ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for a few hours. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Length Western Women Will Go To Avoid Males

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby ssjparris » May 28th, 2011, 10:47 pm

ajvf97 wrote:..Being a nice guy or simply polite will still cause an AW to yell at you and if you apologize for something she will not care much less forgive you..

winston said they are very sociopathic ( cold, unfeeling, harsh and will not give a damn if they hurt your feelings). i have had the same experience. Being Polite or nice to them. they are just very negative when i am kind.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Postby ssjparris » May 28th, 2011, 10:52 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
sushiman wrote:....The guys here complain a lot about the women but really the women are paying the biggest price. Being filled with fear and hatred all day for an entire gender must be exhausting and unhealthy.

It's not human, right?? Even when I was in Thailand, I saw alot of WASP women walking around with perm-a-scowls, and I always yell to them in English, "Go the f**k home. Feminism doesn't fly here, you skank you!!"

yeah i heard the AW don't get responses from men in that country at all. they try to be nice to you all of a sudden. because no one wants them over there.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » May 28th, 2011, 11:12 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:It's not human, right?? Even when I was in Thailand, I saw alot of WASP women walking around with perm-a-scowls, and I always yell to them in English, "Go the f**k home. Feminism doesn't fly here, you skank you!!"

I hate that "perm-a-scowl" that American women have on their faces. It's unattractive and unfriendly to have a bitchy look on your face all the time. Can't women in America smile once in a while? What the hell is wrong with them? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ajvf97 » May 28th, 2011, 11:41 pm

ssjparris wrote:
ajvf97 wrote:..Being a nice guy or simply polite will still cause an AW to yell at you and if you apologize for something she will not care much less forgive you..

winston said they are very sociopathic ( cold, unfeeling, harsh and will not give a damn if they hurt your feelings). i have had the same experience. Being Polite or nice to them. they are just very negative when i am kind.

Not to mention they are generally illogical. I could make a valid point in an argument or be correct in a conversation with one of these hideous creatures and I will always be wrong. Why? Because these AW bought into the fact that they don't have to possess reason or be held accountable for anything. To them, everything is the man's fault and he's just a bumbling, tumbling idiot. Not only that but they go to great lengths to twist something around so that they will always be right when they are actually not. They just waste time making themselves sound right even when they are wrong and know it. In truth, they are just making fools of themselves by not presenting any logical explanations for anything and just being in denial about the cold, hard facts.
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Postby sushiman » May 29th, 2011, 2:59 am

The "perm-a-scowl" I'm going to use that from now on, excellent term!
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Postby ajvf97 » May 29th, 2011, 4:10 am

Over the years I've been using the "perm-a-scowl" more and more often with AW. What doesn't make sense is that these women go to great lengths to avoid us "creeps" and when the do approach us they're always acting silly and addressing us in a condescending manner like we're 10 years old. I consider the "perm-a-scowl" payback and a taste of their own medicine for looking at me like I'm from another planet. Yes, the tables have turned.
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » May 29th, 2011, 6:11 am

Adama wrote:They are royalty. You are a plebian. Get used to it. The bad part is you'll have to encounter women like this nearly daily for as long as you live in North America. The good part is that you know that these women are collectively and entirely psychotic.

Yup, this describes the situation exactly.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » May 29th, 2011, 7:28 am

ajvf97 wrote:I just avoid them completely when I travel abroad or at worst, very minimal conversation because if I'm on a tour or out sightseeing then they are bound to appear. The good thing is that they are easy to spot and avoid because they are fat, ugly and without fashion sense which makes them stand out like a sore thumb in a crowd of hot women. I mean, I never see foreign women walk out in public wearing pajamas or sweats just as an AW is no sophisticated enough to even wear prada boots.

Spot on! What the hell is wrong with AW?!

Just the other day I was working around a strip mall and noticed a good looking mom of 2 in leotards, flipflops and a tight workout shirt going to eat at a sit down RESTAURANT!

Yea, she was hot, but I was thinking to myself, not only does she not have any class, but it's just nasty to be sitting down with her sweaty self in restraint chairs where other people EAT as leotards do not capture any sweat. Also, nobody really wants to see her sweaty butt and underarms while they are eating!

I'm really tired of this, AW either walk around looking like couch bums/fake workout buffs, or at the opposite end, they dress up in over sexualized, inappropriate clothing attire for weddings, "girls night outings", or job related functions.

Young AW hardly ever dress up in general all around respective lady like clothing attire..... Oh, and don't get me started on all these AW that look like boys in their jeans and sneakers who smoke and have tattoos.... UCK!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby FreeYourMind » May 29th, 2011, 7:36 am

Women are manipulated even more easily than men are. It may seem that women are "on top" in the U.S. gynocracy, but that is only superficially. What's been done to AW is even more tragic than what's been done to men. Men are essentially rational beings, but women are much more prone to irrationality based on easily inflamed emotions. Take away the check that men and older women exercise on younger women in a healthy society and you end up with the current American feminist madhouse.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Postby sushiman » May 29th, 2011, 3:43 pm

Yup that's true.

Imagine a cave 10,000 years ago. There is the king of the cave and there are a handful of other men, each king of his family or group of warriors/hunters. That how it naturally works.

The men keep things safe and from unwisely decending into chaos. Men have a natural unexciting but sturdy wisdom and are born to lead.

Now imagine you overthrow nature and put the cave girls in charge! Women do not want or know what do to with power. They may say they want it, but are shocked and confussed when they get it. They will also disrespect you for giving it to them. They want to be with the king, they don't want to be king! Women hate responsibility.

So what will they do with the power? Experience their emotions to the fullest. Or taste all good foods from everywhere with their cave GFs. Or create a shopping cave! And a yogo cave! And throw men out and create a single mother cave!

...it decends into insanity, and then you have the USA!

A cave in chaos destroys itself or is destroyed by the organized enemy cave, that's the way it goes.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » May 29th, 2011, 4:27 pm

ssjparris wrote:
sushiman wrote:Great thread. ...so for me its time that i no longer pay attention to any of this. i am working on getting out of the country as a goal. it WILL happen. i will have to be patient though.

Damn right. Keep on fighting the good fight.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » May 29th, 2011, 4:34 pm

ajvf97 wrote:... These skanks should go the f**k home as I'm traveling abroad to get as far away as possible from these degenerates. Things are so good for them in The States that they have no business being abroad.

I'm not going to attend an NFL game in London or Mexico City and I'm not going to eat at a McDonald's abroad just as I wouldn't live off of fast food every day here in The States so why the hell would I want to meet AW abroad when I virtually avoid them completely here? None of that is going to help me broaden my mind.

So you too agree that they should be abroad whatsoever. Those damn broads. :roll: || But yeah, I seriously loathe it when I see Americans in a foreign country going to McDonald's in that respective, foreign country. Even in the new movie "The Rite" with my boy Anthony "Hannibal Lecter" Hopkins in it, the young atheist pseudo-priest in the movie actually went to get a coffee from McCafe in Mickey D's. That part of the movie lividly pissed me off until the Italian, English-speaking Angelina Vargas insisted that he drink real Italian coffee, and he went along with it.

THe only time that Americans should go to an American, fast-food chain is KFC in Thailand!! KFC is better in Thailand, and the food is off the friggin' charts "delish"!!! :D
But other than that, I don't condone it!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » May 29th, 2011, 4:38 pm

ssjparris wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
sushiman wrote:....The guys here complain a lot about the women but really the women are paying the biggest price. Being filled with fear and hatred all day for an entire gender must be exhausting and unhealthy.

It's not human, right?? Even when I was in Thailand, I saw alot of WASP women walking around with perm-a-scowls, and I always yell to them in English, "Go the f**k home. Feminism doesn't fly here, you skank you!!"

yeah i heard the AW don't get responses from men in that country at all. they try to be nice to you all of a sudden. because no one wants them over there.

Actually they blatantly ignore me, and I'm good. Really I am.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby The Arab » May 30th, 2011, 9:10 am

sushiman wrote:Yup that's true.

Imagine a cave 10,000 years ago. There is the king of the cave and there are a handful of other men, each king of his family or group of warriors/hunters. That how it naturally works.

The men keep things safe and from unwisely decending into chaos. Men have a natural unexciting but sturdy wisdom and are born to lead.

Now imagine you overthrow nature and put the cave girls in charge! Women do not want or know what do to with power. They may say they want it, but are shocked and confussed when they get it. They will also disrespect you for giving it to them. They want to be with the king, they don't want to be king! Women hate responsibility.

So what will they do with the power? Experience their emotions to the fullest. Or taste all good foods from everywhere with their cave GFs. Or create a shopping cave! And a yogo cave! And throw men out and create a single mother cave!

...it decends into insanity, and then you have the USA!

A cave in chaos destroys itself or is destroyed by the organized enemy cave, that's the way it goes.

bro, that was horrible.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

E_Irizarry

Postby Iawesome60 » May 30th, 2011, 7:00 pm

Why do you call the face American women make perm-a-scowls? I think it's a hilarious term :lol: . I wanted to add to the topic.
1. Seeing American women is one of the most awkward experiences in my life. It's even worse if you don't know them. I'm usually a shy person (I remember one of friends said women in America don't like shy guys). I look the other way. I can name instances where they were awkward.
2. This women I follow on twitter retweeted something from a woman I will NEVER approach because she has that perm-a-scowl. She retweeted something like "if you're a male and you think I act nonchalant towards you, it's not that i'm playing hard to get....it's that I don't give a (expletive) about you." I've seen this person (who made the original tweet) before and I sense she does not want to be approached. She has that perm-a-scowl on the majority of the time I see her (I don't stare at her too hard). One time I saw her with her arms folded and looking upset or mad. If I saw that from a woman, I would sense that something is bothering her. My message to her is: what's bothering you? I hope you could feel better. Stop making perm-a-scowls.

I wish my friends (disciplined ones) knew how American women truly are.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Anti-American Women Rants