Why Monarchy is better than Democracy in many ways

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Monarchy is better than American Democracy in many ways and for many reasons

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 1:54 am
In general, I am in complete agreement with the European Enlightenment.
Doesn't that lead to the nightmare we have now? It may be that the Enlightenment people didn't take their own equality nonsense seriously, and didn't for example really believe that females and blacks were equal to men. However, the tangent they set society on made it inevitable that the government would have to pretend that such nonsense is true.
Aron
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Monarchy is better than American Democracy in many ways and for many reasons

Post by Aron »

@fschmidt
fschmidt wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 3:31 am
Aron wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 2:55 am
Saying you do not like Islam or any religion is not like yelling fire, it is not killing or hurting anyone. It often isn't a lie either. Should I be slaughtered because I don't like Islam and i'm willing to say so? Or because I don't like it when religions directly support violence, like circumcision in Judaism, or jihad in Islam?
No. You should be free to express these opinions. When did I ever say otherwise?
Somewhere in an earlier Islam thread where you said 'members of your culture should be killed' to Cornfed i think. Don't remember which one.
fschmidt wrote:
Both of those are aggression so how are they not wrong? I can disagree with any tenet of any religion without it being violence. If i say all Christians/Muslims/Hindus/Jews/buddhists or someone else must die for believing something, that's different.
People should be free to express any opinion and to believe whatever they want. It is actions that concern me. Modern culture is highly dysgenic and is causing serious genetic damage to humanity, so it must be wiped out. I support violence when it is needed to defend myself and my descendants.
OK define your view of genetic damage in more detail, and why you or other Muslims should be violent and kill Westerners for speaking out against Islam. Also speaking out against islam=/ genetic damage. Are you a Genetic Determinist? Yes i realize that someone doesn't have to be a genetic determinist to believe in genetic damage but i think it's worth asking here.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 6:21 am
Democracy is a catchword in US political culture. Our republican form of government (or a republic) is based on underpinnings of democracy but it is not on the federal level.

Our President is elected by individual State elections not by individual people. Individuals DO vote directly for state and local officials, but they elect them as their REPRESENTATIVES only.

Monarchies and "Democracies" are not mutually exclusive as was mentioned above.

I personally am of the mindset that the West will drift towards temporary dictatorships again. China gets it right! Representative democracies like the US are now unable to sufficiently govern the issues of the day and it is leading to implosion. Trump and Obama were exposed as weak executives, not because of their abilities, but because of the weak powers our Constitution grants the Presidency.

I am favor of the strong executive model which is again, quasi dictatorship. When the American republic fails, be on the lookout for this inevitability.
The United States did fail and was dissolved over 80 years ago, what you are looking at here is a financial con job done by the CITI of London and their plan when the country goes completely into the crapper is total dictatorship enforced at gun point. Go look at a MAP for the US under UN agenda 21....
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Aron wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 12:29 pm
@fschmidt
fschmidt wrote:
Aron wrote:
Saying you do not like Islam or any religion is not like yelling fire, it is not killing or hurting anyone. It often isn't a lie either. Should I be slaughtered because I don't like Islam and i'm willing to say so? Or because I don't like it when religions directly support violence, like circumcision in Judaism, or jihad in Islam?
No. You should be free to express these opinions. When did I ever say otherwise?
Somewhere in an earlier Islam thread where you said 'members of your culture should be killed' to Cornfed i think. Don't remember which one.
fschmidt wrote:
Both of those are aggression so how are they not wrong? I can disagree with any tenet of any religion without it being violence. If i say all Christians/Muslims/Hindus/Jews/buddhists or someone else must die for believing something, that's different.
People should be free to express any opinion and to believe whatever they want. It is actions that concern me. Modern culture is highly dysgenic and is causing serious genetic damage to humanity, so it must be wiped out. I support violence when it is needed to defend myself and my descendants.
OK define your view of genetic damage in more detail, and why you or other Muslims should be violent and kill Westerners for speaking out against Islam. Also speaking out against islam=/ genetic damage. Are you a Genetic Determinist? Yes i realize that someone doesn't have to be a genetic determinist to believe in genetic damage but i think it's worth asking here.
You don't know the Jews are the master race, why do you think they are setting up a total apartheid state in Israel ?
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@fschmidt
Why do you endorse Islam now? I thought you were for Karaite Judaism. You said true Judaism has high morals remember?

You are right that an ideal system would be like a limited government or libertarian government, like the kind Thomas Jefferson envisioned.

