Has Donald Trump done anything good so far? Has he kept his promises?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Has Donald Trump done anything good so far? Has he kept his promises?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

gsjackson wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 3:05 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 10:54 pm
gsjackson wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 5:49 pm
zboy1 wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 12:03 pm
I agree with Contrarian. I also give Trump a B. Expected more but pleased on North Korea, fighting back against feminism and improving the economy. Negatives: As Gsjackson mentioned: he keeps hiring neo-con scumbags and unhinged people like Omorosa--only to have to fire them for some reason or another. Also, he has not truly 'drained the swamp' but if he did, he'd probably end up dead like JFK.
According to Q, Trump is insulated from assassination, protected by many layers of reliable allies. But again, I have no idea what the Q phenomenon amounts to.
I am more concerned for the members of his extended family. If Trump were harmed, he would be lionized as a hero or a martr. But if a member of his family were harmed, it would hit him harder.

Also, leftists might want to be careful about ridding themselves of Trump because VP Mike Pence is ideologically far more right wing than Trump. Pence's calm demeanor belies his vast experience and rightist orientation. The left would prefer Trump if they only knew.....
It's not the "left" you worry about as far as assassination goes. Those people are just a bunch of silly snowflake ninnies right now. It's the Deep State plutocracy -- the banking-MIC-Mossad-CIA complex and their minions of media presstitutes. The ones who took out JFK, and probably RFK as well. They much prefer Pence, because he will bring back their globalism projects, such as the TPP and Paris Accords, and be more willing to shoot up the Middle East for them. He has no problem with "nation building."
All true. But as a former LEO, the lone nut is far more dangerous and difficult to thwart because conspiracies can now be so easily detected, surveilled, or infiltrated with the technologies of today.

One thing to keep in mind is that any Trump removal would be met with a conflict akin to the Spanish Civil War which was a right versus left conflict.

While I want nothing more than for Trump to succeed, we sorely need a protracted reset event to break the backbone of femosupramacy and the femocratic organs of government.

If Trump can usher in that change, he will go down in history as the man who saved the West from female-led, self destruction.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Trump was picked from what I am lead too believe as the reorganizer after the reset of the Petro $, a lot of military have had enough of the commies who took the country over and he hung a picture of Andrew Jackson on the wall giving an indicator as too what needs to be done.

The people have got to get educated quick or this thing is done, we are in this situation because of the sheep and he cannot fix that only DAA herd can...... IT bee pretty dam stupid.....................
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 10:54 pm
gsjackson wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 5:49 pm
zboy1 wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 12:03 pm
I agree with Contrarian. I also give Trump a B. Expected more but pleased on North Korea, fighting back against feminism and improving the economy. Negatives: As Gsjackson mentioned: he keeps hiring neo-con scumbags and unhinged people like Omorosa--only to have to fire them for some reason or another. Also, he has not truly 'drained the swamp' but if he did, he'd probably end up dead like JFK.
According to Q, Trump is insulated from assassination, protected by many layers of reliable allies. But again, I have no idea what the Q phenomenon amounts to.
I am more concerned for the members of his extended family. If Trump were harmed, he would be lionized as a hero or a martr. But if a member of his family were harmed, it would hit him harder.

Also, leftists might want to be careful about ridding themselves of Trump because VP Mike Pence is ideologically far more right wing than Trump. Pence's calm demeanor belies his vast experience and rightist orientation. The left would prefer Trump if they only knew.....
Pence believes in Armageddon, the New Testament and Revelations hence he would be more happy to bring on WW III. Scary dude. He makes Dick "Head" Cheney look as benign as a ladybug.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They have probably been working on this since 9/11, laying low and gathering all the information.
Last edited by Moretorque on September 9th, 2018, 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I'm waiting for the day when Trump adds to his Twitter rants while in a drunken stupor. Surely it has to happen. :mrgreen:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow watch Donald Trump's state of the union speech live right now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdU4MGyOmLA
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you guys noticed that when Trump is on TV now he looks tired and sluggish? Why is that? He used to look fiery and angry before. If he is worn out does that mean he may not run again or may be too tired to serve another term?

I also noticed after he won the election in 2016 that he no longer raved with fiery anger when he made speeches. Its like that was a mask he wore during the campaign and took off after he won because he didn't need it anymore.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw i never understood something. Why did Trump forfeit the $200,000 a year Presidential salary because he didnt need it? Yet his campaign constantly emails me for money and donations, ever since i donated to his campaign in 2016? If they need money why didnt Trump just take his salary and give it all to his campaign? Or donate it to those in need? That's dumb.

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

gsjackson wrote:

It's not the "left" you worry about as far as assassination goes. Those people are just a bunch of silly snowflake ninnies right now.
It's the Deep State plutocracy -- the banking-MIC-Mossad-CIA complex and their minions of media presstitutes.
The ones who took out JFK, and probably RFK as well. They much prefer Pence, because he will bring back their globalism projects, such as the TPP and Paris Accords, and be more willing to shoot up the Middle East for them. He has no problem with "nation building."
So what is this NWO - New World Order bogey man running the world? There are about 200 countries and most of them don't agree on much. How can any one secret group run the world. It's silly conspiracy theory nonsense.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 1:20 am
So what is this NWO - New World Order bogey man running the world? There are about 200 countries and most of them don't agree on much. How can any one secret group run the world. It's silly conspiracy theory nonsense.
The NWO is just another name for globalism, and most of us know it exists. The countries mainly are run by people who agree on everything. If I had said 200 years ago that the world was run for the benefit of European nobility using Jews as middlemen, people would say "Yeah, obviously, that's the idea". We are supposed to think things have changed, but why should we think that?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
gsjackson wrote:

It's not the "left" you worry about as far as assassination goes. Those people are just a bunch of silly snowflake ninnies right now.
It's the Deep State plutocracy -- the banking-MIC-Mossad-CIA complex and their minions of media presstitutes.
The ones who took out JFK, and probably RFK as well. They much prefer Pence, because he will bring back their globalism projects, such as the TPP and Paris Accords, and be more willing to shoot up the Middle East for them. He has no problem with "nation building."
I agree. It's improbable and unrealistic to expect all 200 countries to be colluding on a conspiracy. Besides, this NWO theory has been around for a long time, since the late 1700's when the Bavarian Illuminati was established in 1776. It caused a panic in Christian churches that a Satanic conspiracy was going to take over America and take away everyone's freedoms and establish a world dictatorship. A man named Seth Payson wrote a book about the Illuminati in 1802 and caused mass hysteria in New England about it, because Christian pastors then began disseminating the book and preaching about it in church.

Christians especially are prone to believing in the NWO theory because the ones in America are fundamentalists and believe that Satan and his demons rule the secular world, according to the Bible, so it's easy to go from that to the notion of a world wide Satanic/Luciferian plot for world government. Especially since the Book of Revelation predicts that when the Anti-Christ comes he will instate a world government and rule the world just before Christ returns. So Christians have always been waiting for that and since every generation of Christians think they are living in the last days, they have always feared that the NWO was just around the corner and about to happen. That's why Christians were the first truthers in the early 1800's. Since then, the NWO theory scare has always been a part of American conspiracy subculture, especially among the Christian communities and the right wing Patriot communities too.

So the question is: If the NWO world government didn't happen in the early 1800's when it was expected to, why would it happen now? Because the elite have more technology, power and capability now, whereas the government was too small back then to do anything, compared to now?

However, Worldtraveler, even if there will never be a NWO (at least not the kind described in Owell's 1984 novel) you can't deny that there are psychopaths among the elite that WANT a world government and dream of it right? You gotta understand that power attracts psychopaths and evil people, not good people. Plus if demonic entities want to control the world, they would try their best to possess those in positions of power, not commoners like us. You would too if you were the forces of evil and you wanted to rule the world, right? So there are elites who definitely want a NWO Orwellian dictatorship, in their wet dreams. You can't deny that right? Even Ghost, who is skeptical of NWO conspiracies, admits that some factions of the elite cabals do want a NWO. There's no denying that, especially since they've openly admitted it. Even the Rockefellers have admitted that they want world government and that it will happen at some point. So you gotta admit that at least SOME powerful people do want such a thing, right?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 1:37 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
The NWO is just another name for globalism, and most of us know it exists. The countries mainly are run by people who agree on everything. If I had said 200 years ago that the world was run for the benefit of European nobility using Jews as middlemen, people would say "Yeah, obviously, that's the idea". We are supposed to think things have changed, but why should we think that?
Right. Plus the NWO can be a figurative term too. When Rome fell and Europe went into the Dark Ages, ruled by the Catholic Church, in a sense that was also a NWO or that era, at least in Europe, because the Catholic Church ruled Europe with centralized power. So the old order of Rome fell and became the new order of Catholicism. You could call that a NWO too. It's figurative.

Plus Adam Weishaupt reportedly said something like: "The chief strength of the Illuminati is that it can weak many different masks and faces and has many names. So it can switch from one mask/name to the other, when it needs to, or when it's discovered. Hence the Illuminati can never be stopped." That effectively turns the Illuminati into this boogeyman behind every mask and corner. lol

But who knows. Maybe the NWO conspiracy is true? It does seem that David Icke's predictions do keep coming true, and that power keeps getting more and more centralized and consolidated, especially during the 20th Century. Icke recently said in his interviews that: "There are not many conspiracies. It's ONE conspiracy with many faces and masks, and at many levels."

Worldtraveler, you can't deny that power seeks to consolidate power and get more power in order to keep power right? It doesn't take a conspiracy to do that. Multiple powerful people will naturally collude together to protect their mutual interests right? That's very plausible and to be expected isn't it?

But Fschmidt said that he's met the elites before and they are sociopaths who do not even get along or like each other, so he doesn't believe they can ever really collude. What do you think of that Cornfed?

Btw Cornfed, I don't get something. If the Illuminati worked for the nobility before or were the nobility themselves, as Fritz Springmeier wrote in "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" then why did they start all those revolutions to overthrow the monarchy such as the French Revolution and Russian Revolution? Why would the Illuminati overthrow their own families from power? I don't get that. Can you explain? None of the truthers have addressed that yet.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

First off it's not the NWO it's the Old World Order! Once again " they figured out by counterfeiting the money and not being audited they could rule the world " . Anybody who does not understand this by now is proof we need to be treated as cattle and most do not so welcome to the communal dictatorship with a collective IQ of about 50!
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

When Trump was elected as president, several US-citizens I know here in Japan told me they voted for Trump not because they like him so much, but solely for the reason to remove Obama and Clinton and their ilk from power. I think, many US-citizens agree that Trump is by far not the best, but the opposition is even worse...
Maybe this will be the case also with this coming election - Trump might win again, not because of himself, but because the other side has nobody who is really able to challenge him...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 10:39 am
When Trump was elected as president, several US-citizens I know here in Japan told me they voted for Trump not because they like him so much, but solely for the reason to remove Obama and Clinton and their ilk from power. I think, many US-citizens agree that Trump is by far not the best, but the opposition is even worse...
Maybe this will be the case also with this coming election - Trump might win again, not because of himself, but because the other side has nobody who is really able to challenge him...
Independents and moderates tend to feel that way, but Trump has enjoyed enthusiastic support since about 2015. He has hard core supporters and they have grown in number.