Why Monarchy is better than Democracy in many ways

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Monarchy is better than American Democracy in many ways, benefits and advantages

Post by Winston »

A great quote I love by Napoleon.

"There will always be kings. Even if we don't call them that." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Monarchy is better than American Democracy in many ways, benefits and advantages

Post by Winston »

@El_Caudillo
Maybe this simple illustration will help you understand the illusion of choice. How something that looks different actually isnt. Lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

@Winston

So democracy and communism are both stepping stones to dictatorship. Monarchy, however, is not. I get it WW. (Although monarchy preceded dictatorship many times through history, this doesn't follow my great leader WW's model so I'll not mention it or he'll have me excommunicated from Church of Happier Abroad.)

The paragraph below doesn't convey your meaning well though - and this lead to my initial misunderstanding of History according to Winston. It's hard to find good followers these days Winston, it must be frustrating trying to simplify the Wu Doctrine for us simpletons.
A democracy yes is a stepping stone toward a communist dictatorship, under the guise of equality and social justice. Study how the Soviet Union began for a great example. Also the Cuban Communist Revolution too, which put Castro in power.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

El_Caudillo,
Did you see this post yesterday? I elaborated more in detail to you. Do you understand it? It has important lessons in it. I dont want you to miss it.

viewtopic.php?style=21&p=314946#p314946

El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

@Winston

So what you are proposing is a constitutional monarch with a small bureaucracy and minimal taxation, where people know their role in life - i.e that the class system exists and they have their place within it?

Your model for this is perhaps Dubai? Possible because of massive oil reserve discoveries rather than an efficient culture. Completely reliant on cheap foreign labour.

Or Victorian England. Great job market for the lower middle classes through army and emigration to colonies. Appalling working conditions for the working class, child labour in the industrial revolution. Can get rid of any trouble makers to Australia. But definitely achieved a lot by having industrious and efficient rule of law culture.

In your limited constitutional monarchy how would the members of parliament be chosen? Sort of a House of Lords hereditary thing?

It's all very well you telling me to go read some book. I can do the same for you with any number of books and then call you lazy when you don't read them.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My brother in soul Alex has a good idea. I think both his and mine are good systems that would work.

[9/5, 10:45 PM] Alex From Venice: that's why it's long ago, maybe more than twenty years ago, that I conceived the idea that power of voting should be given only to those who can prove to hold a minimum set of knowledge in various field of human activities, like economy, law and rights, religions, history, philosophy, medicine, biology, ideologies, business, marketing, production... just to say a few

[9/5, 10:47 PM] Winston: Yeah that would be good idea. Or monarchs and kings have to be top notch in wisdom and virtue and intelligence and character in order to rule. Like plato said. Your idea is good too. But many would call it unfair because we are all supposed to be equal. Lol

[9/5, 10:48 PM] Winston: One of the flaws in democracy is that it assumes everyone is smart and wise. It doesnt tell people the truth. That most of them are dumbfucks. Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Henri Frederic Amiel
wrote on 12 Jun 1871:

"The masses will always be below the average. Besides, the age of majority will be lowered, the barriers of sex will be swept away, and democracy will finally make itself absurd by handing over the decision of all that is greatest to all that is most incapable. Such an end will be the punishment of its abstract principle of equality, which dispenses the ignorant man from the necessity of self-training, the foolish man from that of self-judgment, and tells the child that there is no need for him to become a man, and the good-for-nothing that self-improvement is of no account.
Public law, founded upon virtual equality, will destroy itself by its consequences. It will not recognize the inequalities of worth, of merit, and of experience; in a word, it ignores individual labor, and it will end in the triumph of platitude and the residuum."

TheLight954
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLight954 »

How do you think about the Chinese model? The people running the country on average have far higher IQ than average, and there is only one central party.
exhamma
Freshman Poster

Why Monarchy is better than American Democracy in many ways benefits and advantages

Post by exhamma »

Do you see candidates mentioning that theyre Christian and going to events like CPAC Conservative Political Action Conference as blatant pandering?