However, that only works in agricultural societies, not in industrial societies. Because in industrial societies, corporations take over and power becomes consolidated in corporations. Thus the republic becomes corrupted and turned into a corporatocracy or a democracy of corporations. At that point, the people would no longer have any say in politics, only large corporations would.

Also once the issue of currency went into the power of private banks, that ended any freedom or liberty in a republic too.

You are right that democracy and monarchy are not mutually exclusive. Some systems have both, such as a constitutional monarchy.

However, the American people are delusional to think that they can have both liberty and equality. They are mutually exclusive obviously. If you force everyone to become equal by passing laws to enforce it, then that takes away people's freedoms of course. Plus this enforcement of equality NEVER uplifts anyone or raises their status. It always brings everyone down to the lowest level, which is what happened in Soviet Russia.

I think when people say "equality" what they usually mean is economic equality - that they want the gap between rich and poor to be erased or greatly diminished. Not that they want everyone to be the same in every way like ants. However, there are many problems with that, since the rich create jobs. And bringing the rich down so that they are poor, does not benefit anyone and only ends in disaster. That's what happened in the Soviet Union. Equality enforcement didn't bring anyone up, it only brought everyone down, except of course for the few oligarchs at the top. All the money has to go somewhere I guess.

So the USSR was part communist and part tyranny too. It's just that the fascists never stepped down to share the wealth equally, like the plan outlined in Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto. Thus that was the major flaw, in expecting someone like Stalin or Mao to give up their dictatorial power and distribute all the wealth equally. No one would do that willingly. Even if it's in the Communist Manifesto.

Plus communism can only work in small tribes like with the Native Americans, where everyone knows each other and is accountable and are close-knit. It doesn't work in large nations like Russia or China.

Not all democracies are the same though. Small countries like Switzerland, where people are very intelligent and rational, can have good functioning democracies with direct voting. It's also easier to run a small country than a large one of course. But Americans falsely assume that in a large country like the US, people can be as stupid and degenerate as they want, and yet still have a good democracy, which is wrong. John Adams said that limited government only works with a population of strong moral values and intelligence. It doesn't work with a population of degenerates who are amoral.

So I'm not saying that one system is always better than another. Or that monarchy is the best system. I was merely pointing out some benefits and advantages of monarchy over democracy, especially American democracy.

There are always other factors involved too, such as the beliefs of the people and culture, their traditions, way of life, resources, etc. That's why a monarchy wouldn't work in America, because it goes against the traditional beliefs of American culture and way of life, such as the belief that "all men are created equal" and that there is no such thing as "the divine right of kings" etc. But in some countries, monarchy fits in with their traditions and culture. Such as Dubai for example, where monarchy has led to prosperity and action. Even though democracy may work well in Switzerland, it doesn't work well in India for some reason. So it all depends on the region, people, traditions and cultures.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great memes about reactionism.

Funny memes about equality vs. liberty.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Aron wrote:
@fschmidt
fschmidt wrote:
OK define your view of genetic damage in more detail, and why you or other Muslims should be violent and kill Westerners for speaking out against Islam.
You don't seem capable of understanding what I write, so there is no point for me to respond to you.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 12:12 pm
fschmidt wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 1:54 am
In general, I am in complete agreement with the European Enlightenment.
Doesn't that lead to the nightmare we have now? It may be that the Enlightenment people didn't take their own equality nonsense seriously, and didn't for example really believe that females and blacks were equal to men. However, the tangent they set society on made it inevitable that the government would have to pretend that such nonsense is true.
The Enlightenment supported equality of opportunity not equality of outcome. The Enlightenment defined rights as things that the government wouldn't prevent you from doing, not as privileges granted by the government. Based on this, they understood what voting is not right, but rather a privilege that must be earned by demonstrating responsibility in life.

No political system could function well with the population of morons who currently constitute the West. So I don't think it is right to blame the Enlightenment for the current problems. The decline of morals and intelligence is a product of religious changes.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 7:22 pm
Why do you endorse Islam now? I thought you were for Karaite Judaism. You said true Judaism has high morals remember?
I learned that all forms of judaism, including karaite judaism, are fundamentally racist. I realize now that Ezra (in the Old Testament) founded judaism in clear violation of the Torah. Islam is closer in spirit to the Torah than Judaism is.
You are right that an ideal system would be like a limited government or libertarian government, like the kind Thomas Jefferson envisioned.

However, that only works in agricultural societies, not in industrial societies. Because in industrial societies, corporations take over and power becomes consolidated in corporations. Thus the republic becomes corrupted and turned into a corporatocracy or a democracy of corporations. At that point, the people would no longer have any say in politics, only large corporations would.

Also once the issue of currency went into the power of private banks, that ended any freedom or liberty in a republic too.
This is simply untrue.
However, the American people are delusional to think that they can have both liberty and equality. They are mutually exclusive obviously.
The American people today are too stupid to even understand what liberty or equality mean. They are basically just rabid dogs.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But fschmidt, didn't the Enlightenment bring in Atheism and anti-religion movements in the name of "science and reason"? That's what I read. It encouraged people to abandon reason and go for science instead. Wasn't that a bad thing? The two are not mutually exclusive and should have been united, not separated. As Professor John Lennox said, "Newton when he discovered gravity didn't say that gravity made God unnecessary."

Also the Bavarian Illuminati was formed based on Enlightenment ideals, the same year as America's founding in 1776, by Adam Weishaupt. Remember?

However I do agree that the 1700's were good and better in that it was the last era where people still had virtues and values, before the industrial revolution turned the world into a materialistic world that was all about profit and consumerism. By the 1800's materialism became the driving force and purpose of life.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 10:18 pm
The Enlightenment supported equality of opportunity not equality of outcome.
One devolves into the other. It is like an alcoholic dying of liver cirrhosis thinking “I wish I could go back to when I first started drinking heavily - there was no problem then”. Besides, people shouldn’t have equality of opportunity. A woman’s place is in the home, blacks should be physically removed, there need to be natural hierarchies etc.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 10:42 pm
But fschmidt, didn't the Enlightenment bring in Atheism and anti-religion movements in the name of "science and reason"? That's what I read. It encouraged people to abandon reason and go for science instead. Wasn't that a bad thing? The two are not mutually exclusive and should have been united, not separated. As Professor John Lennox said, "Newton when he discovered gravity didn't say that gravity made God unnecessary."
Winston, I keep encouraging you to read original sources. Have you done this?

The Enlightenment did contain various viewpoints, and the French Enlightenment wasn't very good and had some of the faults you mentioned. But the English were quite good. Ultimately it wasn't science and reason that undermined Christianity, but rather changes within Christianity caused it to self-destruct as I explained here:

http://www.mikraite.org/The-Rise-and-Fa ... tp102.html
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 10:46 pm
fschmidt wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 10:18 pm
The Enlightenment supported equality of opportunity not equality of outcome.
One devolves into the other. It is like an alcoholic dying of liver cirrhosis thinking “I wish I could go back to when I first started drinking heavily - there was no problem then”. Besides, people shouldn’t have equality of opportunity. A woman’s place is in the home, blacks should be physically removed, there need to be natural hierarchies etc.
What historical evidence do you have that equality of opportunity (meritocracy) is worse then the alternatives? The 2 longest lasting cultures are China and Judaism. Both had a similar system, the mandarin and yeshiva systems, that are meritocracies. It makes no sense to me that a system based on ancestry is better than a system based on merit, and history seems to support my view.
Aron
Freshman Poster

Post by Aron »

@fschmidt
fschmidt wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 10:09 pm
Aron wrote:
@fschmidt
fschmidt wrote:
OK define your view of genetic damage in more detail, and why you or other Muslims should be violent and kill Westerners for speaking out against Islam.
You don't seem capable of understanding what I write, so there is no point for me to respond to you.
That's an unspecific reply. It would help if you highlighted where I went wrong rather than just making the unsubstantiated claim that i made some huge error in failing to understand you. Someone asks you one question, and you can't continue responding? Just summarize your views on genetic damage. What would be genetic damage and what would count as an attack on your descendants? You're the one who brought this idea up, it's on you to explain it not the other way around, if you want other people to agree with you.
Aron
Freshman Poster

Post by Aron »

@Moretorque
Moretorque wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 2:56 pm
Aron wrote:
@fschmidt
fschmidt wrote:
Aron wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
You don't know the Jews are the master race, why do you think they are setting up a total apartheid state in Israel ?
Based on his latest post he's saying he's not racist, but doesn't want to define what he thinks is genetic damage to his descendants. Because I asked a question about his post it's immediately pointless to talk to me. It's weird.

@fschmidt

I could search through a few threads of this forum or just check out your forum that was mentioned on this site, and figure out what your view of Genetic Damage is most likely, but it would be much easier if you just told me openly. Otherwise how am i supposed to understand your views if you won't clarify them? You're making unnecessary obstacles to communication when someone just tries to have a conversation with you.