The first thing American women ask a man is "What do you do for a living?"

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

The first thing American women ask a man is "What do you do for a living?"

Post by Mercury »

Any man who goes to singles and matchmaking events has, I am sure, sat down with a single woman only to be almost immediately asked that dreaded deal-breaking question; "What do you do for a living?" If she doesn't like your reply, the deal is off. The reason one of the first things an American woman asks a man is "What do you do for a living" is clear; American women are gold diggers! They don't want a man who works at a bar, a fast food restaurant, or a garden center. They don't want disabled men who can't work and need Social Security Disability. They want doctors. They want lawyers. They want movie stars. They want Hollywood directors. They want guys with big, loud, expensive, souped up luxury sports cars and enormous McMansions. In other words, guys, when you and your girlfriend get married and move in together, your new Zip Code better be 90210. Otherwise, you will be single all over again. She will abandon you and sleep around with other men until she finds that man who can afford Zip Code 90210.

And speaking of disabled men, American women abhor them more than anything in the world. American women are so toxic and proud that they even call them "lowlifes" and even "non-humans."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The first thing American women ask a man is "What do you do for a living?"

Post by jamesbond »

Mercury wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 5:41 pm
Any man who goes to singles and matchmaking events has, I am sure, sat down with a single woman only to be almost immediately asked that dreaded deal-breaking question; "What do you do for a living?" If she doesn't like your reply, the deal is off. The reason one of the first things an American woman asks a man is "What do you do for a living" is clear; American women are gold diggers!

American women are trying to size the guy up as soon as possible and find out how much money he makes without having to invest too much time into him.

If his answer is "I am a doctor" she will stick around and ask the guy more questions. If his answer is "I work in retail" the woman will say, "nice meeting you" and leave. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Come on, this is not an American women thing. This is a women thing. The metaphorical gold-digging pick is bestowed on them by genetics.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

flowerthief00 wrote:
February 16th, 2019, 12:54 pm
this is not an American women thing.
That's right, it's worldwide and inescapable. So we know one of the things they judge us for. But is this really any different than the way we judge them for looks? Actually yes! The difference is that how much money you make is a lot easier to change than how you look. Difficult maybe, but at least it's possible. So now that you have finally figured this out, what you going to do about it?

Hint: Moaning about it on a forum filled with men isn't going to change anything. But there is something else you could do to give yourself a big advantage on this. Can you think of what that might be?
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Mr Natural wrote:
February 21st, 2019, 7:59 pm
But there is something else you could do to give yourself a big advantage on this. Can you think of what that might be?
Keep your money to yourself, obviously! Save, invest, retire early.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mr Natural wrote:
February 21st, 2019, 7:59 pm
Hint: Moaning about it on a forum filled with men isn't going to change anything. But there is something else you could do to give yourself a big advantage on this. Can you think of what that might be?
Click your heels three times and become a billionaire? But then it would be stupid to want to get married.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

It's always stupid to want to get married if you live in a Western country. The dating/marriage/divorce industries work together as a racket operating at men's expense.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

flowerthief00 wrote:
Come on, this is not an American women thing. This is a women thing. The metaphorical gold-digging pick is bestowed on them by genetics.
This is extremely among Chinese women as well. However, most I've dealt with are not gold-diggers, they just want a man that can provide financial stability. My wife mentioned to me that she (and all other girls she knows) would never marry an unemployed, lazy slob. But they're also some of the most frugal women out there, preferring to stash cash rather than blowing on stupid shit like expensive clothes, jewerly, and so on.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

flowerthief00 wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 12:36 am
It's always stupid to want to get married if you live in a Western country. The dating/marriage/divorce industries work together as a racket operating at men's expense.
I can understand someone giving marriage one shot. Okay, so it doesn't work out, you lose assets and probably will be on a reduced income for some years. Fine. But what I don't understand are guys that have divorced two, three, or even four times!!! My dad knows a guy who is on his third or fourth marriage. Multiple asset splits during each divorce, alimony, child support.... His salary is well above $100k but he probably nets $20k when all is said and done, and has little assets to his name.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

CannedHam wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 12:07 pm
flowerthief00 wrote:
This is extremely among Chinese women as well. However, most I've dealt with are not gold-diggers, they just want a man that can provide financial stability. My wife mentioned to me that she (and all other girls she knows) would never marry an unemployed, lazy slob. But they're also some of the most frugal women out there, preferring to stash cash rather than blowing on stupid shit like expensive clothes, jewerly, and so on.
Valid point, although a woman asking this question early on is similar to a guy asking a woman whether she likes doing housework or what her favourite sexual position is. Alarm bells can begin to ring.

I think the best way to counteract this question is to ask her why she said it. If the response isn't detailed and contains either "I'm just interested" or "I'm just making conversation" it's probably a wise move to head for the exit.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

flowerthief00 wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 12:28 am
Keep your money to yourself
Aren't you the guy here who was advocating using dolls instead of real women? If you are keeping all of your money to yourself I guess that's no real surprise.

Of course none of us like actual golddiggers but the actual definition of that can be debatable. Traditionally the male is the one who goes out in the world and brings home the bacon, ie MONEY. The woman takes care of the man and the home. This is the way traditional girls generally think and expect, and on this forum it does seem a lot of guys prefer traditional type girls. Put yourself in their shoes, they are the ones who have the kids so it would be stupid for them to hook up with bums. They are genetically wired to prefer guys who would be good providers. It's grossly exaggerated about needing to be a billionaire.
Mike Tyson
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Mr Natural wrote:
February 23rd, 2019, 2:43 pm
Aren't you the guy here who was advocating using dolls instead of real women? If you are keeping all of your money to yourself I guess that's no real surprise.
Yup that was me. I advocate dolls as an alternative to dating/marriage for men every chance I get.
Of course none of us like actual golddiggers but the actual definition of that can be debatable. Traditionally the male is the one who goes out in the world and brings home the bacon, ie MONEY. The woman takes care of the man and the home. This is the way traditional girls generally think and expect, and on this forum it does seem a lot of guys prefer traditional type girls. Put yourself in their shoes, they are the ones who have the kids so it would be stupid for them to hook up with bums. They are genetically wired to prefer guys who would be good providers. It's grossly exaggerated about needing to be a billionaire.
Gold-diggers, silver-diggers, bronze-diggers, I don't care what word you use. You are absolutely right. The woman is wired to prefer men who would be good providers.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view) it was only in a man's interest to play the provider role under the traditional patriarchal system. See my long post explaining why.

The traditional patriarchal model has been replaced by an egalitarian model in Western countries, and other places in the world are quickly following suit. Increasingly, what places there are left which still follow the old model will be backwards shitholes where nobody wants to live. (If you can still find one that isn't, good for you)

Going forward, in a world where they have equal rights, it is reasonable for the genders to expect equal responsibility from each other. The genetic conditioning of women AND men will need to be rewired.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Haha ok. You seem like a smart guy and make some excellent points. But when you start in with the doll thing you lose me, and most other guys too.
Mike Tyson
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mr Natural wrote:
February 23rd, 2019, 6:23 pm
But when you start in with the doll thing you lose me, and most other guys too.
I've never used a doll, but some say they are better than the real thing.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

flowerthief00 wrote:
So in other words, it is natural genetics and natural instinct for women to want only a man who will give her endless, maximum luxury. A man who lives like a king with all the gold and maximum luxury in the world.