Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

America future?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

chanta76
Experienced Poster

America future?

Post by chanta76 » December 21st, 2016, 6:35 am

Ok...in general feminism made American women horrible but yet you still hear about American couples or Americans getting married and starting a family. BUT...I think it's getting worst and harder.

You have the older generation that might have some traditional values and you might have some American girls that have traditional values but are usually taken already. But with the next generation it's just keeps getting worst. So how can America survive? Immigration is one route. Immigrants sometimes bring their traditional values but usually in one generation it's gone.

A society needs a basic social fabric for it to be functional. If that social fabric is gone..that society will not last. I would think the next generation or sooner will see the collapse of America.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America future?

Post by Cornfed » December 21st, 2016, 6:52 am

chanta76 wrote:Ok...in general feminism made American women horrible but yet you still hear about American couples or Americans getting married and starting a family. BUT...I think it's getting worst and harder.

You have the older generation that might have some traditional values and you might have some American girls that have traditional values but are usually taken already. But with the next generation it's just keeps getting worst. So how can America survive? Immigration is one route. Immigrants sometimes bring their traditional values but usually in one generation it's gone.

A society needs a basic social fabric for it to be functional. If that social fabric is gone..that society will not last. I would think the next generation or sooner will see the collapse of America.
Should humanity survive, future historians may well say that America is already over.

Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer » December 22nd, 2016, 5:20 pm

It's not going to collapse, but it is going to get very risky for men. We're already there. Look at the previous generation, how many men are living in apartments and financing their ex-wives' Tinder orgies. That possibility is terrifying to me, but it's acceptable to most Americans, and life goes on.

I'm shocked so many men are willing to be sexless celibate slaves for corporate America, but they keep working and the machine keeps running. I don't see any end to it, but that doesn't mean you have to stay onboard.

I'd kill myself if I was locked into that life. I'd rather be a surf bum or homeless.

I look at my friends with their repugnant wives, the only thing they could get, and they just keep working and paying the mortgage. Life goes on. Too many guys are perfectly content to slave away so they can buy consumer products and go home to something that looks like this:
Coming back to life.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » December 22nd, 2016, 5:30 pm

Nailer wrote:It's not going to collapse, but it is going to get very risky for men. We're already there. Look at the previous generation, how many men are living in apartments and financing their ex-wives' Tinder orgies. That possibility is terrifying to me, but it's acceptable to most Americans, and life goes on.

I'm shocked so many men are willing to be sexless celibate slaves for corporate America, but they keep working and the machine keeps running. I don't see any end to it, but that doesn't mean you have to stay onboard.

I'd kill myself if I was locked into that life. I'd rather be a surf bum or homeless.

I look at my friends with their repugnant wives, the only thing they could get, and they just keep working and paying the mortgage. Life goes on. Too many guys are perfectly content to slave away so they can buy consumer products and go home to something that looks like this:

Something that looks like that, you make an arrangement with her, go visit once every 2 weeks and stick your dick in her mouth then leave. You don't get tied down.

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest » December 23rd, 2016, 2:30 am

Kradmelder wrote:
Nailer wrote:It's not going to collapse, but it is going to get very risky for men. We're already there. Look at the previous generation, how many men are living in apartments and financing their ex-wives' Tinder orgies. That possibility is terrifying to me, but it's acceptable to most Americans, and life goes on.

Something that looks like that, you make an arrangement with her, go visit once every 2 weeks and stick your dick in her mouth then leave. You don't get tied down.

I seriously do not know how most of the men i know manage to get up every morning. I mean, wow. Total debt slaves, married to 300 lb bitch-hogs. I have no idea how they do it. When i was a younger man, i bounced around a lot, worked overseas in a dangerous, even foolhardy occupation, and "stable" men back in the USA tended to look down on me i suspect.
Now the roles are reversed i suspect. Im thankful i have the excellent young wife i have, and pretty much, when we meet American couples, the cheese monster wife looks daggers at my wife while the man is very quiet.
Consider that the future of the USA may change if the host desperately manages to shake off the parasites.

The so called Progressive Left is at rhe root of every major failure plaguing the US these days because it inflicts on the culture a diabolical parody of old liberalism. It is a cultural death cult and a mental illness. It has to be defeated either at the ballot box or by civil war. There is no other option.

yick
Junior Poster

Post by yick » December 31st, 2016, 2:58 am

America will split up in the next 100 years with California, Oregon and Washington State (along with the City of Vancouver) seceding (along with Hawaii) and becoming something of a mega-rich pan Asian colony with heavy Chinese influences and money - it will be very different from the still largely white Mid West which will sink deeper and deeper into poverty and obesity.

In fact, places like Ohio, Kentucky, Montana etc - they will be as f***ed up as the Ukraine is, with lots of poor, hopeless white people - just like you see with the 'Poor Afrikaners' in places like Sasolburg.

The East Coast will be a hub of Anglo-European culture but a lot more multi-racial. Texas to Miami will become quasi-Hispanic nations - if they break away or not will all depend but the West Coast certainly will have broken away sometime in the next century as it culturally alienates itself from the rest of the country - it's doing that now.

The British knew about 'populate or perish' when it came to settling their colonies, and the facts are, there aren't enough white people in the world (who would consider living in the United States or cares about its future) to keep hold of what consists of the modern United States of America from breaking up.

How long will it take before Seattle, Portland and San Francisco become Asian-American majority cities? Vancouver should be there or thereabouts within the next 20-30 years - 44% of the city are of an Asian ethnicity.

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”