Your typical American woman

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
newlife
Freshman Poster

Your typical American woman

Post by newlife »

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member26254388.htm

notice how hard it is to find one who isn't 300++ pounds. it's a quite a challenge. find out yourself. :roll:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: your typical AW

Post by jamesbond »

newlife wrote:http://www.plentyoffish.com/member26254388.htm

notice how hard it is to find one who isn't 300++ pounds. it's a quite a challenge. find out yourself. :roll:
Can I vomit now? lol :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

I may be wrong

Post by ErikHeaven »

Yet i am sure she had a baby with a dark skinned black man. Where i live they love the beasties like her. She is scum.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Lay off the racism, fruitcake.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I have to agree with Grunt on this one Erik. We can just say she is not worth the trouble to date. She is not taking care of herself (too large). Also, you have to think that she is really entitled. Also, yes there are some black American guys who would like to possibly have sex with her because she has a low opinion of herself. Whatever. I would avoid her and the problem is that most men (regardless of ethnic group) will try to date her and give her that at least I am worth it to some guys that her ego is going to explode.

Besides, this is supposed to be Happy Abroad. I rather her more advice about meeting eastern European women.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Grunt,

Erik is not utlilizing racism here. In this day and age, a lot of dark-skinned Black AMerican men are the "catfish of the AMerican dating pool" meaning that they would date anything with a vagina, regardless of creed, class, race, and body type (especially if they have some compound of fleshy contours on the woman's body).

Because of a combination of class, body type, and race, the disenfranchised dark-skinned Black American man is relegated to courting an "o'beast" WASP BBW woman: They are BOTH rejected from dating the upper echelon of mates in their respective, racial group because of their body type and/or socioeconomic level.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

"I am working towards opening my own shop"

I hate it when strangers tell you they are working towards a specific endeavor.

I think they do it to take credit for an accomplishment early, or they do it to take credit for an accomplishment they haven't yet achieved.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: your typical AW

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

newlife wrote:http://www.plentyoffish.com/member26254388.htm

I got to admit guys the best sex I ever had was with a overweight woman. She TRIED and put effort into pleasuring me. Her BJ's were OUT OF THIS WORLD.

In fact, I once read from different experienced guys that really hot girls are average, or below average in the sack, while normal looking girls or even not really attractive looking girls are MUCH better in the sack.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Ok I am bailing out of this thread.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
WarmnCool
Freshman Poster

Post by WarmnCool »

Hi!

The thing is that if an AW is half good looking, she's already spoilt with attention and treats men from an sitting on a pedestal sort of a position. She expects you to do things for her, please her, give her attention and also if she does something stupid, just accept it as normal and fine.
The girl's profile - she says she loves to have sex.... ha ha.. as if she's getting laid daily and its an activity that she indulges in regularly - if she does, that indicates her being a slut..
Maybe she's just plainly indicating that she's not very passive and can provide some entertainment in the sack. Some good looking AW can be really below average in the sack!! They would expect you to please them and do things.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

@Grunt

Post by ErikHeaven »

Im not being racist fruitcake i am black and i am telling the truth.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Racism

Post by ErikHeaven »

ac·ism
   [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races
Its funny how many people throw around that word and they do not know what it means. I hate many people in my own race so what word describes me?
I have hatred for many blacks in my own black race because of their ignorance and stupidity, so what word describes me?