Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Has Donald Trump done anything good so far? Has he kept his promises?

Discuss issues related to government, politics, and law.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Has Donald Trump done anything good so far? Has he kept his promises?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 6th, 2018, 11:31 am

gsjackson wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 11:05 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 6:54 am
gsjackson wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 1:49 am
zboy1 wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 8:03 pm
I agree with Contrarian. I also give Trump a B. Expected more but pleased on North Korea, fighting back against feminism and improving the economy. Negatives: As Gsjackson mentioned: he keeps hiring neo-con scumbags and unhinged people like Omorosa--only to have to fire them for some reason or another. Also, he has not truly 'drained the swamp' but if he did, he'd probably end up dead like JFK.
According to Q, Trump is insulated from assassination, protected by many layers of reliable allies. But again, I have no idea what the Q phenomenon amounts to.
I am more concerned for the members of his extended family. If Trump were harmed, he would be lionized as a hero or a martr. But if a member of his family were harmed, it would hit him harder.

Also, leftists might want to be careful about ridding themselves of Trump because VP Mike Pence is ideologically far more right wing than Trump. Pence's calm demeanor belies his vast experience and rightist orientation. The left would prefer Trump if they only knew.....
It's not the "left" you worry about as far as assassination goes. Those people are just a bunch of silly snowflake ninnies right now. It's the Deep State plutocracy -- the banking-MIC-Mossad-CIA complex and their minions of media presstitutes. The ones who took out JFK, and probably RFK as well. They much prefer Pence, because he will bring back their globalism projects, such as the TPP and Paris Accords, and be more willing to shoot up the Middle East for them. He has no problem with "nation building."
All true. But as a former LEO, the lone nut is far more dangerous and difficult to thwart because conspiracies can now be so easily detected, surveilled, or infiltrated with the technologies of today.

One thing to keep in mind is that any Trump removal would be met with a conflict akin to the Spanish Civil War which was a right versus left conflict.

While I want nothing more than for Trump to succeed, we sorely need a protracted reset event to break the backbone of femosupramacy and the femocratic organs of government.

If Trump can usher in that change, he will go down in history as the man who saved the West from female-led, self destruction.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » September 7th, 2018, 12:15 am

Trump was picked from what I am lead too believe as the reorganizer after the reset of the Petro $, a lot of military have had enough of the commies who took the country over and he hung a picture of Andrew Jackson on the wall giving an indicator as too what needs to be done.

The people have got to get educated quick or this thing is done, we are in this situation because of the sheep and he cannot fix that only DAA herd can...... IT bee pretty dam stupid.....................
Time to Hide!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 8th, 2018, 6:49 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 6:54 am
gsjackson wrote:
September 6th, 2018, 1:49 am
zboy1 wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 8:03 pm
I agree with Contrarian. I also give Trump a B. Expected more but pleased on North Korea, fighting back against feminism and improving the economy. Negatives: As Gsjackson mentioned: he keeps hiring neo-con scumbags and unhinged people like Omorosa--only to have to fire them for some reason or another. Also, he has not truly 'drained the swamp' but if he did, he'd probably end up dead like JFK.
According to Q, Trump is insulated from assassination, protected by many layers of reliable allies. But again, I have no idea what the Q phenomenon amounts to.
I am more concerned for the members of his extended family. If Trump were harmed, he would be lionized as a hero or a martr. But if a member of his family were harmed, it would hit him harder.

Also, leftists might want to be careful about ridding themselves of Trump because VP Mike Pence is ideologically far more right wing than Trump. Pence's calm demeanor belies his vast experience and rightist orientation. The left would prefer Trump if they only knew.....
Pence believes in Armageddon, the New Testament and Revelations hence he would be more happy to bring on WW III. Scary dude. He makes Dick "Head" Cheney look as benign as a ladybug.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » September 9th, 2018, 3:47 pm

They have probably been working on this since 9/11, laying low and gathering all the information.
Last edited by Moretorque on September 10th, 2018, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales » September 9th, 2018, 5:39 pm

I'm waiting for the day when Trump adds to his Twitter rants while in a drunken stupor. Surely it has to happen. :mrgreen: