Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Mobile Theme       Dark Theme


AW show no signs of interest!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
OTB
Freshman Poster
Posts: 323
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 7:28 am
Location: Southern CA

Post by OTB » October 12th, 2011, 10:05 pm

@jcris7
And that is exactly why I am closing up shop and taking myself off the American dating market. A destructive environment indeed. You called it right Banano. Ever since lining up my options for girls overseas, my whole vibe has changed. I am no longer in a frenzied panic, desperately seeking sexual companionship, because the choices here SUCK. It's too much work to try and meet people.
Jcris we're on the same page. The choices here do SUCK!! I go on to OKC and after 10 seconds I just sign out. The choice of women on that site makes me feel hopeless. I say to myself look at the selection of women on this site. Pathetic!! I mentioned to Phoenix Sosa that these American broads all have that same "way" too. I'm sure you get my drift. It's that they all have the same demeanor. You can see it in there photos. People say well you never know how a person is until you meet them and talk to them. That's true but when you've seen a hundred different girls with the same type of pictures and write almost the same things in their profiles you see that most of them are the same. They all carry that American mentality that is so transparent it immediately kills any interest I might have had. It doesn't matter what ethnicity she is. Now, since I've been here in Cali I've seen nothing but sexy, good looking women. But like I said, they all seem to have that "way" about them. They're either very uppity (very transparent), they keep to themselves, their face is in their cell phone, or they make no eye contact, or they know they're attractive and get tons of attention from men and act as though they're unaware of the attention. And yes I agree, when you say it's too much work to try and meet people. Jcris if you went to DR you would see how incredibly easy it is to meet women. It makes you feel like a man. Women are actually receptive to a man's interests in them and they make it known brother. I'm just calling this as I see it and through my experiences.[/quote]
Last edited by OTB on October 14th, 2011, 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 1:26 am

Post by Banano » October 12th, 2011, 10:14 pm

Actually I have 2 brothels 2 min walking distance from my place:)
Theres about 140 legal brothels in Mlebourne and twice as many illegal ones, plus you have strip bars(which I think you guys have in US),
Prices start from 90 bucks for 20-30 minutes to couple of hundreds, depending on the quality of girls. many of them are open 24/7..
On Fri and Sat nite its hard to find avail hooker in those places, even if you do its not worthed having sex with her since shes so tired from too much pumping..
I m surprised that brothels are illegal in US, thats part really sucks...
I was always wondering why Eliot Spitzer scandal got so much publicity? is it bc he did something that was illegal in his state or?

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2500
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 11:01 am

Post by S_Parc » October 12th, 2011, 10:34 pm

Banano wrote:Actually I have 2 brothels 2 min walking distance from my place:)
Theres about 140 legal brothels in Mlebourne and twice as many illegal ones, plus you have strip bars(which I think you guys have in US),
Prices start from 90 bucks for 20-30 minutes to couple of hundreds, depending on the quality of girls. many of them are open 24/7..
On Fri and Sat nite its hard to find avail hooker in those places, even if you do its not worthed having sex with her since shes so tired from too much pumping..
I m surprised that brothels are illegal in US, thats part really sucks...
I was always wondering why Eliot Spitzer scandal got so much publicity? is it bc he did something that was illegal in his state or?
In the US, you only have certain counties in Nevada, where it's above board and legal.

Yes, I'd spent some time in Sydney and went to a few over there ... mostly good stuff :) Also, if Brothels are packed, there are still escort services so it all works out in the end :lol:

Right now, I'm stuck with the 5 hr drive to Canada. Granted, it's not a bad thing but it does involve some planning ahead and getting a hotel room :wink:

What happened to Spitzer was that he did the deed in Washington DC and of course, outside of NV, it's not allowed but of course, w/o an active sting operation in place, they can't really press charges, since he could always state in court that he was paying for her *companionship* & the act was simply a spontaneous event between two adults, due to some chemistry. Thus, what happens in the US is that undercover cops try to entrap people into saying the wrong thing, before charges are pressed. In the case of Spitzer, he was convicted in the court of public opinion and forced to exit his political career, unceremoniously. It's a pretty sad state of affairs.

Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 1:26 am

Post by Banano » October 12th, 2011, 11:31 pm

So if Spitzer did the same in Nevada there would be no probs whatsoever?

poor guy his dick got him in trouble

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8853
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 10:45 am
Location: USA

Post by jamesbond » October 13th, 2011, 4:14 am

jcris7 wrote:And that is exactly why I am closing up shop and taking myself off the American dating market. A destructive environment indeed. You called it right Banano. Ever since lining up my options for girls overseas, my whole vibe has changed. I am no longer in a frenzied panic, desperately seeking sexual companionship, because the choices here SUCK. It's too much work to try and meet people.

I could give a f**k about women here now. My cock will never see the insides of another AW vagina again. Ever since my enlightening and taste of an FW here, no more! Its such a liberating feeling when I don't have to go out to my local Starbucks or Coffee Bean to find and/or pick up someone, and worry about other people around me looking at my like I'm some kind of creep for talking to them. I'm done with that...a losing strategy. The anti-social behavior in those places is off the charts. There is a reason why the women have laptops, wear their ipod headphones, or constantly text while in the establishment - THEY DON'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED. It's a subtle way of saying "f**k off, nobody is coming near me"

Even with all the hot girls I see at my local UC, I don't give them a second thought. I don't give women here any attention, and several girls I know have said "you seem different. like you aren't present or "here". Well no shit! I see AW for what they are, and by being aloof because you have better options allows you to disconnect from the toxic social vibe and hamster wheel of interacting with and dating them.
American women have to be the most unfriendly, anti-social and paranoid women on the face of the earth! :shock:

The only way to meet women in the US, is through friends or at bars, nightclubs, parties, singles dances and wedding receptions. PUA's talk about "day game" which is approaching women in public places. This does not work in America, as any man who has done this can tell you.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 1:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » October 13th, 2011, 7:10 am

S_Parc wrote:.............Australian Meat Pies beat everything in the States, including Jamaican Beef Patties.
Most Australian fast food: Expensive but tasty and hearty....hell even Canadian shepherd's pies shit on Americanized Jamaican Beef Patties.
Even the quality of sweets in America had waned away. Remember Hostess Pudding Pies? Vanilla? Chocolate? Blueberry? Apricot?
If it weren't for pudding pies, I would have never known obesity like the way I did. LMAO! (Good thing I had that shit taken
care of - where's Eurobrat? Teeehehehehehee)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2500
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 11:01 am

Post by S_Parc » October 13th, 2011, 7:50 am

Banano wrote:So if Spitzer did the same in Nevada there would be no probs whatsoever?

poor guy his dick got him in trouble
Interesting to note, former WWE wrestler turned Governor, Jesse Ventura, was a VIP at the BunnyRanch in Nevada and even proudly stated it.

The Ranch, however, never divulged any of his secrets so in effect, Ventura could have kept it a secret, if he were trying to pretend to be Puritannical, and it wouldn't have costed him anything.

Yeah, Spitzer got *caught*, after the fact, in a vice sting operation where the ladies divulged the names of their former clients. Thus, he was both, involved in something illegal and with a loudmouth, instead of a discreet organization.

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Post by boycottamericanwomen » October 13th, 2011, 11:42 am

The simple answer to all of your problems, OTB, is BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN.

Do not talk to them, do not date them, do not f**k them, do not marry them, in short, have absolutely NOTHING to do with them. Meanwhile, work and save up money, and then go abroad and have fun. Best is to figure out how to make money online or overseas, and then you never have to come back to the HELL ON EARTH called America.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Iawesome60
Freshman Poster
Posts: 217
Joined: March 26th, 2011, 10:30 pm
Contact:

Re: AW show no signs of interest!

Post by Iawesome60 » October 13th, 2011, 9:19 pm

OTB wrote:
OTB is a very good looking man and he can't even get quality American women.
First, I appreciate the compliment from Phoenix Sosa. We have become good friends. However, I felt I had to make a post out of that statement. I'm not boasting in anyway but I do consider myself to be a good looking guy. I have the confidence I can pull AW but here's the reason why I don't. They rarely show any signs of interest and if they do they're unattractive. Also if they are attractive, in my case, they have a boyfriend and I catch them eyeing me up without no shame. This has happened many times. But besides those situations it always seems like I'm the one looking and giving them attention. When I see something I like I make it known but they usually look down or in another direction. Women here are so weird when it comes to flirting and showing signs of interest. They are horrible at flirting because God forbid if I show any signs of interest I come off as easy. Once again, I have to refer back to my time in Latin America. I was meeting girls left and right with ease because they're not afraid to show interest and flirt. Check this out clip out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ1MMput45Q

It's not that I lack confidence to approach women. It's just that flirting and sending signs of interest is so much more better when the interest is returned. It gets the ball rolling and the interaction between a man and women is fun and normal.

Getting American women I don't think is the problem. I just don't try to get them because they are hard to read, have a ridiculous lists of high expectations, you can't trust them, you always feel like you're being tested or judged on how manly you are and if they are interested in you in the back of their minds you might be another slim ball who's going to use them and break their heart. They put up their walls because of their past relationships and their fear of men. Oh and don't let me forget, if you're actually a nice,, genuine guy they'll chew you up and spit you out then complain there are no good men. I don't understand the mindset of these broads.

I'm single when I shouldn't be single. It's the type of women I'm working with that make me skeptical about getting involved with one of them. Foreign women fit me better anyway.
OTB, I concur with your post. I am going to provide an analogy with American women. Trying to win an American women is harder than winning a fight against 100 hungry lions. Also, you are not using any weapons. That is very labyrinthine.

The dating scene in America is not for a man. The obstacles men have to go through are not in their favor. As a result, men will go crazy. Here are a few reasons why the obstacles are not in men's favor.

1. American women are extremely stubborn. American women do not like admitting their faults. They do not want to admit they do not initiate interest, they do not want to admit they like bad boys and thugs (their plan will crumble eventually), they do not want to admit they are materialistic, they do not want to admit they have unreasonable standards, and etcetera. Making a glass tube pliable is much easier than getting these women to admit their faults.

2. American women seldom initiate interest. American women get offers easily from men, but men have it hard. Men have it hard because he is competing with other men for one woman, there are not many attractive women (inside and outside) in America, American women are unpredictable, and the women have high standards. So, it is basically a losing battle. Flirting with American women is like opening a box of chocolates, you never know what you are getting.

3. American women have a tendency to be unattractive. They can be unattractive because of their style of dress, being overweight, their voice (the talking through their nose, the attitude, the agenda, and etcetera), and etcetera. What am I going to do? Turn my head the other way. I had to turn my head when I was walking on my campus. I turned my head because the women were unbearable to look at. If an unattractive American women asks me out, I will reject her in a polite way.

4. American women lie, cheat, steal, insult, and play games with men. American women do not reject men, they insult men with arrogance. Sometimes, they may embarrass a man. This is why I am afraid of approaching women in America. I KNOW something bad is going to happen. American women reject men in extremely harsh ways. As a result, men will feel very low. Men and women do not need to feel low after feeling a rejection.

I am sick and tired of playing a game that is not in my favor. I am sick and tired of getting robbed (not literally) by American women. Men are sick and tired of getting robbed by American women. I admit, I do stare at attractive American women. I did state I am going to smack myself into sense. Well, I need to try even even harder.

I will find a foreign woman one day. Foreign women are more likely to be feminine from the inside to the outside. Foreign women are likely to be attractive from the inside to the outside. Foreign women are likely to be different than American women in various aspects. If you are in a store and you do not find what you are looking for, you need to go to another store. That store is America and I will go to another store. That store could be Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Canada, and etcetera. Happierabroad brothers and sisters, stay strong! The battle will be won.




