I can't believe ignoring American women works...

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
magnum
Junior Poster

I can't believe ignoring American women works...

Post by magnum »

I was promoting for the supplement store I manage inside a gym, naturally they always try to get attractive women behind the greetings counter.

So, this really attractive darker skinned girl with two braided pig tails is at the desk, i ask for the manager in a nice yet direct way, I try to get to the point when dealing with AW, even more so when they're hot to stop talking to them as quickly as I can.

right after she calls the manager on the phone I started talking to this poor fat girl that was behind the counter... now most times I wouldn't say poor fat girl, but she has a thyroid problem, she was in my shop the other night and said her meds helped her gain 40 lbs in 2 weeks, I tend to believe it because I know a little about that.

I immediately started a conversation with the heavy girl trying to help her out, ignored the other one flat out, I hate giving hot aw any time at all.

for the 2 hours I was at the place for whatever reason she had to keep walking to the back office right past my advertising table, I kept looking away in another direction, I don't like giving women or at least AW the satisfaction of seeing me look at them.

right before I packed up I guess she had just ended her shift, because she walks over to my table, and starts asking me what the products I have is, blah blah, asking me questions that really shouldn't matter, and then bending over not once but 3 times so far that her cleavage was inches away from me, I'm not going to lie I snuck a peek and immediately had to fight to not to do it again.

what's with this psychotic escapade of how things work in america? how is it ignoring women, giving them no attention give you points?

now the reason I rant about this is......had I asked that girl out and paid her attention she would have rejected me flat out.....but How **** can ignoring a girl merit that much attention later? talk about twisted.

I had never experienced this before at all, not to mention in such a blatant way...

The sad part is.....I don't even like darker Hispanic/latino/mexican women, but she was so hot that I'd almost make the acception, hell the little horny devil man on my left shoulder wanted me to ask her out, but the smart one with a halo above his head on my right shoulder said "don't do it retard that's just your boner talking"

so I did my best to ignore her.

hell with this bs, I'm so ready to date normal/foreign women, I just wish it was within my means to get over that big blue body of water that stands in my way.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Scarfo19
Freshman Poster

Post by Scarfo19 »

Its crazy cuz I think that sometimes..but other times i think they ignore me as much as ignore them. but I am a strong believer in "taking a swing". You mis 100 percent of the shots you dont take. And even though its a minuscule chance you would of got her number its still a chance so I say something anyway. But hispanic women....that are that hot...are 110% chance they are conceited...its almost like asking a guy who drives a Lamborghini aventador if he expects to get laid tonight..its a forgone conclusion.

I mean she was employed because of her looks.
You can loose a lot of money chasing women, but you'll never loose women chasing money.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

a man is not to chase too much after women.. we men of today chase too much ..our forefathers in the ancient world were more focus on establishing their status in their kigdom/empire women were just playtime for them.. too bad we are weaker than they were and so emasculated ..
hello
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Magnum,

I work at a private college and go through this with at least one woman every year. Most of these women, I believe, really don't want you to ask them out or anything similar. All they want is for you to ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR POWER AS ATTRACTIVE WOMEN.

The fact that you were talking to the "fat" girl meant that you were giving the "fat" girl male attention aka POWER! She probably didn't like that and so she bugged you and flashed her cleavage in order for you to transfer your attention to her. There is no way she was going to let the "fat" girl get any power without her doing her best to take it away from her.

I highly doubt she would have went out with you. No because of you BUT because asking her out would have given her what she probably wanted. Your acknowledge that you were attracted to her. In her mind, that is game, set, and match.

I could be wrong though!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Truthville wrote:Magnum,

I work at a private college and go through this with at least one woman every year. Most of these women, I believe, really don't want you to ask them out or anything similar. All they want is for you to ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR POWER AS ATTRACTIVE WOMEN.

The fact that you were talking to the "fat" girl meant that you were giving the "fat" girl male attention aka POWER! She probably didn't like that and so she bugged you and flashed her cleavage in order for you to transfer your attention to her. There is no way she was going to let the "fat" girl get any power without her doing her best to take it away from her.

I highly doubt she would have went out with you. No because of you BUT because asking her out would have given her what she probably wanted. Your acknowledge that you were attracted to her. In her mind, that is game, set, and match.

I could be wrong though!
The thing is, someone has to ask her out, because she isn't going to tolerate being single for long. So she must say 'Yes' to someone asking. I doubt she will be doing the asking.
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Post by ajvf97 »

I ignore AW at all costs. If I ever have to talk to them then it is short and to the point. Then I resume steering clear of them. I ignore AW no matter what they look like. White, black, brown, short, tall, skinny, fat all get ignored by me. I have found that even the most gorgeous AW are bland compared to Foreign Women. I attribute that to perception. Once you go overseas your perception changes and you never go back to the old way of looking at things.
Scarfo19
Freshman Poster

Post by Scarfo19 »

rome86 wrote:a man is not to chase too much after women.. we men of today chase too much ..our forefathers in the ancient world were more focus on establishing their status in their kigdom/empire women were just playtime for them.. too bad we are weaker than they were and so emasculated ..
thats powerful right there my friend....
You can loose a lot of money chasing women, but you'll never loose women chasing money.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I can't believe ignoring american women works...

