Justice Ginsburg Hospitalized - The End Is Near

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re: Justice Ginsburg Hospitalized - The End Is Near

Post by fdiv »

This is her last winter.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
December 21st, 2018, 5:40 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 9:49 am
At the risk of appearing to gloat, I expect Trump to immediately nominate Judge Amy Coney Barrett who by all accounts is a firebrand conservative. The misogynist in me generally does not support any women for high office, but Judge Barrett could prove to be a rare exception who rules on behalf of conservative interests as expected (I won't hold my breath).
Since there are women on the court already, and Trump doesn't seem to care much about political correctness, he could just appoint a male WASP. There is what, one or none on the court now? Aside from sex, the court would be more representative of the population if he did so. If he appointed Barrett, though, she'd be the most attractive judge on the court. That's not saying much.
With his re-election coming up, a female replacement for Ginsburg is a fait accompli for political expediency. He would be a fool to give up that opportunity to throw female independants, moderates and conservatives such a bone.

Moreover, white males on the SCOTUS have too much of a recent tendency of drifting towards the left, most notably Souter, Kennedy, and now Chief Justice Roberts. Even O'Conner drifted leftward in the late 1990's. I'd much rather go for a Latino like Miguel Estrada or an African American like another Clarence Thomas who has been the "poster boy" of paleo-conservative court watchers for about 2 decades now.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

A clone of Clarence Thomas does sound good. The court has never had a Latino male has it.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Cornfed wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 2:45 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 9:49 am
While truly I hate what Justice Ginsburg stands for - Feminism, Women's Rights, and far left ideology
Yes I agree that the far left ideology that blacks like you should be given government jobs and pensions is utterly repugnant. Of course evil Jewish supremacists like Ginsburg don’t really believe that. It is just another way for them to do malicious damage to white society. As to Ginsburg, I hope that pterodactyl dies in agony and burns in hell for all eternity. Same goes for Trump if he wastes this appointment on another female.
"malicious damage to white society"
You won't give Ginsy credit for conceding that Women's (abortion) Rights resulted in the wrong women aborting their children instead of “populations that we don’t want to have too many of”?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Teal Lantern wrote:
December 22nd, 2018, 10:18 am
"malicious damage to white society"
You won't give Ginsy credit for conceding that Women's (abortion) Rights resulted in the wrong women aborting their children instead of “populations that we don’t want to have too many of”?
We shouldn't have to accept the murder of white babies just to take out blacks and other inferior populations. Anyway, getting sheboons to have abortions requires bribing them with bogus educations and careers, which is completely unacceptable and unsustainable. Abortion only distracts us from the need to bite the bullet and solve the problem properly by removing or culling adult blacks.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

She even continued to vote for white genocide from her hospital bed.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ru ... af7a88eb60
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

The Q drop yesterday dealt with her extensively. Suggested she is being kept alive only with smoke and mirrors, and that she has been a virtual neutron bomb of cultural destruction, placed on SCt precisely for that purpose. Notes the end is near for her.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 1:51 am
The Q drop yesterday dealt with her extensively. Suggested she is being kept alive only with smoke and mirrors, and that she has been a virtual neutron bomb of cultural destruction, placed on SCt precisely for that purpose. Notes the end is near for her.
No shit.