The clueless idiot narcissists that AW are

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Think Different
Junior Poster

The clueless idiot narcissists that AW are

Post by Think Different »

?
Freshman Poster

Re: The clueless idiot narcissists that are AW

Post by ? »

The lack of innocence and sweetness of AW really comes out in those pics.

You might be interested in this too. Author, Jean Twenge, associate professor of psychology at San Diego State University found that college-age women are developing narcissistic traits at four times the rate of college-age men. She attributes the startling discrepancy in part to parents who put their girls on a pedestal. My parents did this with my sister and she's had about 100 boyfriends and unable to maintain a relationship with any of them.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124477121226408795.html
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The clueless idiot narcissists that are AW

Post by jamesbond »

? wrote:You might be interested in this too. Author, Jean Twenge, associate professor of psychology at San Diego State University found that college-age women are developing narcissistic traits at four times the rate of college-age men. She attributes the startling discrepancy in part to parents who put their girls on a pedestal. My parents did this with my sister and she's had about 100 boyfriends and unable to maintain a relationship with any of them.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124477121226408795.html
That's a very good article regarding narcissistism among young women in America.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."