Winston's birthday celebration in Angeles City, March 10

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston's birthday celebration in Angeles City, March 10

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I will be celebrating my birthday in Angeles City this year, on March 10. I will be treating lots of pizza to friends and family at a really good pizza place. Dianne and her family and my son will be there, as well as Rock, Billy and Alex. I will try to get Mr S and Ladislav to come down too. My friend Luisa will come as well. I invited publicduende too, but I think he's in Davao, not in this area.

After the pizza dinner, we may walk around and have drinks somewhere if everyone wants, maybe at the top of Central Park Tower, which has a great view and live band. Or we can go to Dianne's place and have some birthday cake. Not sure yet.

If anyone else here will be in the area, you are welcome to join us. PM me for more info.

Taco, Outwest, MarcosZeitola, are you around the Manila or Angeles area?

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston's birthday celebration in Angeles City, March 10

Post by jamesbond »

Happy birthday Winston! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

jamesbond why Hooters girls? Aren't those American women?
Last edited by Voyager1 on March 6th, 2017, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Since you would be "TREATING" lots of Pizzas to Family and Friends...Aka FREE...AKA FILIPINO FREELOADERS WET DREAM... :lol: :lol:

I think it would be good DHARMA to invite some of Filipino Friends of yours not just of Dianne...How about the couples from last time which they paid but weren't really interested in paying and thought you would pay...I think you should call them too... :D

Just to show them, you are really not a bad guy and you did that on principle but you can treat friends as well.

I don't know I'm not able to figure this out yet with Filipino's love for freeloading ..its a cultural, DNA, Karmic thingy i believe..because they are good in everything else...They have like 90% good qualities...so may be to be a human...You got to have one annoying quality in you :lol: ..If you are perfect with no bad Karma..You would already be in heaven.

So may be by being invited ...they could learn something from you that...you should give as much as you take from others..Good Karmic Lesson For Filipinos... :idea: :idea: 8)
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Since you would be "TREATING" lots of Pizzas to Family and Friends...Aka FREE...AKA FILIPINO FREELOADERS WET DREAM... :lol: :lol:
^^ :lol: :lol: So basically twelve hundred people show up uninvited lol
I'm just two hours away, it's tempting to show up too, thanks Winston :P
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Happy birthday Winston. Send pics of the party.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild, I don't have contact info for that couple. They didn't make friends with me or talk to me much. Come on man. Your ideas don't make sense. Why should I invite people who don't talk to me and don't care about me? Get real man. There's no good karma in treating random strangers.

Plus karma makes no sense. It's inconsistent. If everyone could get good karma by doing good things, then everyone would only do good things and their life would be filled with blessings and good luck. And evil people would get punished and never do evil. It'd be a perfect world pretty much where everyone did good and got good karma. But reality isn't like that. So karma isn't as cut and dry as you think.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston! My son!

Daddy wish you: happy birthday!!

You now older! Play time over!

Don’t be man-child! No good!

Love,
Your Daddy
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Happy birthday, Winnie The Wu :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Man none of my freelancers want to give me much of a discount for my birthday for a birthday boom boom. Lol. They're so stingy. Lol. How come they want me to treat them and give them stuff on their birthdays but they wont give me nothing at all on mine, not even a discount or free boom boom? Its so stingy and unfair and one sided. The word "fairness" doesn't exist to filipinos.

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

There's nothing Free in freelancer.

Sorry I can't be there with you. Tell everyone that I said Hi. :lol:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Hey happy birthday Winston!
In all seriousness, it's a shame not being able to go there now, being so close.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Daddy Wu wrote:Winston! My son!

Daddy wish you: happy birthday!!

You now older! Play time over!

Don’t be man-child! No good!

Love,
Your Daddy
A-ya! My son living in slum Philippines. Need to marry strict, family-minded, regular 普通 Taiwan girl. Need to follow crowd and be hequn 合群.

Taiwan girls have good heart. Don't say we narrow-minded and closed to strangers. 別胡說八道 (don't BS).

... But seriously though. Daddy Wu, you're a hilarious dude. Are you Taiwanese American?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kradmelder wrote:Happy birthday Winston. Send pics of the party.
I wish I could. But Rock and Billy don't want their pics posted to the public. It was great though. We had an entertaining discussion - me and Rock and Billy and Alex. Afterward we walked around fields, went to Margarita Station and then to the top of Central Park Tower for a view of the city and more stimulating discussions.

The problem with expats, even HAers though, is that we are all arrogant and think we are right and know everything, and others who don't agree are wrong. So there's a lot of ego battles when we talk with each other. We need to be more humble and open minded and consider that others may be right or have good points to learn from too. Everyone has some truths to share and everyone is right about something. The know it all attitude is pretty common with a lot of expats for some reason, including us HAers. Truth seekers need to be more humble and consider other's points of views.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Happy birthday Winston. Send pics of the party.
I wish I could. But Rock and Billy don't want their pics posted to the public. It was great though. We had an entertaining discussion - me and Rock and Billy and Alex. Afterward we walked around fields, went to Margarita Station and then to the top of Central Park Tower for a view of the city and more stimulating discussions.

The problem with expats, even HAers though, is that we are all arrogant and think we are right and know everything, and others who don't agree are wrong. So there's a lot of ego battles when we talk with each other. We need to be more humble and open minded and consider that others may be right or have good points to learn from too. Everyone has some truths to share and everyone is right about something. The know it all attitude is pretty common with a lot of expats for some reason, including us HAers. Truth seekers need to be more humble and consider other's points of views.
Ai no. You argued with the freelancers and HA friends :shock: :shock:.

But hopefully it was good camaraderie and lots of laughs.

Seems your year started the same as last year. Nothing free from filipinos. Except maybe an STD :lol:

Instead of your white food of pizza I'm making something chinese. A duck on the braai marinade in sesame seeds sesame oil hoisin and soy sauces, honey garlic and ginger. Starting the fire just now. :mrgreen: