Happier Abroad Meetup site (International version)

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
tomasz
Freshman Poster

Happier Abroad Meetup site (International version)

Post by tomasz »

This may be a crazy idea but has anyone thought about doing period meetups in various parts of the world for the members of this forum? Similar to your typical couchsurfing meetups, meeting up with people that are traveling within the same area as you are or are simply into traveling.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Happier Abroad Meetup site (International version)

Post by zboy1 »

tomasz wrote:This may be a crazy idea but has anyone thought about doing period meetups in various parts of the world for the members of this forum? Similar to your typical couchsurfing meetups, meeting up with people that are traveling within the same area as you are or are simply into traveling.
Sounds like a great idea!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sure. Would you like to start it and run it? You could even create a separate domain name for it, such as HappierAbroadMeetup.org. You'd need to install some type of social networking software though. Find out how the others get it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Not sure about all of this. But it would be nice to know where everyone is - I'm sure there are more members in Thailand for example.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

I can run such a site but then Winnie the fool does not believe I exists lol.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

That would be a great idea! No need for a new site, just a new section to the forum about meet ups around the world. Take a look at how it's done on the Roosh forums and you will see it's quite successful and very low maintenance. I'd be happy to meet other HA guys.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jacaré wrote:That would be a great idea! No need for a new site, just a new section to the forum about meet ups around the world. Take a look at how it's done on the Roosh forums and you will see it's quite successful and very low maintenance. I'd be happy to meet other HA guys.
This sounds like a great idea. Those of us who are still in the USA can also meet each other if we live close enough.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You mean create a Meetup board in this forum? Sure we could do that. But the thing is, Meetup sites usually make people post their pictures. Here though, very few people are willing to post pictures of themselves. Would you feel ok about meeting someone that you don't even know what they look like?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Maybe all we need is a HA page with a Google map on it. Then we can just add our locations onto it.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

xiongmao wrote:Not sure about all of this. But it would be nice to know where everyone is - I'm sure there are more members in Thailand for example.
hmmm not trying to pick on you but your profile still says u r in guanghzhou

just sayin bro
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I will create the Meetup board here and see how it goes. Hang on.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I created the board. Here it is:

viewforum.php?f=45

Feel free to post meetup announcements and try to organize ones in your area.

tomasz
Freshman Poster

Post by tomasz »

Thanks Winston