Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Postby Eric » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:11 am

I'm going to be honest. I'm tired as shit and I'm tired of being stressed the f*ck out. But - it never seems to end. I don't understand modern women. See, I was raised to deal with woman on a basic level. It was they act lady like, modest and ...you approach them and courtship. Of course, feminism happened - and that basically left me confused.

I never really got past that. I'd never adapted. I know I don't want to...but you have to. It's like, getting to the point that relationships are ugly things. I'm just afraid of women but never approach them. For whatever reasons I'm wary.
I just learned to stay away it's simpler. I've been single forever. I hate it, it sucks. I don't want to be single.


I don't know why I am. I am too stressed out all the time to be horny. You have to just get to the point where you understand where these women are coming from - even if you don't like it.
That's how it is...... I have to get past that block I have of, not understanding them - and because I don't, shutting them out.
Women nowadays are more bold, they're not ladylike (still its a shock to my training from women when I was very young - and how they should be - their not).... and that there's no to little formality involved anymore.


I don't like the mess. But I guess, I have to get used to the mess.
"Above all else guard thy mind*(heart), from it all things in life spring forth from."
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am







Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Postby Eric » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:21 am

See - I guess before, I mean I used to think it was bullshit. But women were really second class citizens. They had little to say - they were supposed to not have many needs I guess but to serve the husband, or man.
I mean I hate to say this.... but it's kind of true, And honestly I feel it's a natural place for women (I don't know why they complain about it so much).
Don't understand that. I feel like now, suddenly they are these complicated beings, things.
Like their needs are out in the open. You have to deal with that - It's not natural in my book.



I mean I get it it's there, but women should be subordinate to the man and obedient. This is just my feeling.... it works best. There was a reason all this stuff was done like this for all mankind - it has nothing to do with chauvinist men. It's the natural order. Anyways, we've got to deal with this mess.


I don't have tremendous experience with women - but I can see why many men are opting to go their own way now, not even mess with women. The way they act, that's like a nightmare. No one wants to say it, but the old way is better.
And women deep down know that they need to put a cap on how they act - around men, that this is necessary. that this bratty behavior is no good. We know this, that's why women were "set free from themselves" because the engineers know that this would be like that.
That they've made it against the law -or bad for man to say anything about woman's behavior or putting it back in the box... that's a problem. A huge one. Because the whole system's out of whack.
Just like parents not being able to discipline their child. It needs to happen.
That's just my feeling.
"Above all else guard thy mind*(heart), from it all things in life spring forth from."
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Postby droid » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:04 am

Eric wrote:I mean I get it it's there, but women should be subordinate to the man and obedient. This is just my feeling.... it works best. There was a reason all this stuff was done like this for all mankind - it has nothing to do with chauvinist men. It's the natural order. Anyways, we've got to deal with this mess.


I think 'obedient' and 'subordinate' are misleading terms, it only suffices that she doesn't try to break your balls or offer verbal jabs. Basically a non-selfish team-player, that's enough to satisfy most men.
Do you plan to go abroad again? How about trying a different country?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Postby Guhji » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:47 pm

I wish God would create 10 billion Ivanka Trumps to roam the earth and befriend all us lonely men. The world would be such a happy place then.

Man, she is a dimepiece. And she can swing a golf club like it's nobody's business. Lol.
Guhji
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:42 am

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Postby Cornfed » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:32 am

Guhji wrote:I wish God would create 10 billion Ivanka Trumps to roam the earth and befriend all us lonely men. The world would be such a happy place then.

Man, she is a dimepiece. And she can swing a golf club like it's nobody's business. Lol.

I don't think so. She has had extensive plastic surgery and still looks fairly weird.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5199
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Postby Jonny Law » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:08 am

Advertisment for Thai Women :twisted: :
Are you Captain-Save-A-Hoe?
Are you a Cuck?
Do love Ladyboys?
Do you like gay Thais?
Do you want to get married to a traditional Thai girl, pay a shit load for a dowry then get divorced raped like every other White guy in Thailand?
Meet a Thai Today!
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Postby Nailer » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:41 am

Went speed dating tonight. No less than three of the women started playing with their phones during a five minute conversation. I saw them do the exact same thing to other guys.

At this point I can only laugh at the absurdity of it all.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:12 am

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Postby gsjackson » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:39 am

Nailer wrote:Went speed dating tonight. No less than three of the women started playing with their phones during a five minute conversation. I saw them do the exact same thing to other guys.

At this point I can only laugh at the absurdity of it all.


I'm afraid you'll find phone zombies all over Europe too. I was at a club in Prague last night and the one I had my eye on was working the phone on the dance floor while jumping around.

Speaking of which, it was SO much easier to get next to women in night spots back in the day. Even the rock clubs, and especially the country bars I liked to go to, would intermittently play slow dance numbers. You just asked them to dance, had introductory conversation while dancing, and moved in from there. All of this took place between the reasonable (for the human constitution) hours of 9-1:30. Now there's never a slow number in the rock clubs, and seldom in the country venues. The girls go on the dance floor together and unleash some sort of manic (drug-fueled?) energy for hours at a time. Conversation is impossible. These clubs don't even get started until midnight, and the bizarre writhing lasts until the wee hours.

I suppose some of the PUA types offer instruction on what they call "dance floor game." That's just a bridge too far for me. Damned if I'm going out there in that wretched mass of motley humanity just to chase p***y. The one last night stayed out there over two hours before i finally gave up on finding her in a spot where normal human interaction can take place, and went home.

Also a bridge too far is speed dating. The concept makes my skin crawl. But cheers to you for getting in there and pitching, in every ballpark. That's what PD has been doing, and something might be finally breaking for him now. Maybe it will for you too.
Last edited by gsjackson on Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1598
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Postby Kradmelder » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:56 am

gsjackson wrote:
Nailer wrote:Went speed dating tonight. No less than three of the women started playing with their phones during a five minute conversation. I saw them do the exact same thing to other guys.

At this point I can only laugh at the absurdity of it all.


I'm afraid you'll find phone zombies all over Europe too. I was at a club in Prague last night and the one I had my eye on was working the phone on the dance floor while jumping around.

Speaking of which, it was SO much easier to get next to women in night spots back in the day. Even the rock clubs, and especially the country bars I liked to go to, would intermittently play slow dance numbers. You just asked them to dance, had introductory conversation while dancing, and moved in from there. All of this took place between the reasonable (for the human constitution) hours of 9-1:30. Now there's never a slow number in the rock clubs, and seldom in the country venues. The girls go on the dance floor together and unleash some sort of manic (drug-fueled?) energy for hours at a time. Conversation is impossible. These clubs don't even get started until midnight, and the bizarre writhing lasts until the wee hours.

I suppose some of the PUA types offer instruction on what they call "dance floor game." That's just a bridge too far for me. Damned if I'm going out there in that wretched mass of motley humanity just to chase p***y. The one last night stayed out there over two hours before i finally gave up on finding her in a spot where normal human interaction can take place, so I gave up and went home.

Also a bridge too far is speed dating. The concept makes my skin crawl. But cheers to you for getting in there and pitching, in every ballpark. That's what PD has been doing, and something might be finally breaking for him now. Maybe it will for you too.


Ive always hated clubs with loud electronic noise they call music and dancing. The few times i ever went there i had no interest in meeting women you cant talk to over the noise and crowds and just wanted to leave.

Clubs, speed dating, internet....you guys really have to jump through hoops just to meet women.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1519
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Postby Adama » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:40 am

Nailer wrote:Went speed dating tonight. No less than three of the women started playing with their phones during a five minute conversation. I saw them do the exact same thing to other guys.

At this point I can only laugh at the absurdity of it all.


Let me ask you something. Is there any way you can just give your number (by writing it on a piece of paper ahead of time and just hand it to them) to each girl you are interested in?

How do they discourage the transfer of contact information?

And I think I would feel too much like I'm on a TV show. Not the part about talking to the girls, but just how it is so public and a spectacle and involves so many strangers (required third party intervention).
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4661
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Postby Nailer » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Adama wrote:And I think I would feel too much like I'm on a TV show. Not the part about talking to the girls, but just how it is so public and a spectacle and involves so many strangers (required third party intervention).

That wouldn't work. You have to give them something to care about. Just being good-looking, unless you are freakishly so, would not work.

Speed dating is actually a pretty good way to work on conversation skills, if you need help in that area. Being able to hold up a five minute conversation about nothing is a good skill to have. But I would not have any expectations from it. Occasionally you can find a f**k buddy that way.

I'm going to make one trip to the upper Midwest and then call it quits and go MGTOW/celibate (or probably just rely on a MILF f**k buddy) as long as I am in America. It sounds like Minnesota, Iowa, and North Dakota are stocked full of my type of girls, and society there is relatively unscathed by immigration and feminism, so it might be worth checking out. As a general rule, the more non-whites there are, the more hostile and angry the whites, both men and women, tend to be. I guess they know subconsciously they are being invaded and have a lot of repressed anger they take out on each other. For example, I suspect girls in Des Moines will be a lot nicer than in Kansas City, which Roosh says is fairly "enriched" (check out the two monkeys at 4:15):



I'm going to just start going to movies, go on trips, hiking, etc. by myself. I don't give a shit what a bunch of double-digit IQ freaks think and I got this far without any real human contact outside my good friends. I'm just going to go full hermit because there is no point.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:12 am

Previous

Return to Anti-American Women Rants

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest