Southern California Meetup?

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Southern California Meetup?

Post by Jester »

Who all is in Southern Cali?

ssjParris, DJ, Eurobrat, Momopi, me...

maybe WineGuy and PulseSQ?

Who else?

Falcon used to be but he "flew the coop"! :wink:

I recommend "Tony's Darts Away" in Burbank for craft beer, gourmet sausage, nice film-craft hipster crowd, and low prices.

Or maybe somewhere in K-Town would better suit those of The Asian Persuasion... Please if so let's make it authentic (not "flavorless fusion").

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

I am in Northern California right now, as this is where I was born and where I live. I use to live in the east bay like Winston (near Fremont and San leandro) but now, I live near Napa.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm in Las Vegas now, which is about four hours away. I'd be willing to come to a meetup if you guys want to organize it.

I wish we had a feature on here where people could send messages to notify everyone in a particular area, according to their profile, about a meetup.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

I'm living in the Central Coast of California right now. I'd definitely be down for something like this.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

What's special about Tony's Darts? Anyway it's viable for me too go to a meetup in Burbank.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I gotta get out of Vegas soon. It is too hot and dry here, which gives me headaches, so it's not even comfortable to go out much. The weather here is terrible, not comfortable or pleasant at all. And it's no fun going out alone here without female company. The people are also fake and unfriendly, and the vibe of the environment feels toxic, depressed and degenerate. The women here all have this bitchy spoiled rotten mean hateful look on their faces, which is unnatural and disgusting. Overall, Vegas is not a good place to be for too long. I'm so sick of it.

Thus there's really no reason to go out here if you've already seen the main attractions. But the consequence is that me staying at home everyday isn't healthy. When you sit all day and eat, in a sedentary lifestyle, you gain weight and feel depressed, cause your body is not active. The less energy you use, the less energy you have, and vice versa. If you sit for too long, you can't help but feel depressed and low energy for some reason.

So I really need to start traveling and going somewhere else. I didn't come to the US to stay home and work on the computer, so I'm tired of wasting precious time here, especially since I should be abroad. I came here to enjoy the spectacular nature again that the US does offer. If I left the country and didn't enjoy that, I'd regret it as another wasted opportunity.

So here's my plan: I am preparing for a road trip to Utah (one of the nicest states I've ever been to) followed by the rest of Nevada and then California to see my hometown in the Bay Area.

If any of you want to do a meetup in California, I will try to come. I have not planned to come to Southern Cal, but if you all want to do a meetup there, I'd be willing to detour down there. Does anyone have a guestroom I can stay at there?

I definitely am going to the Bay Area though, so if you are there, we can do a meetup or something. I miss riding BART to San Francisco, and the perfect weather there.

I am leaving soon, probably tomorrow, so I will check in from time to time to see if any meetups are arranged.

Btw, east of Southern Cal on the map are Joshua Tree and Kings Canyon. Are those worth visiting?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Southern California Meetup?

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Next week I will go to Las Vegas for a few months. Are any of you there? If so do you want to meet up? If so PM me and let me know. Or post about it below.

Also, how many of you are in Southern California? If there are a few of you in Southern Cal, maybe we can organize a group meet up there. What do you all think? Who is game to have a HA meet up in Southern Cal? If any of you are, please post your interest below. Thanks.