Kavanaugh testimony

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Kavanaugh testimony

Post by Cornfed »

Is anyone following this? Good on Kavanaugh for lashing out against the Democrats and other commies railroading him and good on zio-shill faggot Linsey Graham for doing the same, whatever his motives. The one thing that concerns me is Kavanaugh’s blanket denial that he sexually assaulted anyone. Just about anything you do can be considered sexual assault and if you attend drunken parties the lines are blurred. That could be his undoing. Otherwise, what a f***ing joke that any of this nonsense is even being considered.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Kavanaugh testimony

Post by TruthSeeker »

What's that with him twitching his nose? Coke?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

TruthSeeker wrote:
September 28th, 2018, 1:01 am
What's that with him twitching his nose? Coke?
Thanks. Your contribution has been very helpful.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

From what I understand the cabal has to undermine the teams Trump is puttng together to unseat them and prosecute them, they are supposedly in big trouble for their activities if Trump gang can get the courts working correctly.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

What I am worried about is that he might have grabbed some bitch'es ass while he was drunk (which is trivial bullshit) and they will make a big thing out of it.
Last edited by Cornfed on October 8th, 2018, 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I can't help by wonder what the hell has came over Linsey Graham. He is giving excellent speeches. Has he seen the light or is this some nefarious tactic to benefit the Jews? Maybe they have some actual dirt on Kavanaugh and it will be more dramatic when he reverses himself.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
September 28th, 2018, 9:29 pm
I can't help by wonder what the hell has came over Linsey Graham. He is giving excellent speeches. Has he seen the light or is this some nefarious tactic to benefit the Jews? Maybe they have some actual dirt on Kavanaugh and it will be more dramatic when he reverses himself.
The death of his partner in crime and war-monger buddy McCain. He no longer has his butt covered by a high-profile media darling in attacking the policies of a Republican president. Also, there is a corner of the internet where it is believed that the Trump administration, led by military intelligence, is about to make mass arrests of Deep State pedos, perverts and traitors. Some of those sites have been showing a photo of Graham hugging Huma Abezin, Hillary's girlfriend, at McCain's funeral, and getting the hairy eyeball while doing so from Gens. Mattis and Kelly. I'll believe this purge of the Deep State when I see it, but what in any case is Graham doing getting cozy with Abezin?
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I just wonder what new story will be presented by the end of next week.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It looks like the Kavanaugh accusers being discredited may bring an end to the #metoo nonsense after it has served the positive purpose of taking out a lot of Jews and blacks. If so, it couldn't have worked out better.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
October 3rd, 2018, 9:34 pm
It looks like the Kavanaugh accusers being discredited may bring an end to the #metoo nonsense after it has served the positive purpose of taking out a lot of Jews and blacks. If so, it couldn't have worked out better.
Corny, you're such a Pollyanna. Always looking on the bright side.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Hopefully if Kavanaugh is confirmed he will take stock of the fact that Western females are lying scum and most of the assholes persecuting him are Jews, and his future rulings will reflect this.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The confirmation represents a major defeat for the Jews. This is another reason it is desirable to keep the Republicans in office for now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Also, perhaps if Trump has a few more Supreme Court nominees and perhaps if they keep being screwed over be the Jews, someone might be able to bring a successful case to have Talmudic Judaism declared a seditious conspiracy and all its adherents rounded up. Imagine how awesome that would be.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 1:40 am
Also, perhaps if Trump has a few more Supreme Court nominees and perhaps if they keep being screwed over be the Jews, someone might be able to bring a successful case to have Talmudic Judaism declared a seditious conspiracy and all its adherents rounded up. Imagine how awesome that would be.
The Q Anon world keeps claiming that's about to happen. One way to see soon enough if it's all bullshit is to keep an eye on Paul Ryan, who's leaving Congress. They say he's being forced out by what the Trump team has on him -- e.g., pedophilia, corruption, etc. -- along with many other Congress persons and corporate chieftains. If he disappears, maybe that's true, but if he starts running for president right after the midterms I'm calling bs.

Yes, I know, Ryan's not a Jew. But supposedly pedophilia, besides being a component of Talmudic Judaism, is how the Jews keep a lot of the pols in line. Get them in a compromising situation, then blackmail them -- also a common practice of the allied CIA, or so the story goes.

It's above my pay grade to say whether all this is true. But it does have some explanatory power.