[/b]
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Post by boycottamericanwomen » October 14th, 2011, 8:59 am

Nice post, awesome60.

1. American women are extremely arrogant and delusional, they will never admit that they are NOT a perfect little princess like they believe themselves to be.

3. There's nothing attractive about American women. Their attitudes, their hatred towards men, their fat-ness, bitchiness, etc. American women make most men sick.

4. You are right. American women treat men like complete shit. It really angers me, because American men are the best men in the world. If these spoiled brat American women went to live in some shithole 3rd world country and saw how the men treat the women there, they would have a lot more appreciation for how good and considerate most American men are. Therefore, the only real solution is to completely boycott American women. Do not give them any attention at all. Do not feed their sick egos. Boycott them.

Yes sir, foreign women are as different from American women as heaven is from hell. ONLY date or marry a foreign woman, do not give an American woman the time of day.

Please help spread this message, and create your own anti-American women, anti-feminism blog or website. The truth is reaching millions of men now, and we are winning this war, sir. My Boycott American Women blog was a huge success, and is reaching tens of thousands of men. I want to increase it more and try to reach MILLIONS of men.

Let's stop complaining and feeling sorry for ourselves, and START DOING SOMETHING! Let's start striking back at feminism and start trying to SAVE MEN from becoming the next victim of these feminists.

Just think about it- right now millions of men are getting their lives destroyed by women who are filing false DV charges against them, or false rape accusations against them, or by their ex-wife who is destroying them financially and emotionally in the divorce courts.

It's time we start working to wake up and save men.

Who is ready to join this war?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

User avatar
OTB
Freshman Poster
Posts: 323
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 7:28 am
Location: Southern CA

Post by OTB » October 14th, 2011, 10:26 am

@BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Meanwhile, work and save up money, and then go abroad and have fun.
That's exactly what I've been working on for the past 5 months BCAW. I'm looking to establish myself as a freelancer. I have education and a wealth of knowledge about a few things. So I'm trying to turn that knowledge into an online business.

I'll be 30 in Dec. and I want to be out of here next year. I don't know if that will happen but I'm working towards that. I just want out of here. I can't stand this culture. I can't stand the mindset of people. Also like I said before the US has no shortage of sexy, attractive women. I see plenty of them. Especially here in California. I know you disagree with this :). However, it's their mentality and their backwards way of thinking that repels me. Another thing that irritates me is the mindset that a man should have the balls to approach a woman. And if you don't then it's your fault you're single. Why would I want to approach a beautiful girl whose giving off a cold, paranoid, don't even look my way type of attitude? It wasn't like this in my travels abroad. That's why I felt more at ease at striking up a conversation. I never had to approach women. In the DR women approached me. A few I met it just happened because we mutually expressed our interest for one another. No walls were put up. A girl was attracted to me and I was attracted to her so I initiated a convo with her and before you knew it we were hanging out having a good time; kissing, flirting, etc. That's the way it's suppose to be. A normal male-female interaction through flirting and just having a good time. But with AW I may be a rapist, slime ball, lunatic in disguise. I'm sick of just looking at women. I want to interact, flirt, talk, touch, kiss and just have a normal dating life. It's been way too long not having a woman of quality. So YES I need to get out of here as fast as possible.
Last edited by OTB on November 10th, 2011, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pete98146
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1130
Joined: June 22nd, 2009, 8:31 am

Post by pete98146 » October 14th, 2011, 10:38 am

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Nice post, awesome60.

1. American women are extremely arrogant and delusional, they will never admit that they are NOT a perfect little princess like they believe themselves to be.

3. There's nothing attractive about American women. Their attitudes, their hatred towards men, their fat-ness, bitchiness, etc. American women make most men sick.
"The Perfect Little Princess" is the correct way to label AW. But their timing to REMAIN princesses is horrible! Feminism has empowered these women and put wind in their sails. But unfortunately the waters are very rough with this recession. American women truly believe it's their turn to shine in the sun and they are NOT willing to lower their standards of living.