Post by jamesbond »

magnum wrote:what's with this psychotic escapade of how things work in america? how is it ignoring women, giving them no attention give you points?

hell with this bs, I'm so ready to date normal/foreign women, I just wish it was within my means to get over that big blue body of water that stands in my way.
A lot of dating experts say, that to be successful with women in America, you need to ignore them. Paul Elam in one of his videos on youtube said, that after he got divorced, he attended singles events and acted very aloof around women and basically ignored them and only talked to the guys that were there.

He said something very strange started to happen. After a few weeks of ignoring women, he actually had women coming up to him and starting conversations with him and some of those women actually asked him out for a date! :shock:

Ignoring women seems to be a key to getting women in the US, that sounds strange but Tom Leykis said the exact same thing. He said, when he goes to bars and clubs, he purposely ignores women and after a while he will get some women coming up to him and striking up conversations with him and some of those women will actually hand him their phone number!

Women hate being ignored, especially if they are good looking. Women crave male attention and need it to feed their egos. I guess ignoring women in the US, is one way to become successful with women. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

I somewhat disagree...

Post by E_Irizarry »

Hook wrote:

I could be wrong though!
The thing is, someone has to ask her out, because she isn't going to tolerate being single for long. So she must say 'Yes' to someone asking. I doubt she will be doing the asking.
@Hook,

Try asking out Black American [SS-]BBW fat girls. 10-20 years ago...it was so trivial getting them in bed. Now, everybody and their crippled uncle want a fat Black woman and it has gone to their head. Way too many captain save-a-ho's and misc enablers in favor of fat Black women now so the Black BBWs don't have to work for anything.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Hook wrote:

I could be wrong though!
You are better off being bold and going directly for what you want instead of waiting for interest.

If she's chasing you have to push back.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Yeah i just realized this myself it really works and it is just so so twisted and warped. women just are very mentally ill very very sick.

highly dysfunctional.

what i do is i give them the bad attitude they usually give to guys. so it busts the gals balls. It shatters their ego. i like to lift up my hand to block them from seeing me. this one makes them go crazy and angry. then they walk towards me and bend over and show ass cleveage and stuff like that. or i look at them up and down with a face that says, " that body is disgusting. " that shocks them too.

So they gravitate towards me whenever I do any of these two things. its so warped.

if i guy shows interest ( even sexual interest ) she moves far away from him as possible BUT if a guy shows no interest, is aggrevated by her presence, or is disgusted by her body she will move towards him.

here is the kicker, after doing any of these things come up to her and tell her this..." you have a f***ing disgusting flab body." their ready to roll with you after that. hahaahah.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

The eleventh man theory. Ten guys in a bar with one girl. They are lighting her cigarette, talking her up and telling her how beautiful she is. The eleventh man walks in says hi, turns his back to her and starts talking to his buddies. This is the man she wants... The eleventh man and if you want AW the key is to find a way to be the eleventh man! Sounds like a really good reason to go somewhere else... lol
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

leavingusa wrote:You are better off being bold and going directly for what you want instead of waiting for interest.

If she's chasing you have to push back.
+1. If you want to f**k and chuck AW, you need a direct approach, to avoid the manipulative headgames she can and will play with you. Be upfront and straightforward with your sexual desires and intentions. Never back down and apologize when she goes theatrical on you -- that is the most emasculating thing you could do.

By being direct, she will do one of three things (#2 with variations thereof):

1) Reciprocate (win-win)

2) Pretend to be disinterested (preserving her reputation) but deep down, has a sexual interest. This is where the games can happen. Stick to your guns. And if she doesn't give you a clear indication, exchange phone numbers if you want to, and leave things open. It will be lingering in the back of her mind. Move on for the meantime, and leave her alone.

3) Reject you (also a win-win)
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Dogboy86 wrote:The eleventh man theory. Ten guys in a bar with one girl. They are lighting her cigarette, talking her up and telling her how beautiful she is. The eleventh man walks in says hi, turns his back to her and starts talking to his buddies. This is the man she wants... The eleventh man and if you want AW the key is to find a way to be the eleventh man! Sounds like a really good reason to go somewhere else... lol
American women are attention whores. They eat.....breath.......and shit attention from men! :lol:

If a man shows too much interest in her, she will not be interested in him. However, if a guy doesn't show any interest in her and ignores her, she will wonder why he is the only guy in the bar who is ignoring her.

In foreign countries, women don't play games like this. Only American women and western women play these mind games with men. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »