Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Mobile Theme       Dark Theme

Justice Ginsburg Hospitalized - The End Is Near

Discuss issues related to government, politics, and law.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Justice Ginsburg Hospitalized - The End Is Near

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 8th, 2018, 9:49 am

Today Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fell at the Supreme Court and she fractured 3 ribs, a truly dangerous consequence for a frail woman of 85 years.

Anyone familiar with these injuries can attest that advanced age doubles the risk of death, and three or more ribs broken also doubles the risk of death. They are also at higher risk for contracting pneumonia which also compounds the likelihood of death. At best, I predict that Justice Ginsburg will retire in short because her ability to perform her duties will be forever compromised. At worst, I see a cascading series of complications from these injuries which will result in her death.

While truly I hate what Justice Ginsburg stands for - Feminism, Women's Rights, and far left ideology, that hatred does not extend to her personally. I hope that she has some measure of quality time to prepare for death with family and friends.

At the risk of appearing to gloat, I expect Trump to immediately nominate Judge Amy Coney Barrett who by all accounts is a firebrand conservative. The misogynist in me generally does not support any women for high office, but Judge Barrett could prove to be a rare exception who rules on behalf of conservative interests as expected (I won't hold my breath).

Whatever the case, the pendulum is swinging so far in favor of the right, that I have to wonder if divine intervention is at play.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!