To add insult to injury, women relate to all of these tv shows. Rarely do top hits depict families living in poor homes/poverty so it's easy for them to EXPECT the same things in their lives. I'm an insurance agent and part and parcel of my job is to check credit when writing a policy. I can tell you from experience that 75% of single women between the ages of 18-30 have piss poor credit. Why? Because they are funding their lives aka The American Dream with credit cards. Again, they are not willing to reduce their standard of living.

So they run around perpetually pissed off. They are taught to compete with men and they can do it all themselves. But guess what? They can't...plain and simple, they can't. Now if they do find a guy dumb enough to marry them then he's put on the rat wheel and he'll have to work work work to fund his princesses demands. When the demands aren't met, she divorces and leaves him. So she's always chasing the carrot on the end of the stick which she'll NEVER reach. This is the reason why they are always in foul moods.

Compare and contrast with a poor girl from abroad. Really all she wants is a nice guy and a decent home. Her expectations are USUALLY not elevated and she's content. Ah that word "content" it's a powerful word. My recommendation to all you guys is to find a girl that is content with the small things in life. Good luck finding an American women who is content because the odds are against you.

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1049
Joined: January 4th, 2011, 7:19 am

Post by ErikHeaven » October 14th, 2011, 11:40 am

I was in Walmart today buying a rain suit and the fatter white women were friendly looking and offered eye contact and smiled like we were all humans. The skinny somewhat pretty white girls were looking on the floor like they were escaped slaves, no eye contact with anybody just weird looking. And this is in NYS! You can replicate this no matter where you go in America. We have lots of exchange students here and the Ukraine women are so hot and skinny of course and they are so nice and talk to people and ask lots of questions. They are not closed off like these weird looking American women.
I too have become asexual. I rarely even think about it anymore. I can get a woman like i said so many times before i am just not interested anymore. They will dump you for stupid shit even when you are nice and good to them. So as i say all the time what is the point?

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8853
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 10:45 am
Location: USA

Post by jamesbond » October 14th, 2011, 4:10 pm

ErikHeaven wrote:I was in Walmart today buying a rain suit and the fatter white women were friendly looking and offered eye contact and smiled like we were all humans. The skinny somewhat pretty white girls were looking on the floor like they were escaped slaves, no eye contact with anybody just weird looking. And this is in NYS! You can replicate this no matter where you go in America. We have lots of exchange students here and the Ukraine women are so hot and skinny of course and they are so nice and talk to people and ask lots of questions. They are not closed off like these weird looking American women.
That's true, in America the better looking the woman is, the less likely she will be to make eye contact with you. I think this is because she get's hit on so much from guys, that she doesn't want anymore guys hitting on her.

In America, the fat women and ugly women might be nice to you, but the hot chicks won't even make eye contact with you! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

User avatar
have2fly
Junior Poster
Posts: 596
Joined: July 21st, 2010, 6:42 am

Post by have2fly » October 14th, 2011, 4:20 pm

I was in Walmart today buying a rain suit and the fatter white women were friendly looking and offered eye contact and smiled like we were all humans. The skinny somewhat pretty white girls were looking on the floor like they were escaped slaves, no eye contact with anybody just weird looking. And this is in NYS! You can replicate this no matter where you go in America. We have lots of exchange students here and the Ukraine women are so hot and skinny of course and they are so nice and talk to people and ask lots of questions. They are not closed off like these weird looking American women.
I too have become asexual. I rarely even think about it anymore. I can get a woman like i said so many times before i am just not interested anymore. They will dump you for stupid shit even when you are nice and good to them. So as i say all the time what is the point?
I've become asexual as well. Tired of all that BS. I will wait until I move to another country ;)

Where do you live that you have many Ukrainian exchange students? D.C.? Maryland? N.J.?

BTW, Wal-Mart is the worst place, people that shop there are either poor, disabled, terrible trash, ghetto or just plain social retards. I always go to Target, it's night and day difference. There are also better places, like TJ Max/Marshall's or Nordstrom Rack etc.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”