Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Where is everyone from ?

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster
Posts: 116
Joined: October 18th, 2013, 12:56 am
Location: OH
Contact:

Where is everyone from ?

Post by Arabian_prince » October 18th, 2013, 1:00 am

Hello,

Im new to this. I am wondering where does each one of you live ? Which city ? I live in Youngtown OH.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



MAR2264419
Freshman Poster
Posts: 17
Joined: September 24th, 2013, 9:24 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Post by MAR2264419 » October 18th, 2013, 4:04 am

Phoenix, Az

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 491
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 4:21 pm

Post by Mr.Darcy » October 18th, 2013, 6:44 am

Knoxville, Tn

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4606
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » October 18th, 2013, 10:18 am

China (near Jinhua City), formerly New York City.

Pocket
Freshman Poster
Posts: 16
Joined: December 7th, 2013, 4:40 pm
Location: Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines

Pinas

Post by Pocket » December 7th, 2013, 4:54 pm

I grew up in Virginia Beach ... Living in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines with my gf... loving life!!!

zacb
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1536
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Somewhere out in the American West (for now)

Post by zacb » December 7th, 2013, 5:34 pm

Lower northern Michigan. Wanna get out soon. Working on it.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

***JP***
Freshman Poster
Posts: 439
Joined: September 3rd, 2011, 1:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Post by ***JP*** » December 8th, 2013, 12:24 pm

San Juan, PR-- Moving to Vilnius, Lithuania in 5 days

magnum
Junior Poster
Posts: 555
Joined: June 28th, 2011, 10:43 pm

Post by magnum » December 8th, 2013, 12:32 pm

California, Arcadia city. closeish to los angeles


If anyone is ever around this area I'd be up for meeting up, always good to have people around that admit and know the way of things.

Hero
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Post by Hero » December 8th, 2013, 3:09 pm

Madison, WI. Not as interesting as some of the other places I've lived (e.g. Chicago, West Palm Beach) but a nice enough little city.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1599
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Post by HouseMD » December 8th, 2013, 6:38 pm

I'm in the Northeastern US. I don't want to say much more than that because I would be very easy to find given all the other information I've put out there. I've lived all over in the past though, the West Coast, deep South, and Midwest. My lack of roots makes travel come naturally.

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Post by publicduende » December 8th, 2013, 6:48 pm

I'm originally from Southern Italy, and have been living in London (UK) since 2007.

Hero
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Post by Hero » December 8th, 2013, 6:49 pm

HouseMD wrote:I'm in the Northeastern US. I don't want to say much more than that because I would be very easy to find given all the other information I've put out there. I've lived all over in the past though, the West Coast, deep South, and Midwest. My lack of roots makes travel come naturally.
Same here, I've lived in the Midwest, New York, D.C., New England, and Florida. I really have no desire to put down roots anywhere. That's one reason why I've always been able to find work easily; I'm willing to move anywhere.

zacb
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1536
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Somewhere out in the American West (for now)

Post by zacb » December 8th, 2013, 7:10 pm

publicduende wrote:I'm originally from Southern Italy, and have been living in London (UK) since 2007.
What do you think of the difference between the two? Southern Italy sounds like a more traditional place.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Post by publicduende » December 8th, 2013, 8:33 pm

zacb wrote:
publicduende wrote:I'm originally from Southern Italy, and have been living in London (UK) since 2007.
What do you think of the difference between the two? Southern Italy sounds like a more traditional place.
Still true, to some extent. Relatively (and I stress relatively) easier to find a traditional, family oriented girl. Don't expect virgins or girls who never had a boyfriend by age 18/19, though, unless they have issues.

zacb
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1536
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Somewhere out in the American West (for now)

Post by zacb » December 8th, 2013, 9:06 pm

publicduende wrote:
zacb wrote:
publicduende wrote:I'm originally from Southern Italy, and have been living in London (UK) since 2007.
What do you think of the difference between the two? Southern Italy sounds like a more traditional place.
Still true, to some extent. Relatively (and I stress relatively) easier to find a traditional, family oriented girl. Don't expect virgins or girls who never had a boyfriend by age 18/19, though, unless they have issues.
So no Maria's from Godfather? (god she had nice t&ts).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Post Reply

Return to “Meetups and Get Togethers”