Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
Winston
Site Admin

Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by Winston »

Since many HA members are now in the Philippines, why not organize a meetup there?

Rock, why don't you organize a meetup in Manila, where you usually are?

Or it could be in Cebu, Palawan, Boracay, etc. where the beaches are. But Manila may be more convenient for a first meeting.

If you go to Boracay, you can each bring your own dates or girlfriends. Or Rock can invite some middle class girls down there to meet you all, so you don't have to pay for them. lol. If you brought poor girls there, you'd have to pay for everything for them.

Can someone there organize this?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Winston, you have to come back the PI
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Since many HA members are now in the Philippines, why not organize a meetup there?

Rock, why don't you organize a meetup in Manila, where you usually are?

Or it could be in Cebu, Palawan, Boracay, etc. where the beaches are. But Manila may be more convenient for a first meeting.

If you go to Boracay, you can each bring your own dates or girlfriends. Or Rock can invite some middle class girls down there to meet you all, so you don't have to pay for them. lol. If you brought poor girls there, you'd have to pay for everything for them.

Can someone there organize this?
I would like to organize a meet-up for the HAers here. It could be Manila area or Cebu area, whatever is more convenient for majority.

I will be in USA from July 15-August 10, 2014 so could we do something later in August? Going to beaches would be nice but logistically it's complicated enough just meeting in one of the 2 large metro areas.

Who's gonna be around Phils. in second half of August? What about you Winston?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That would be a great idea Rock. Why do you have to come back to the USA again? Geez. Aren't you tired of this place? Where in the US will you be? If you are anywhere nearby, perhaps you can organize a meetup in the US too. lol

I'll try to be there by August. Yeah we should meetup in the city first, like Manila. Then after we all get acquainted, we can plan a second meetup in a beach area like Boracay.

Don't you spend most of your time in the Philippines now? Where are you now? Can't you arrange a meetup there now?

Which HA members are in the Philippines now? Can you list them?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I'm in Philippines now and in Manila...I tried to arranged a meet up..but guess no one was around.....I can be there but can't promise it...as the thing I most want to do..never gets done...Murphy Law....I'm just keeping it open..Count me in....but don't hold your parties till I arrive...:)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:That would be a great idea Rock. Why do you have to come back to the USA again? Geez. Aren't you tired of this place? Where in the US will you be? If you are anywhere nearby, perhaps you can organize a meetup in the US too. lol

I'll try to be there by August. Yeah we should meetup in the city first, like Manila. Then after we all get acquainted, we can plan a second meetup in a beach area like Boracay.

Don't you spend most of your time in the Philippines now? Where are you now? Can't you arrange a meetup there now?

Which HA members are in the Philippines now? Can you list them?
I just contacted newlifeinphilippines by PM and offered to meet up with him in Cebu but apparently, his live-in has him under house arrest 24 hr. lock-down so he declined. No wonder the guy has such a glum view of what's available to him. He lets one of the first girls he meets close him off from everything lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

starchild5 wrote:I'm in Philippines now and in Manila...I tried to arranged a meet up..but guess no one was around.....I can be there but can't promise it...as the thing I most want to do..never gets done...Murphy Law....I'm just keeping it open..Count me in....but don't hold your parties till I arrive...:)
starchild5, I think you stay in the building just next to mine. PM me yr. digits so we can grab a drink and compare notes.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I'm generally only available in Manila area, preferably Makati and Quezon City, commuting to other parts of the city is a huge hassle. I'm only in other PI cities when I'm working and that's completely random usually.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

BTW, who exactly is in Philippines now or perhaps is planning to be here later this year. Here's who comes to mind:

starchild5
newlifeinphilippines
Mr. S
Pete
Outwest
Taco (after the economy collapses in UK forcing him and his wife to return lol)
Winston (after Murphy's Law and his mind finally let him come)
Pinaylover (later this year)
Rock (by mid August)
airking
Dianne

So who else is there? That's 11 names, but several of are spread out in provinces and/or not even here yet.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Rock wrote: Taco (after the economy collapses in UK forcing him and his wife to return lol)
I returned 2 months ago I couldn't deal with the daily sexual harassment by virgin, Filipina teens in 47C weather. It was making me depressed.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Rock wrote:BTW, who exactly is in Philippines now or perhaps is planning to be here later this year. Here's who comes to mind:

starchild5
newlifeinphilippines
Mr. S
Pete
Outwest
Rock (by mid August)
airking
Dianne

So who else is there? That's 11 names, but several of are spread out in provinces and/or not even here yet.
DaveWe travels there, obviously.

And of course WillNDowd has, um, been there as well.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Jester wrote:
Rock wrote:BTW, who exactly is in Philippines now or perhaps is planning to be here later this year. Here's who comes to mind:

starchild5
newlifeinphilippines
Mr. S
Pete
Outwest
Rock (by mid August)
airking
Dianne

DaveWe travels there, obviously.

And of course WillNDowd has, um, been there as well.
Thanks. Add WillNDowd to the list. I've even met him before. How could I forget lol?

DaveWe visits very infrequently and for very short durations. But if he happens to be here, welcome of course.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:I'll try to be there by August.
Yes!!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I think I will come October or latest at December. Winston goes to PI, that´s great. Hope you stay longer.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
Thanks for making that list. You must have a good left brained memory.

Hey what about your best friend Ginger (aka Jboy)? lol. Are you going to invite her too? lol j/k.

Btw, Ladislav told me he's back in the Philippines again. I don't know how long though. He doesn't post much anymore.

There's also Larry Elterman, but he hasn't posted in a long time.

I'll let them know about it.