Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
Posts: 995
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 1:31 am

Post by All_That_Is_Man » January 28th, 2013, 12:58 am

expatasiaseeker wrote:
HESNSC28 wrote:Lol! I am an American man, and all I got to say is.......Bro, why the hell do you think I moved to SE Asia?!? :D

Chicks here are much better than back home.
Exactly, man! Not only are the girls in SE Asia 1000 times better than western women, life in SE Asia is quite peaceful, stress free. Everyone here is relaxed, not super passionate and tense like in the West.

Western women are the cause of the materialistc western civilization. 80 percent of purchases are done by women. So just think, if western women weren't so materialistic and shallow and judged life by how much material things a person can accumulate, the West would also be a relaxed place.

Now that so many men are just dropping out of sociey, let the stupid bitches support their own rat-race civilization. We men want nothing to do with it anymore.
Precisely. Leave the U.S., and frankly stop helping western women at all. Why is it that a poor kid from midwest suburbia, like myself, can grasp this and leave the U.S., yet there are grown men on these forums with five-to-six figures to their salary, careers, online income, and frequent flyer mileage who can't even log off these mother fu¢king forums????
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.

Not_Without_A_Fight
Freshman Poster
Posts: 50
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 5:15 am

Post by Not_Without_A_Fight » January 29th, 2013, 9:57 pm

Sadly gentlemen, I feel that the 'Witch Wars' ARE almost upon us all. Seven long AND dark perilous years ahead of us awaits... :(

expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 182
Joined: November 8th, 2012, 5:06 am

Post by expatasiaseeker » January 30th, 2013, 5:43 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:
HESNSC28 wrote:Lol! I am an American man, and all I got to say is.......Bro, why the hell do you think I moved to SE Asia?!? :D

Chicks here are much better than back home.
Exactly, man! Not only are the girls in SE Asia 1000 times better than western women, life in SE Asia is quite peaceful, stress free. Everyone here is relaxed, not super passionate and tense like in the West.

Western women are the cause of the materialistc western civilization. 80 percent of purchases are done by women. So just think, if western women weren't so materialistic and shallow and judged life by how much material things a person can accumulate, the West would also be a relaxed place.

Now that so many men are just dropping out of sociey, let the stupid bitches support their own rat-race civilization. We men want nothing to do with it anymore.
Precisely. Leave the U.S., and frankly stop helping western women at all. Why is it that a poor kid from midwest suburbia, like myself, can grasp this and leave the U.S., yet there are grown men on these forums with five-to-six figures to their salary, careers, online income, and frequent flyer mileage who can't even log off these mother fu¢king forums????
Indeed, give western women no attention at all. They deserve none.

expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 182
Joined: November 8th, 2012, 5:06 am

Post by expatasiaseeker » January 30th, 2013, 5:44 am

Not_Without_A_Fight wrote:Sadly gentlemen, I feel that the 'Witch Wars' ARE almost upon us all. Seven long AND dark perilous years ahead of us awaits... :(
Can you explain a bit further what you mean by witch wars? Feminists are going to start fighting each other over men, or something? I doubt that, most American women are too arrogant to ever actually admit that they need men.

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1835
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Post by chanta76 » February 1st, 2013, 10:35 pm

I don't think American women really care if we boycott them. The reason is that at least in the mainstream there still plenty of American men or men who are interested in American women. There seems to be still plenty of guys out there getting girls or supposedly in happy relationship...Or even better yet ..the few percentage of guys who are getting all the girls ...These are the guys that the girls want and care about.

In other words...we could care less what American women think about us because they could care less about us. Women go after the top of the food chain guys. If the top dogs decided to down grade american women than we would have more mainstream talking about this.

But that's not the case. To American women eyes..they see us as loser who have too much bitterness .

expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 182
Joined: November 8th, 2012, 5:06 am

Post by expatasiaseeker » February 2nd, 2013, 6:57 am

chanta76 wrote:I don't think American women really care if we boycott them. The reason is that at least in the mainstream there still plenty of American men or men who are interested in American women. There seems to be still plenty of guys out there getting girls or supposedly in happy relationship...Or even better yet ..the few percentage of guys who are getting all the girls ...These are the guys that the girls want and care about.

In other words...we could care less what American women think about us because they could care less about us. Women go after the top of the food chain guys. If the top dogs decided to down grade american women than we would have more mainstream talking about this.

But that's not the case. To American women eyes..they see us as loser who have too much bitterness .
"I don't think American women really care if we boycott them. The reason is that at least in the mainstream there still plenty of American men or men who are interested in American women."

Are you sure about that? 51 percent of American women are unmarried. Obviously, a LOT of men have decided to not marry them. It's getting to the point where the women are now starting to feel a real backlash against feminism. Also, have you not noticed the increase of articles in the mainstream media about "Where are all the real men?" and "Where did all the men go?" type of bullshit? It's basically women whining and complaining that they cannot find a man dumb enough to marry them anymore.

Yes, in their 20s, when American women still have their youthful beauty, they only chase after the top 10 percent, the alpha males. But as soon as women hit 30, and their youthful beauty is lost, they start freaking out and realize that they need to find a BETA MALE provider to marry them and support them.

The problem is, a huge percent of men are no longer willing to be the beta male provider anymore. That's one reason why American women HATE Asian women, because Asian women are taking all the "nice guys" who American women expected to be their beta male provider later on after she had hit the age of 30.

Believe me, American women ARE feeling the pushback against feminism. It comes in the form of men just deciding to not get married, or men deciding to go the overseas option and get a foreign wife (which is a HUGE slap in the face to American women).

American women are FURIOUS because they expected to have some mangina beta male provider to settle down with after the age of 30, and finding out that those men are all gone.

This will only increase, as more and more young men wake up and learn the truth about feminism and how marriage is a scam.

WiseTruth
Freshman Poster
Posts: 67
Joined: January 22nd, 2013, 5:54 am

Post by WiseTruth » February 2nd, 2013, 8:37 am

I agree that our not caring about western women doesn't mean much to them. They may not like feminism, but they still have plenty of choices when it comes to men, who will not boycott women en masse. Men do not act as a group, and most will not travel or move overseas. Many also are marriage-minded. If you can accept that western women have the upper hand, that's the first step in being a free man.

PS: BTW Winston, if you're all about free speech and libertarianism, then stop deleting my posts. You deleted my post about your forum going gay, as many of your members seem to go for these creatures called "ladyboys." Just because I said it was vile and horrifying to be a straight male pursuing such perversity, doesn't make it a deletable post.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4598
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » February 2nd, 2013, 10:09 am

WiseTruth wrote:I agree that our not caring about western women doesn't mean much to them. They may not like feminism, but they still have plenty of choices when it comes to men, who will not boycott women en masse. Men do not act as a group, and most will not travel or move overseas. Many also are marriage-minded. If you can accept that western women have the upper hand, that's the first step in being a free man.

PS: BTW Winston, if you're all about free speech and libertarianism, then stop deleting my posts. You deleted my post about your forum going gay, as many of your members seem to go for these creatures called "ladyboys." Just because I said it was vile and horrifying to be a straight male pursuing such perversity, doesn't make it a deletable post.
I'm deleting your posts because your posting spam comments and basically being a dumb troll. Other forums would ban your ass in an instant, but since Winston is so lenient in his forums, I have no choice but to be as tolerant as possible--until you get out of hand (consider that a warning.)

expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 182
Joined: November 8th, 2012, 5:06 am

Post by expatasiaseeker » February 2nd, 2013, 12:20 pm

I agree, this guy seems like a troll, just coming on here and trying to talk shit, saying the same shit that feminists say "We don't care if you boycott us".

As I already pointed out, if American women are so f***ing big, strong, independent, and confident, then why are they complaining that the number of marriage-minded men is shrinking dramatically?

Yes there will always be manginas, but they get what they deserve in the end, when they get ass raped in divorce.

Another point is, why are American women so jealous of Asian women? American women subconsciously know that they cannot compete with Asian women, and so the only choice they have is to try to shame men away from dating/marrying Asian girls. Funny how American women do not realize how RACIST that is. American women think they are so morally superior to everyone else, and don't even see the mass hypocrisies and racism that they are constantly spewing.

So to sum it up, if American women "don't care that men are boycotting them", why are there so many articles lately where women are saying "Why don't men want to get married?"?

Sounds to me like American women are not as "independent", "confident", and "strong" as they believe themselves to be.

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1835
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Post by chanta76 » February 2nd, 2013, 9:28 pm

Maybe it's because I'm married now and I haven't been in the dating scene to really take a notice. I used to remember back in my sinlge days how bitchy or picky American women were..which confuses me ..I mean if American women are complaining a lack of decent men ...why stay picky or bitchy?

If let say there are magazine articles about how American women are having a hard time finding a decent men and or how american men are abandoning American women. At least to me...I don't see this urgency in the American public yet.

Saying this....I have to let guys know that feminism and the western selfish thinking is being exported to all corners in the world. I see a rise of that in Asia..so. I predict in a generation or so Asian women can and will be as bad as western women are when it comes to superficiality or permissiveness.

American women hating on Asian women.....I think because I'm an Asian American guy ..white women never really consider me. Part of the reason why I decided to marry overseas. Now that I'm married I don't get or feel any back lash. Maybe if I was a white guy with an Asian women..who knows. Speaking of which....there are Asian men who don't like it when they see white guys with Asian women because ...it means less choices for them to pick .

expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 182
Joined: November 8th, 2012, 5:06 am

Post by expatasiaseeker » February 3rd, 2013, 5:49 am

You say that American women are so picky?

American women are living in their own little fantasy world where they think themselves to be a perfect princess. The REALITY is, they are the most low quality type of women on earth, and so they have no right to be picky at all.

It's like some guy who eats microwave pizza demanding to have an expensive glass of wine with his cheap microwave pizza.

You cannot be picky if you yourself are a low class piece of shit. Hence, American women.

Maker55
Junior Poster
Posts: 522
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 1:08 am

Post by Maker55 » February 5th, 2013, 5:36 pm

Someone on here received a warning because of his dislike towards ladyboys????
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4598
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » February 5th, 2013, 7:13 pm

Maker55 wrote:Someone on here received a warning because of his dislike towards ladyboys????
No. I warned him because he was cursing at other members, writing spam comments regarding Winston, and generally being a major troll--That's why!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2481
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Post by S_Parc » February 5th, 2013, 8:29 pm

expatasiaseeker wrote:It's like some guy who eats microwave pizza demanding to have an expensive glass of wine with his cheap microwave pizza.

You cannot be picky if you yourself are a low class piece of shit. Hence, American women.
Now wait a minute, using a crisper, one can make a fine microwave pizza with the right garnishments. That's male Yankee improvisation :wink:

AWs, however, do zippo work on anything, and thus, deserve nothing but douchebags and ex-convicts, not real men.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster
Posts: 298
Joined: July 19th, 2012, 4:13 am
Location: Colorado

Post by Dark_Sol » February 25th, 2013, 3:39 pm

It's interesting that some of the local women are talking about how men from America and other Anglo countries are dating and marrying them. I don't tell them the reason and come on. Why must a guy settle for a women who is the same or bigger waist size, not even the same age as me, but older and not really provide anything in the relationship beside a used p***y. When I am getting dates/hit on from girls about 10 years younger than me.

Come young men, just save up money and head out. Forget these dumb women of western society. Why try to get a women who seems to be the girl next door, but is a typical AW. Who is chubby and really not that smart. Who is in debt(college, car and other useless shit) and works a menial job at a bank. Who thinks wealth is in material things and not on life, wisdom.

There is women for us and it's over that horizon we call "abroad". It won't be easy, but we will find that gem as long as we keep searching.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”