Guangzhou/Shenzhen Meetup

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Guangzhou/Shenzhen Meetup

Post by CheezeRaider »

I'm gonna be in Guangzhou/Shenzhen for a week or 2 before heading over the Hong Kong, then to Thailand again. Anyone in these 2 cities that want to meet up?

Flying out of Chungqing tomorrow. Met up with Magnum in Chingqing. His life is looking good and too busy living a pimp life lol.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Guangzhou/Shenzhen Meetup

Post by zboy1 »

Hey, CheezeRaider: I'm around that area. If you want to meet-up, PM me as I no longer post on HA.
Breakaway
Freshman Poster

Post by Breakaway »

This is my permanent home as of September. Anyone in the area let me know.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

CheezeRaider wrote:I'm gonna be in Guangzhou/Shenzhen for a week or 2 before heading over the Hong Kong, then to Thailand again. Anyone in these 2 cities that want to meet up?

Flying out of Chungqing tomorrow. Met up with Magnum in Chingqing. His life is looking good and too busy living a pimp life lol.
CheezeRaider aint you the dude who rode the train through Siberia and the horse through Central Asia? Ghenghis Khan meets Winston Wu?

I hope you post a trip report fro Shenzhen.

I had a terrible time there, but I was there on the very day that the US Navy was f***ing around with Chinese islands in wherever. Got "mad-dogged" by guys of all ages...

Plus it was hot, sticky and ugly...

Hope you have some GREAT stuff to report and totally prove me wrong!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hey Breakaway, I'm also in Guangdong province. I'm near both places. If you want to meet up, just send me a pm.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

Hey Breakaway,

Zboy1 and I along with a couple of others not active in this forum are in Guangdong as well.

Just sent you a PM. We can get in touch over WeChat.
Chinaebuys - http://www.chinaebuys.com
Buy and Ship any Product Internationally from China
Shipping to more than 200 countries worldwide
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It looks like the Guangzhou/Shenzhen area is a HA hotspot now. We have a whole group of HAers in that area now, such as:

Ethan_sg
Zboy1
Bao3niang
Ghost
Magnum
Monkro
and me too when I get there
I also heard that droid may be coming to that area too

Wow that's a whole group of us. So we should start arranging meetups, and with new members too. It looks like the Shenzhen/Guangzhou area could be a major HA base or headquarters now. lol.

I'll try to have Rock come and join too, but the problem is, he isn't that pro-China since he's been brainwashed by a lot of anti-China propaganda from the US and Taiwanese media. lol

Droid, are you in China now? If not then when?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Very glad to see so many members putting their plans in effect and traveling/moving/living abroad!

I suspect I'm the only member in Armenia at the moment or else I'd do the same thing!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:It looks like the Guangzhou/Shenzhen area is a HA hotspot now. We have a whole group of HAers in that area now, such as:

Droid, are you in China now? If not then when?
Not yet but I'm dying to go, it's been like four years since i posted I would go, it's like your demons are holding me back lol.

But seriously, really busy with my projects. I'm still in Vietnam, really love it but also feel a bit bored, I've done pretty much everything here.
Hey how are the girls in Guang Dong as of now? I took a peek on china cupid or what not the other day, and was appalled, they're becoming fricking delusional, with sky high egos. That's one of the things holding me back too, are the ones you see day to day getting that spoiled?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?