Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Banging American Women Over 30

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Banging American Women Over 30

Postby Taco » June 28th, 2017, 12:46 pm

Here's a nice rant that really made my day. I believe his comments are referring to western women in general. In no way does the author recommend banging American women under 30 either...

"There’s no escaping the stampede of fat, bitchy, American women. They’re everywhere you look, and everywhere you’re trying not to look. But dating these older women is a depressing concession to make because they are—without question—the most fucked-up group of people you’ll ever have the misfortune of interacting with: Mental illness with an emphasis on Cluster B Personality Disorders? Check—and they’ve got the prescriptions and dead, soulless eyes to prove it. ” – A.V. Yader

1. Really Dark Buttholes
2. Tattoos That Look Like A Freeway Overpass In A Bad Neighborhood
3. They Feel “Different”
4. The Dissipating Scent Of Youth
5. They Say Distracting Try-Hard Bullshit That Ruins The Mood

5 Things I Hate About Banging Women Over 30
http://www.returnofkings.com/123977/5-things-i-hate-about-banging-women-over-30
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Banging American Women Over 30

Postby Cornfed » June 28th, 2017, 1:01 pm

Taco wrote:1. Really Dark Buttholes

So what do we think causes the dark buttholes? The burst veins?
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5806
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Banging American Women Over 30

Postby Taco » June 28th, 2017, 1:07 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Taco wrote:1. Really Dark Buttholes

So what do we think causes the dark buttholes? The burst veins?


I don't know, the author doesn't really tell us.
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4545
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Banging American Women Over 30

Postby jamesbond » June 28th, 2017, 2:00 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Taco wrote:1. Really Dark Buttholes

So what do we think causes the dark buttholes? The burst veins?


:shock: :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8091
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Banging American Women Over 30

Postby Eric » June 28th, 2017, 8:10 pm

What I don't understand is all the men commenting who are degenerate morons themselves - talking about the low life worthless trash; while being low life worthless trash themselves, who routinely engages the degeneracy they so commonly put down..

Can anyone explain this oxymoron and paradox? Does anyone notice the contradiction or is it something we're all eager and willing to overlook. How can a man have any self respect when he bangs women left and right like that - and have the gall to criticize them as degenerate?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Banging American Women Over 30

Postby Eric » June 28th, 2017, 8:15 pm

In short I'm trying to find out who is the more degenerate - the women who are so clearly degenerate? Or the degenerate men that bang them whenever.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Banging American Women Over 30

Postby Nailer » July 13th, 2017, 9:11 pm

Eric wrote:What I don't understand is all the men commenting who are degenerate morons themselves - talking about the low life worthless trash; while being low life worthless trash themselves, who routinely engages the degeneracy they so commonly put down..

Can anyone explain this oxymoron and paradox? Does anyone notice the contradiction or is it something we're all eager and willing to overlook. How can a man have any self respect when he bangs women left and right like that - and have the gall to criticize them as degenerate?

Explanation: PUAs are internet marketers / fantasy writers who don't actually have sex. Everything they claim is the opposite of their real life. This is "G Manifesto":
Image

PUA is an offshoot of multi-level marketing and get rich quick scams. It's just one subset of the business.
Image

Even when PUA gurus are unmasked, the followers don't care that it was a lie.
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-35035.html

Maybe G Manifesto is a ginger who doesn't wear pocket-squares, but just like Jesus wasn't real, the guy doesn't have to be real if some of the ideas he presents actually work.

Did anyone go out and try G Manifestos advice? Some of it seems spot-on to me.

So what if he's an internet persona? If anyone is that attached to people over the internet they have a problem.

I thought G provided value.

The mindset, the attitude, the custom suits, the pocket squares, the cash, the non-conformity, the high end taste, the playboy lifestyle, etc.

It inspired me and helped me redefine myself as a man.

I knew it wasn't based 100% on reality but it was still helpful.

G was like a good fictional movie. It isn't real but it still can inspire and motivate.

Guess what?

It doesn't matter if he's real or not.

If what he writes works, then that's all you need to know.

PUA is a cult, and just like Heaven's Gate its followers would rather double-down on their faith than admit they were tricked when their leaders are proven wrong. The guys following this garbage have incredibly fragile egos if they "define themselves as a man" based on a fantasy playboy fake billionaire. More and more I am seeing "the red pill" types as incredibly broken people.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 279
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: Banging American Women Over 30

Postby chanta76 » July 14th, 2017, 5:43 am

As long as there are men that put women on a pedestal we will have stuck up bitches.

PUA want to believe that if they learn some jedi shit they can get girls. For ever one pua that can get girls there are 10 that cannot. The damage done in the west and spread in rest of the world.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1725
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Banging American Women Over 30

Postby droid » July 14th, 2017, 7:20 am

Nailer wrote:PUAs are internet marketers / fantasy writers who don't actually have sex. Everything they claim is the opposite of their real life. This is "G Manifesto":
Image

PUA is an offshoot of multi-level marketing and get rich quick scams. It's just one subset of the business.
Image

Even when PUA gurus are unmasked, the followers don't care that it was a lie.
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-35035.html

Maybe G Manifesto is a ginger who doesn't wear pocket-squares, but just like Jesus wasn't real, the guy doesn't have to be real if some of the ideas he presents actually work.

Did anyone go out and try G Manifestos advice? Some of it seems spot-on to me.

So what if he's an internet persona? If anyone is that attached to people over the internet they have a problem.

I thought G provided value.

The mindset, the attitude, the custom suits, the pocket squares, the cash, the non-conformity, the high end taste, the playboy lifestyle, etc.

It inspired me and helped me redefine myself as a man.

I knew it wasn't based 100% on reality but it was still helpful.

G was like a good fictional movie. It isn't real but it still can inspire and motivate.

Guess what?

It doesn't matter if he's real or not.

If what he writes works, then that's all you need to know.

PUA is a cult, and just like Heaven's Gate its followers would rather double-down on their faith than admit they were tricked when their leaders are proven wrong. The guys following this garbage have incredibly fragile egos if they "define themselves as a man" based on a fantasy playboy fake billionaire. More and more I am seeing "the red pill" types as incredibly broken people.


:lol: :lol: :lol:
What doesn't cease to amaze me is not that there are so many bullshitters out there -and even in this very forum- claiming their lives are awesome, exaggerating and embellishing their accounts. What disturbs me is that people are so gullible buying into the crap and giving them a benefit of the doubt in some cases.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3085
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Banging American Women Over 30

Postby droid » July 14th, 2017, 7:30 am

chanta76 wrote:As long as there are men that put women on a pedestal we will have stuck up bitches


+1000
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3085
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Banging American Women Over 30

Postby jamesbond » July 15th, 2017, 11:18 am

Nailer wrote:PUA is an offshoot of multi-level marketing and get rich quick scams. It's just one subset of the business.

PUA is a cult, and just like Heaven's Gate its followers would rather double-down on their faith than admit they were tricked when their leaders are proven wrong. The guys following this garbage have incredibly fragile egos if they "define themselves as a man" based on a fantasy playboy fake billionaire. More and more I am seeing "the red pill" types as incredibly broken people.


PUA guys are like those late night TV infomercials where a guy try's to sell his "get rich quick" scheme to people. You had guys selling their real estate courses back in the 80's and 90's on late night TV. During the infomerical, they would have people who would give their "testimonials" on how they got rich by buying that persons real estate program.

It was a complete joke but lot's of people apparently bought those courses, just like lot's of men have bought PUA material only to be greatly disappointed to find out it was all bull shit to begin with. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8091
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA


Return to Anti-American Women Rants

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest