This is your American woman..!! a bitch

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
rome86
Freshman Poster

This is your American woman..!! a bitch

Post by rome86 »

hello
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Ahh man i feel for the guy big time. the crazy thing i s he has no idea that his girl IS a bitch !!!. he probably has been with her for awhile and still thinks she is something special.

did you see the marriage proposal on the NBA court. This bitch walked away when he asked to marry her. she did this for attention. attention whores they are....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtBVsCPE ... re=related[/youtube]

here is a direct quote from a person's comment to the link above...

" Once upon a time, a guy asked a beautiful girl "Will you marry me?"

the girl said "NO!" and the guy lived happily ever after and skied alot and went fishing and hunting and played golf and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted when ever he wanted.

The END "

hahahahaaha.

she could have been polite and said yes. bring him to a private corner and then say no ( politely ofcourse). but ofcourse she has to get attention.
Her ego is really really HIGH as a kit right now. happy she humiliated her boyfriend and got MILLIONS OF ATTENTION !!!.

stay away from american women they are really really bad !!!.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

This comment says it all, he is 100% right:

When will men learn. Kneeling or bowing down before someone is an act of submission. Men are not supposed to be in submission to women. I am so tired of seeing these ankles perform that act of worship to their SOVEREIGN!

American women are so f***ed up because of men like him that love to worship their "Queens". If anything she should be kneeling down before him and asking him to marry her!
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

ssjparris wrote:Ahh man i feel for the guy big time. the crazy thing i s he has no idea that his girl IS a bitch !!!. he probably has been with her for awhile and still thinks she is something special.

did you see the marriage proposal on the NBA court. This bitch walked away when he asked to marry her. she did this for attention. attention whores they are....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtBVsCPE ... re=related[/youtube]

here is a direct quote from a person's comment to the link above...

" Once upon a time, a guy asked a beautiful girl "Will you marry me?"

the girl said "NO!" and the guy lived happily ever after and skied alot and went fishing and hunting and played golf and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted when ever he wanted.

The END "

hahahahaaha.

she could have been polite and said yes. bring him to a private corner and then say no ( politely ofcourse). but ofcourse she has to get attention.
Her ego is really really HIGH as a kit right now. happy she humiliated her boyfriend and got MILLIONS OF ATTENTION !!!.

stay away from american women they are really really bad !!!.
That video looked totally staged, honestly. Even if it wasn't, the guy got a big beer in his hand at the end, as he was walking away. A few of those and he'll be fine.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Yeah, the whole bow-down on your knees thing seems an appropriate symbol of how men are submissive and whipped in so many U.S. marriages. When American women were still real women instead of the pathetic "men with tits" so many are today, a man getting down on his knees was an act of chivalry and admiration because there was no issue on what roles each would fulfill, he the provider and protector, she the homemaker. Now it means, honey you're the boss and I will eagerly submit to you if you would be so kind as to have sex with me once every two weeks.