I'll be in Shanghai for a few weeks. Wanna meet up?

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

I'll be in Shanghai for a few weeks. Wanna meet up?

Post by zboy1 »

Hey guys, I'll be in Shanghai for a couple of weeks, before I had to Dongguan. I'll be in Shanghai sometime after the 18 of September.

Anyone wanna meet up? Thanks.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Ghost wrote:Wow, Zboy, you really wanted to get your a** back to China real fast didn't you? Can't blame you. :)
Haha...yeah!

I'm restless being back home (USA). I want the explore the world again. ...
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Good for you zboy that's great.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

zboy1 wrote:
Ghost wrote:Wow, Zboy, you really wanted to get your a** back to China real fast didn't you? Can't blame you. :)
Haha...yeah!

I'm restless being back home (USA). I want the explore the world again. ...
I feel you on that.
Richardrli
Freshman Poster

Post by Richardrli »

I'll be there on 20th November to 4th January, it's a pity that I probably wouldn't be able to meet you. You sound like a quite interesting person.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Good luck in your travels...At least you get to flee the matrix...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Looks like I'll be in Shanghai for a few weeks, so if anyone wants to meet, PM me...
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

I won't be out that way anytime soon, but a girl that I have been talking to online says that I should try Shanghai next time that I go to China. I was apprehensive given reports that I've heard about it, as well as the price, but I'll give it a shot (among other cities that I am applying for).
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
domzen
Freshman Poster

Post by domzen »

KokujinKrusader wrote:I won't be out that way anytime soon, but a girl that I have been talking to online says that I should try Shanghai next time that I go to China. I was apprehensive given reports that I've heard about it, as well as the price, but I'll give it a shot (among other cities that I am applying for).
so, where are all the pictures of the girls you supposedly slept with?

btw, they are not going to be hiring a black guy for english teaching and most other jobs anywhere in china. your chances are pretty bad.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

domzen wrote:
KokujinKrusader wrote:I won't be out that way anytime soon, but a girl that I have been talking to online says that I should try Shanghai next time that I go to China. I was apprehensive given reports that I've heard about it, as well as the price, but I'll give it a shot (among other cities that I am applying for).

btw, they are not going to be hiring a black guy for english teaching and most other jobs anywhere in china. your chances are pretty bad.
I'll say this once, and only once: I don't owe you shit.

I already know that the odds are against Black men, but there are possibilities. I've already taught in China, I'm averaging one interview for about every thirty or so jobs that I apply for online (much better than my previous experiences in Japan), and I know plenty of other Black folks that are doing the same. Eat shit and die, enemy.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

domzen wrote:

Yeah, there is rampant racism and discrimination against Black, Indian, Asian and dark-skinned Latinos in the English teaching profession, but that doesn't mean it's impossible! You just have to try harder to find a job, that's all.

Try well-known brands like EF, Wall-Street English and Menton; at least with those companies, there are some regulations put in place to prevent that kind of discrimination, compared to the smaller, lesser known organizations in China. In Japan, there's AEON, and in Korea there's EPIK.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Is anyone in Shanghai now? Seems like only abcDavid01 is there (although I'm not sure he's still there). I'm kinda' surprised since it such a expat hotspot in China.

The Bund was interesting...Any recommendations on where I should visit while in China?
domzen
Freshman Poster

Post by domzen »

KokujinKrusader wrote:
domzen wrote:

I'll say this once, and only once: I don't owe you shit.

I already know that the odds are against Black men, but there are possibilities. I've already taught in China, I'm averaging one interview for about every thirty or so jobs that I apply for online (much better than my previous experiences in Japan), and I know plenty of other Black folks that are doing the same. Eat shit and die, enemy.

dont kid yourself. the reason why all chinese schools ask for a photo when applying for jobs is to make sure the person applying is not black.

china does not want you. chinese women dont want you. if you are not outright lying about the girls you got, you are f***ing the bottom of the barrel. you wont ever see hordes of chinese girls walking hand in hand with black boyfriends in the cities anytime soon. u wont ever hear a chinese girl utter the words "i want a black boyfriend".

i know blacks are creepy, aggressive race mixers obsessed with trying to f**k all light skinned women on the planet as long as they arent black, thinking they are gods gift to women everywhere, but china is obviously not one of those countries. face the facts, stick to white countries.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Domzen you sound jealous and hateful. I think you should get help.