption and whatever exploit of the system is encouraged by the profit motive. You are wrong about competition keeping monopolies in check on an even playing field. Competition and capitalism will always tend towards monopolies and oligopolies, they serve the goal of defeating competition and gaining profit, so it's no big surprise that big businesses over and over again try to establish these oligopolies and monopolies. How would changing the money system make it so that structural motive isn't still there? Sure, it might help to remove interest and fractional reserve banking, but big business will push against this and seek ways to exploit people anyways to maintain maximum profit. An even playing field is fundamentally against the goals of individual competing big businesses who want to maximize their profit and consolidate their power for further profits. So they will do what they can to make it unfair. And if bank owners got interfered with by a more fair monetary system where they could not scam people with interest and fractional reserve banking, you can bet they'd do their best to use their money and resources to buy the right people and attempt to just manipulate the public into supporting the reinstatement of the scam. The key point is that you aren't addressing the underlying motive of capitalism to seek power and monopoly to maximize profit.

There are a lot of issues here, they have rigged the entire system for themselves using dishonest money. Go look at the Gene Pax water car generator, they have been keeping us on oil because that is how they control the world. Then look up what Dr. Royal Rife was doing just for starters in medical as well as Tesla.

There never was Capitalism here in America, the money changers were on the gig from the get go.

Go look at what is going on in China with state run whatever it is in all the city building and the disfunctional 5th plank money system and what it has caused, 60 % of China's economy is based on construction and all the buildings are falling down, why would that be ? The people have no reason to maintain it because they do not own it. You only get a 70 year lease on your property in China. Go research how F uped it is in all the ghost cities of speculation and the degraded quality of most of the infrastructure going up. Total waste and misallocation of capital.
OK, starting with your first point, nothing you just said contradicts my point about the fundamental motive flaw in capitalism. I haven't seen any proof for those inventions being true but if they were true it would just show that profit is the key motive in capitalism rather than social progress, oil is necessary for energy companies to continue cyclically selling their mined resource to consumers and gain continuous profit, and because the oil companies have already invested a lot of resources into extracting oil. Efficiency is extremely bad for these companies because the more efficient a car or an engine like you mentioned is, the less they can profit. AKA, if a car was invented that was totally self sufficient in energy supply, you could never sell gas to consumers using that car ever again. Similarily if a car was good enough to last 50 years and still be extremely efficient and easily updatable with new parts over time you can profit far less from selling new cars. The car companies would go out of business if they couldn't keep selling cars. It's the same with the medical field, actually finding a cure for cancer would be terrible and destroy too much profit opportunity in continued treatments. So they don't fund the research for cures anywhere near as much as should be done. The underlying point with all of these issues is the same, the profit motive is extremely ineffective at solving people's actual needs or getting anything socially good done in society.

I didn't say that Communism was a good alternative to capitalism. Centrally planned economies are full of issues and can be very oppressive for obvious reasons. I also don't think it would be bad for people to own their own home, i don't get where you are drawing these conclusions from that if I don't support capitalism i must then support Communism. If you watched the documentary i linked like you said then you should realize that i'm advocating something very different from communism, Communism tends to promote a top down 'worker's state' while this idea of an open source movement is from the bottom up aiming for maximum independence.
People have no stake in the game unless they have property rights, the con men are hoping everybody will be so stupid that people will believe renting everything today from the state is capitalistic property rights.

I could go on for days, you need to read what really happened to America over the last couple centuries and one thing to look at would be the missing 13th amendment and the first 2 central banks as a foundation to realize the documents were never followed much at all from the beginning and we have been at war with the British Empire since the Founding of America. This is their system and it has been from the beginning.

Honest Money!......... Go read Alan Greenspan's Gold and Economic Freedom that was written in the 1960's, he just explains why you must tie your money to something real and also watch the video where he says the Federal Reserve is above the law.

He probably just gave up and realized the herd be to dumb so bring on the cage known as commie land........
You're conflating capitalism with personal property. Capitalism actually works against people owning their own property. If someone owned their own home and their children inherit it and don't need to pay off any mortgage whatsoever there's nothing for the housing industry to profit off of. It's far more profitable if people are either paying off an impossible to pay mortgage or just renting in apartments. Then since they don't own their place of living they must cyclically pay the landlord or bank which gives them a source of profit. You see the problem here of how capitalism actually works against people owning their own homes?

I agree with you that the 2 central banks in america very much scammed the public. But it's like you don't want to engage in responding to anything i bring up. Please actually read and respond to what i said about how capitalism is very structurally flawed, beyond just the banking system it has.

Re: Is Capitalism the problem?

Posted: July 14th, 2018, 6:40 am
by Moretorque
You are saying that a lot of the world is capitalism and that is what you were saying at first, capitalism is defined by private property is it not? You are saying capitalism is flawed because of profit and I am saying nobody is going to put their best foot forward if they cannot keep the fruits of their own labor.

The whole entire world wide system has been hijacked and is being promoted as capitalism on purpose in order to destroy private property. You can't run a honest system of government or society that protects property rights and the fruits of labor without honest money.

You are saying profit is a problem and no it's not with competition so others can bring better options to market and displace run away monopolies who do not produce for society but as with any governing body the sheople go to sleep and the governing system gets hijacked just like America and the parasites take over. You cannot fix stupid and our rulers figured this long ago and this is their ACE....... The US first twelve amendments were the original and the 13th " titles of nobility " was placed in after the 1ST bank tried to take the country completely over but was censored out over time. Why ? because that is how they got us and that is how they do it today everywhere.

No system will work if the populace refuses to educate itself and as I told you I have seen the films you posted many times but not for several years and they are nothing new......

The American system can be molded to be whatever the people want but not if congress works for somebody else controlling the money spigot. Your point is BS, all the amassed power in this world and most of the corruption is from an organization that has an unlimited supply of #'s to manipulate us and a populace not quite able to figure it all out.

I could tell you had never been in business for yourself, it's just obvious.

Our rulers are going to lock all the capital up if they can and it will just be a controlled state economy and marketed as democratic capitalism to the masses.

Don't kid yourself individuals with individual ideas " who want profit for their labor " is what created the modern world and I am also all for a safety net as well for the people but you cannot have the commies ripping the system off for 19 trillion and laying claim to the world with these purchasing tickets and then wondering why it's all going to shit for the average Joe and of course they will just tell you that's capitalism in action for you AND YOU WILL BELIEVE IT along with the other sheep.

Did you look at the Gene Pax generator, that will solve being able to live in your local ECO like right now. Did you look at what Dr. Royal Rife or Tesla were attempting to do ? they all tried to bring things to market but were shut down by the bad money system because our rulers don't want competition to displace them. Yes competition can cure many ills!

Please you need to go study your history on this a little better, you have ALOT more reading to do.

Everything from Wall Street to the military industrial complex here and world wide was created by the people who are trying to destroy all private property except for theirs and make it all part of the Crown system. Also there are supposed to be no standing armies in America that is what the militia was for, they gave them a Navy with 25,000 men to look out for England. This whole entire police state here in the US was done at the behest of the Crown Corp so they can come get the land for the debt owed on their bills of credit. Go look at a map of UN agenda 21 for the USA to see what they have planned for the American peskies who disobeyed the Crown from the beginning.....

I am telling you the founding documents for America with updates are the answer as far as a government for the people but you cannot fix stupid! The country was designed to promote competition amongst the states and evenly distribute the power across a broad range. As with capitalism with a honest money system the economy will be spread across the hands of many many private owners and this solves many many problems with resource monopolies and amassed power leading to so much corruption.

I am not saying capitalism is the answer but what I am saying is it's defined by private property and therefore I have never seen it and neither have you....... :shock:

Re: Is Capitalism the problem?

Posted: July 14th, 2018, 12:04 pm
by Neo
Moretorque wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 4:09 am
You know our rulers love to kill Christians right ? Have you ever heard the story of how the Nagasaki bomb missed it's target by over a mile but it was really a direct hit because it was a bulls eye right over the biggest Christian church in Japan ?

KaaBOOM right on the Christers!
A Christian never dies. The soul lives on. There will be much more life in eternity, and in eternity, we won't have to worry about keeping ourselves from sin, because we will be unable to sin, and life will be much more pleasurable. Life in this world is not easy at all. But life in the next world will be full of peace, ease, glory, rest, joy, food, wine, and all good things, from the presence of the Lord Himself.

Every knee shall bow, whether they want to or not. Those who bow willingly will be rewarded.

Re: Is Capitalism the problem?

Posted: July 14th, 2018, 12:09 pm
by Moretorque
ARON

Go read what the Bank of England " London Times " said when Lincoln printed his own money.

Also I will give you this, you need an intelligent populace to make the founding system of America as designed for We The People to work and we don't have that at all today so more than likely a pure dictatorship is probably in order and more than likely world wide if the sheople cannot figure it out.

Our rulers are super capitalist, they own their stuff and pay no taxes as well as some of the loyal party members below them. My sister found out her neighbor who was a captain in the military paid no property tax on his house. More than likely he gave the Empire 30 years of his soul so he has a waiver.

As Alex Jones once said " our rulers love capitalism because they love private property " but for their renter serfs we have no such luxury and by the way how did they get into this position to control and own it all ?........ " allow me to issue the currency and I care who not makes the laws "

The village idiots have had plenty of time to figure all this out.....

Re: Is Capitalism the problem?

Posted: July 14th, 2018, 12:16 pm
by Moretorque
Neo wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 12:04 pm
Moretorque wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 4:09 am
You know our rulers love to kill Christians right ? Have you ever heard the story of how the Nagasaki bomb missed it's target by over a mile but it was really a direct hit because it was a bulls eye right over the biggest Christian church in Japan ?

KaaBOOM right on the Christers!
A Christian never dies. The soul lives on. There will be much more life in eternity, and in eternity, we won't have to worry about keeping ourselves from sin, because we will be unable to sin, and life will be much more pleasurable. Life in this world is not easy at all. But life in the next world will be full of peace, ease, glory, rest, joy, food, wine, and all good things, from the presence of the Lord Himself.

Every knee shall bow, whether they want to or not. Those who bow willingly will be rewarded.
Hey that sounds just like what the Communist want, nobody will sin because we have no property to sin with and everybody will take a knee to the Crown!

Re: Is Capitalism the problem?

Posted: July 14th, 2018, 12:19 pm
by Neo
Moretorque wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 12:16 pm
Neo wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 12:04 pm
Moretorque wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 4:09 am
You know our rulers love to kill Christians right ? Have you ever heard the story of how the Nagasaki bomb missed it's target by over a mile but it was really a direct hit because it was a bulls eye right over the biggest Christian church in Japan ?

KaaBOOM right on the Christers!
A Christian never dies. The soul lives on. There will be much more life in eternity, and in eternity, we won't have to worry about keeping ourselves from sin, because we will be unable to sin, and life will be much more pleasurable. Life in this world is not easy at all. But life in the next world will be full of peace, ease, glory, rest, joy, food, wine, and all good things, from the presence of the Lord Himself.

Every knee shall bow, whether they want to or not. Those who bow willingly will be rewarded.
Hey that sounds just like what the Communist want, nobody will sin because we have no property to sin with and everybody will take a knee to the Crown!
The believers are going to inherit the earth. There will be no evildoers to ruin it.

Re: Is Capitalism the problem?

Posted: July 14th, 2018, 6:15 pm
by Moretorque
You know what happened to the Japanese church is why I am not affiliated with any religion I know of, the crew who dropped the A bomb on that church was supposedly all American Christians.

Re: Is Capitalism the problem?

Posted: July 14th, 2018, 6:23 pm
by Neo
Moretorque wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 6:15 pm
You know what happened to the Japanese church is why I am not affiliated with any religion I know of, the crew who dropped the A bomb on the church was supposedly all American Christians.
If they were truly Christian, only their bodies died. Their souls would live on in eternity, where there is much more glory, no suffering, and the fullness of God and His presence and love to comfort them in every way possible. This life is just an audition. It is not the end goal unto itself.

Re: Is Capitalism the problem?

Posted: July 14th, 2018, 6:37 pm
by Moretorque
You may very well be the next best thing since Adama, I know the Lord works in mysterious ways.......

Re: Is Capitalism the problem?

Posted: July 16th, 2018, 11:53 am
by Aron
Moretorque wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 6:40 am
You are saying that a lot of the world is capitalism and that is what you were saying at first, capitalism is defined by private property is it not? You are saying capitalism is flawed because of profit and I am saying nobody is going to put their best foot forward if they cannot keep the fruits of their own labor.
I'm not anti property and i'm not advocating Communism where a 'worker's state' takes over all the factories and farms and basically is just a totalitarian dictatorship for all intents and purposes. Not all property is the same. There's a big difference between a guy keeping control of his house and car and some mega corporation taking over all the utilities of some South American country after the CIA overthrows its democratically elected government. After which the people in the country trying to take back some of the country's natural resources so they can be used for the people that live on the land there, is called 'aggression' and an attack on property rights. So i disagree with private property used in that way but agree with property that supports people's rights and individual freedoms.
The whole entire world wide system has been hijacked and is being promoted as capitalism on purpose in order to destroy private property. You can't run a honest system of government or society that protects property rights and the fruits of labor without honest money.

You are saying profit is a problem and no it's not with competition so others can bring better options to market and displace run away monopolies who do not produce for society but as with any governing body the sheople go to sleep and the governing system gets hijacked just like America and the parasites take over. You cannot fix stupid and our rulers figured this long ago and this is their ACE....... The US first twelve amendments were the original and the 13th " titles of nobility " was placed in after the 1ST bank tried to take the country completely over but was censored out over time. Why ? because that is how they got us and that is how they do it today everywhere.
I agree that big monopolies are a problem but you don't seem to see my point about how this is encouraged by the profit motive. No competition does not just naturally remove monopolies, unlike some economic theorists may propose, with the 'invisible hand' of the market clearing up the issues. And I agree too that the banks are just parasites taking over the country while not producing any useful work but I am not understanding how you disagree that this is systemically encouraged by capitalism. Whether it's banking scams, or cutting corners on product safety to increase profit margins, this is all just a pursuit of the profit motive. Common decency would make most people think those things are wrong but it is discouraged by the system and undermined.


No system will work if the populace refuses to educate itself and as I told you I have seen the films you posted many times but not for several years and they are nothing new......

The American system can be molded to be whatever the people want but not if congress works for somebody else controlling the money spigot. Your point is BS, all the amassed power in this world and most of the corruption is from an organization that has an unlimited supply of #'s to manipulate us and a populace not quite able to figure it all out.
Not sure which point you mean here. Systemic corruption in capitalism or something else? Obviously systemic flaws only go so far and specific groups like the World Bank and the Federal Reserve are very big infuences in what's causing corruption in the world, but this is just a feedback loop. Flaws in the system create openings for these scams and then these kinds of groups will just make the system far worse as it is now.

I could tell you had never been in business for yourself, it's just obvious.

Our rulers are going to lock all the capital up if they can and it will just be a controlled state economy and marketed as democratic capitalism to the masses.

Don't kid yourself individuals with individual ideas " who want profit for their labor " is what created the modern world and I am also all for a safety net as well for the people but you cannot have the commies ripping the system off for 19 trillion and laying claim to the world with these purchasing tickets and then wondering why it's all going to shit for the average Joe and of course they will just tell you that's capitalism in action for you AND YOU WILL BELIEVE IT along with the other sheep.
It's not like profit is always inevitably bad no matter what. People who want resources to survive in the past did try to get money for labor, and in earlier times there was often just no other option, not like everyone's going to be a sustenance farmer. But times change and technology has improved over time making it more feasible to create effectively a resource abundance. Obviously yes the scenario you outlined could be used as an excuse by the ruling elite, where it's just blamed on 'capitalism' rather than also the specific groups exploiting further the flaws of capitalism and making the world into a shithole. Just because i talk about the systemic flaws doesn't mean these kinds of groups don't exist but it's a very important point to show the systemic errors and how they perpetuate the problem.

The whole reason bankers can come along and exploit everyone like that is their dependence on the monetary system mostly due to lack of other ways to manage things in a freedom-respecting way at the time where people could achieve their resource needs without being independently capable of acquiring all they need. Due to technological advances the necessity of this medium of exchange has basically disappeared, although obviously the ruling elite would try to use technology to instead facilitate an unbreakable dictatorship. Point is that the old economic system is becoming obsolete and no longer necessary for everyone to obtain needs in an open source way not requiring a hierarchical government. You yourself said that apparently there is a car engine that can run on water alone, which would already obsolete anyone's need to ever buy fuel again, they could just obtain it anywhere there is water. In other words that invention runs counter to capitalism as it reduces the market and the range of goods that need to be bought and sold. If someone invented a car that would also never break down for an extremely long time then you wouldn't need to replace with a new car removing more need to buy products. And so on, the further you improve technical efficiency of products the less needs to be bought and sold. The more indoor aeroponics and aquaponics improve and the more people are able to be self sufficient with their own food, the less they need to buy. Ideally everyone is self sufficient and the market becomes fully obsolete with enough technical advancement, but the point is the same regardless of the degree, technological progress renders capitalism more obsolete over time.

Did you look at the Gene Pax generator, that will solve being able to live in your local ECO like right now. Did you look at what Dr. Royal Rife or Tesla were attempting to do ? they all tried to bring things to market but were shut down by the bad money system because our rulers don't want competition to displace them. Yes competition can cure many ills!
That's a good example of science and individuals who want to benefit society accomplishing a lot of good things. Actually that's an example of competition undermining true progress if true. As the market system means you should undermine your competition if you want to profit, regardless of the social cost of doing so. So if your competitor would render your whole profit mechanism obsolete then you are doomed to go out of business unless you prevent their invention from getting out.


Please you need to go study your history on this a little better, you have ALOT more reading to do.

Everything from Wall Street to the military industrial complex here and world wide was created by the people who are trying to destroy all private property except for theirs and make it all part of the Crown system. Also there are supposed to be no standing armies in America that is what the militia was for, they gave them a Navy with 25,000 men to look out for England. This whole entire police state here in the US was done at the behest of the Crown Corp so they can come get the land for the debt owed on their bills of credit. Go look at a map of UN agenda 21 for the USA to see what they have planned for the American peskies who disobeyed the Crown from the beginning.....

I am telling you the founding documents for America with updates are the answer as far as a government for the people but you cannot fix stupid! The country was designed to promote competition amongst the states and evenly distribute the power across a broad range. As with capitalism with a honest money system the economy will be spread across the hands of many many private owners and this solves many many problems with resource monopolies and amassed power leading to so much corruption.

I am not saying capitalism is the answer but what I am saying is it's defined by private property and therefore I have never seen it and neither have you....... :shock:
I'll look into more of the things you mentioned later. I agree with the legal system having some countermeasures that are supposed to prevent too much corruption. Like those Anti-Trust laws that seem to never get invoked anymore as these few giant corporations dominate everything, which happens to also include owning all the congressmen. I'm not going to dogmatically say that capitalism is always bad, as sometimes beneficial results can still emerge under it. But I definitely don't think it's ideal, or that human needs are optimally delivered under a price tag at all. Obviously the typical false dichotomy the elite creates is that if you don't endure their version of capitalism then anything else must be some communist dictatorship which is not what I am saying would be good at all. All the things you advocate if true, like water powered cars or a RIFE machine that cures cancer, if optimally applied, would go against capitalism as a whole. For example, if a RIFE machine can cure cancer as you say then the best method would be if technology advanced to the point where everyone could have one to cure cancer easily. Or just go to a doctor that has one for free. There would be little revenue to gain from doing this but much increase in social health. In fact if the machine just lasted many decades and required little energy to cure cancer it would be essentially cost-less to make cancer no longer an issue in the world. This would obviously be good on an objective social level so if you realize this you have to agree that social welfare is definitely not the same thing as what's good for the market.

The market may have been more necessary in the past for maintaining a medium of exchange as open source platforms like the internet obviously did not exist at the time. But now that the internet exists and technology has advanced much since then the possibility for more and more individual self sufficiency through applied technology has grown quite a lot and will only grow bigger over time. Leading to basically the inevitable obsolence of the market.

Re: Is Capitalism the problem?

Posted: July 16th, 2018, 11:54 am
by Aron
@Moretorque

Moretorque wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 6:40 am
You are saying that a lot of the world is capitalism and that is what you were saying at first, capitalism is defined by private property is it not? You are saying capitalism is flawed because of profit and I am saying nobody is going to put their best foot forward if they cannot keep the fruits of their own labor.
I'm not anti property and i'm not advocating Communism where a 'worker's state' takes over all the factories and farms and basically is just a totalitarian dictatorship for all intents and purposes. Not all property is the same. There's a big difference between a guy keeping control of his house and car and some mega corporation taking over all the utilities of some South American country after the CIA overthrows its democratically elected government. After which the people in the country trying to take back some of the country's natural resources so they can be used for the people that live on the land there, is called 'aggression' and an attack on property rights. So i disagree with private property used in that way but agree with property that supports people's rights and individual freedoms.
The whole entire world wide system has been hijacked and is being promoted as capitalism on purpose in order to destroy private property. You can't run a honest system of government or society that protects property rights and the fruits of labor without honest money.

You are saying profit is a problem and no it's not with competition so others can bring better options to market and displace run away monopolies who do not produce for society but as with any governing body the sheople go to sleep and the governing system gets hijacked just like America and the parasites take over. You cannot fix stupid and our rulers figured this long ago and this is their ACE....... The US first twelve amendments were the original and the 13th " titles of nobility " was placed in after the 1ST bank tried to take the country completely over but was censored out over time. Why ? because that is how they got us and that is how they do it today everywhere.
I agree that big monopolies are a problem but you don't seem to see my point about how this is encouraged by the profit motive. No competition does not just naturally remove monopolies, unlike some economic theorists may propose, with the 'invisible hand' of the market clearing up the issues. And I agree too that the banks are just parasites taking over the country while not producing any useful work but I am not understanding how you disagree that this is systemically encouraged by capitalism. Whether it's banking scams, or cutting corners on product safety to increase profit margins, this is all just a pursuit of the profit motive. Common decency would make most people think those things are wrong but it is discouraged by the system and undermined.


No system will work if the populace refuses to educate itself and as I told you I have seen the films you posted many times but not for several years and they are nothing new......

The American system can be molded to be whatever the people want but not if congress works for somebody else controlling the money spigot. Your point is BS, all the amassed power in this world and most of the corruption is from an organization that has an unlimited supply of #'s to manipulate us and a populace not quite able to figure it all out.
Not sure which point you mean here. Systemic corruption in capitalism or something else? Obviously systemic flaws only go so far and specific groups like the World Bank and the Federal Reserve are very big infuences in what's causing corruption in the world, but this is just a feedback loop. Flaws in the system create openings for these scams and then these kinds of groups will just make the system far worse as it is now.

I could tell you had never been in business for yourself, it's just obvious.

Our rulers are going to lock all the capital up if they can and it will just be a controlled state economy and marketed as democratic capitalism to the masses.

Don't kid yourself individuals with individual ideas " who want profit for their labor " is what created the modern world and I am also all for a safety net as well for the people but you cannot have the commies ripping the system off for 19 trillion and laying claim to the world with these purchasing tickets and then wondering why it's all going to shit for the average Joe and of course they will just tell you that's capitalism in action for you AND YOU WILL BELIEVE IT along with the other sheep.
It's not like profit is always inevitably bad no matter what. People who want resources to survive in the past did try to get money for labor, and in earlier times there was often just no other option, not like everyone's going to be a sustenance farmer. But times change and technology has improved over time making it more feasible to create effectively a resource abundance. Obviously yes the scenario you outlined could be used as an excuse by the ruling elite, where it's just blamed on 'capitalism' rather than also the specific groups exploiting further the flaws of capitalism and making the world into a shithole. Just because i talk about the systemic flaws doesn't mean these kinds of groups don't exist but it's a very important point to show the systemic errors and how they perpetuate the problem.

The whole reason bankers can come along and exploit everyone like that is their dependence on the monetary system mostly due to lack of other ways to manage things in a freedom-respecting way at the time where people could achieve their resource needs without being independently capable of acquiring all they need. Due to technological advances the necessity of this medium of exchange has basically disappeared, although obviously the ruling elite would try to use technology to instead facilitate an unbreakable dictatorship. Point is that the old economic system is becoming obsolete and no longer necessary for everyone to obtain needs in an open source way not requiring a hierarchical government. You yourself said that apparently there is a car engine that can run on water alone, which would already obsolete anyone's need to ever buy fuel again, they could just obtain it anywhere there is water. In other words that invention runs counter to capitalism as it reduces the market and the range of goods that need to be bought and sold. If someone invented a car that would also never break down for an extremely long time then you wouldn't need to replace with a new car removing more need to buy products. And so on, the further you improve technical efficiency of products the less needs to be bought and sold. The more indoor aeroponics and aquaponics improve and the more people are able to be self sufficient with their own food, the less they need to buy. Ideally everyone is self sufficient and the market becomes fully obsolete with enough technical advancement, but the point is the same regardless of the degree, technological progress renders capitalism more obsolete over time.

Did you look at the Gene Pax generator, that will solve being able to live in your local ECO like right now. Did you look at what Dr. Royal Rife or Tesla were attempting to do ? they all tried to bring things to market but were shut down by the bad money system because our rulers don't want competition to displace them. Yes competition can cure many ills!
That's a good example of science and individuals who want to benefit society accomplishing a lot of good things. Actually that's an example of competition undermining true progress if true. As the market system means you should undermine your competition if you want to profit, regardless of the social cost of doing so. So if your competitor would render your whole profit mechanism obsolete then you are doomed to go out of business unless you prevent their invention from getting out.


Please you need to go study your history on this a little better, you have ALOT more reading to do.

Everything from Wall Street to the military industrial complex here and world wide was created by the people who are trying to destroy all private property except for theirs and make it all part of the Crown system. Also there are supposed to be no standing armies in America that is what the militia was for, they gave them a Navy with 25,000 men to look out for England. This whole entire police state here in the US was done at the behest of the Crown Corp so they can come get the land for the debt owed on their bills of credit. Go look at a map of UN agenda 21 for the USA to see what they have planned for the American peskies who disobeyed the Crown from the beginning.....

I am telling you the founding documents for America with updates are the answer as far as a government for the people but you cannot fix stupid! The country was designed to promote competition amongst the states and evenly distribute the power across a broad range. As with capitalism with a honest money system the economy will be spread across the hands of many many private owners and this solves many many problems with resource monopolies and amassed power leading to so much corruption.

I am not saying capitalism is the answer but what I am saying is it's defined by private property and therefore I have never seen it and neither have you....... :shock:
I'll look into more of the things you mentioned later. I agree with the legal system having some countermeasures that are supposed to prevent too much corruption. Like those Anti-Trust laws that seem to never get invoked anymore as these few giant corporations dominate everything, which happens to also include owning all the congressmen. I'm not going to dogmatically say that capitalism is always bad, as sometimes beneficial results can still emerge under it. But I definitely don't think it's ideal, or that human needs are optimally delivered under a price tag at all. Obviously the typical false dichotomy the elite creates is that if you don't endure their version of capitalism then anything else must be some communist dictatorship which is not what I am saying would be good at all. All the things you advocate if true, like water powered cars or a RIFE machine that cures cancer, if optimally applied, would go against capitalism as a whole. For example, if a RIFE machine can cure cancer as you say then the best method would be if technology advanced to the point where everyone could have one to cure cancer easily. Or just go to a doctor that has one for free. There would be little revenue to gain from doing this but much increase in social health. In fact if the machine just lasted many decades and required little energy to cure cancer it would be essentially cost-less to make cancer no longer an issue in the world. This would obviously be good on an objective social level so if you realize this you have to agree that social welfare is definitely not the same thing as what's good for the market.

The market may have been more necessary in the past for maintaining a medium of exchange as open source platforms like the internet obviously did not exist at the time. But now that the internet exists and technology has advanced much since then the possibility for more and more individual self sufficiency through applied technology has grown quite a lot and will only grow bigger over time.