Western women can't find a man in Chiang Mai

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Western women can't find a man in Chiang Mai

Post by Banano »

http://www.chiangmainews.com/indepth/details.php?id=202

Is this for real or they are just too picky

“I can get laid any day of the week,� said Pat. “That is not the issue. There are loads of guys who wouldn’t say no to me. But I am thirty now, it’s not good enough to be able to have sex with random men, well, I take that back, its still great, but not enough, – and frankly their numbers are going to start dwindling along with the size of my breasts and the increase of my wrinkles. The problems I have now are completely new to me. I DO want to have a baby…or two…or three. I DO want to get married and live happily ever after and that is what I can’t find here.�

Right, means in their 20s these women are sluting around and when they are about to hit an expiry date (30+) thats when they want to find a good man to take care of them n live happily ever after...why would man in Thailand wana live with skanky jaded 30yo woman thats been screwin random guys for the past 10-15 years when he can have young fresh Thai grll.....They forgetting Thailand is not England...I wanna move to Chiang mai :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Tom Leykis often talks about women having an "expiration date." This is true, he says age 30 is when women start to seriously think about marriage because for the first time in their life, they notice that they are starting to lose their looks.

So, as she is in the process of losing her looks, she looks for a husband and the closer she get's to 40, the more desperate she becomes. She is looking for a sperm donor and just about any man will do. You find a lot of these desperate women on internet dating websites like yahoo personals, match.com and eharmony.

Just avoid these desperate women and your life will be a lot better. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

LMAO....haha son nom na as they say in Thai.

Just another story of the delicious western ladies in Thailand.

For a single western woman or even any woman,Thailand is not the place to be if they like to have an ego trip testing their power of seduction.

They are too much competition and frankly few woman on this planet can beat the accessibility of Thai women,their femininity and beauty.

At the end,these bitter western females will blame males and their Thai fetish to find a submissive woman as they say or that males have a chip on their shoulder(well just a return of what happen in the West).

They can say everything they want but on the ground, they are losing the game.:D

They cannot anymore be picky,imposing their will...now they have to deal with Thai men or Western men who are primarily in Thailand to escape them.

The only survival strategy if they want to retain their power, is to come back where they came from.

They are coming back and me i f**k off to be on my playground, far away from where they want to be.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

I don't get it, what the hell are these western women doing in Thailand, looking for an ex-pat boyfriend :?:

I mean ... c'mon, that would be like wanting to go white water rafting in the Mohave Desert or snowboarding on Miami Beach. Pleaz, these ladies have plenty of suckers from Boston to DC or San Deigo to Seattle, to choose from. They just need to pick their stateside target city & troll the lanes for the surgeons and bankers.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

S_Parc wrote:I don't get it, what the hell are these western women doing in Thailand, looking for an ex-pat boyfriend :?:

I mean ... c'mon, that would be like wanting to go white water rafting in the Mohave Desert or snowboarding on Miami Beach. Pleaz, these ladies have plenty of suckers from Boston to DC or San Deigo to Seattle, to choose from. They just need to pick their stateside target city & troll the lanes for the surgeons and bankers.
It's strange but i've been seeing a rather large influx of younger white western women since '08 or so. Back before then most longer stay expats and english teacher types were predominately white male expats. I think it's because in recent years Thailand is becoming the "in" thing again amongst hipsters. Just look at comedies like Hangover 2 set in Thailand.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Repatriate wrote:
S_Parc wrote:I don't get it, what the hell are these western women doing in Thailand, looking for an ex-pat boyfriend :?:

It's strange but i've been seeing a rather large influx of younger white western women since '08 or so. Back before then most longer stay expats and english teacher types were predominately white male expats. I think it's because in recent years Thailand is becoming the "in" thing again amongst hipsters. Just look at comedies like Hangover 2 set in Thailand.
That's just f'ed up. Are so-called hipsters the Beavis/Butthead of the 2010s?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

All the above is true...

1) Hipsters are flocking to SE Asia for things like teaching English and being frugal which the exchange rate allows. Older and some younger White Males started doing this in the late 90's after the unrest settled down.

2) Western Women looking for career advancement take positions in emerging markets. This would typically be SE Asia but also includes South America. Areas where just being a fairly attractive woman doesn't work so well. You have to be more than that and over the course that feminism has taken women in Western Culture they have lost the ability to attract me based on the classic traits of being a woman, enough said.

3) These women always complain about Western Males (especially white) are basically unavailable to them in these areas, I just chuckle.

4) We've been saying it here for a long time that women basically spend their best reproductive years in school and looking for career advancement. They end up being in their late 20's, early 30's with debts, a closet full of shoes/clothes, no children and no husband. Suddenly a panic hits and of course, you're mother has been nagging you since you were in your mid 20's to find a nice guy and get married.

They finally get that ass in gear, jump on eHarmony (a complete rip!) or whatever web site and start trolling for a man. However you still believe men, especially men in your age group lust after you like a teenage boy. Not that case. I've said this a thousand times it seem; Men want younger women than themselves. This has always been the case. Men in their 30's, want women in their mid to late 20's. Men in their 40's want women in their late 20's to mid 30's. Why? knock, knock McFly because most men want to have children. Who wants a woman on her last legs of her reproductive cycle when its been proven time and time again that its much easier to become pregnant at an earlier age for the first them, than later in life? The IVF clinics are populated mostly with women in their 30's and 40's... You have women freezing eggs for CS!

European countries got that memo about dwindling population growth back in the mid 90's - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parental_leave#Europe

Don't feel sorry for these women, they have made their own mess, they need to clean it up.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

djfourmoney wrote:Don't feel sorry for these women, they have made their own mess, they need to clean it up.
I don't think any of us are feeling sorry (or pity) for these bitches.

It's just that I've never heard of mainstay western woman, trying to wrestle away ex-pat men in SE Asia, from Thai or Cambodian women until now.

If that's their idea of planning ahead, then they've descended below the world of Dilbert managers & into the realm of pure knuckleheads :wink: