Tired of the Bitching about Western Women on this Forum

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Rules of Engagement.

Post by OutWest »

Maker55 wrote:I agree with the OP.

I think many of you spend so much precious time complaining that you don't focus enough energy on FIXING the problem.

At the end of the day, YOU are responsible for how your life turns out. Not American women, not foreign women but YOU.

Just think if many guys who post on here regularly put more effort in FIXING their problems instead of whining on here how their lives would miraculously be transformed.

The whole government is against men, women are against men. Men are on their OWN.

No one will help you as a man.

No one will hear your cries as a man.

Sorry, that's just the way it is.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

lavezzi wrote:
OzGuy wrote:There are also a lot of girls from Russia and the Ukraine on that site.
Yeah but the white knighting going on by desperate manginas on their profile walls and pictures is not even funny:

http://www.interpals.net/photo.php?pid= ... 1282919122

"your legs very sexy,
i like you baby"

"a fallen angel =)"

"omg very sexy... ı want to :D"

"those damn legs..so hot"

"Rawrrrr that's hot ! ;)"

What do these men actually think they're going to gain by doing this, other than a reputation as a p***y-beggar on an international pen-pal site?
This is EXACTLY what I am talking about! EXACT same concept.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Argh, why must they ruin it for the rest of us?
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

lavezzi wrote:There's a 22 year old South Korean girl messaging me who's staying in Dublin right now to learn English. I know Korean women are meant to be dirt, but I've never been given the time of day from any Asian woman online who's actually in Ireland. If this works out for me and I get meet up with her, I'll owe Phoenix big time for introducing me to this site.

Are South Korean women really on a similarly low level to Anglo women or are they just not as good as South-East Asians?
To give an update on this situation for anyone who cares:

This South Korean girl has a very unappealing personality; totally closed-off, cold and unromantic; like a robot, I'd even go as far as saying - and she's fully fluent in English. Why is it that with South-East Asian, Eastern European and South American women there is usually an instant chemistry and a feeling of openness to the conversation, while with Western and North-East Asian women it usually feels as if you are interviewing a brick wall? Anyway, I really don't think she's interested in me anyway. She knows she's in high demand here and will probably end up getting f***ed in the back of a nightclub or something because she seems like the type. I have messaged a few other South Koreans on the site and got a bit more of a positive response from them in comparison, but I think they're mostly just using me as a way to improve their English. I'll just stick to Filipinas, Indonesians and Brazilians for the moment.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

@OzGuy

Post by lavezzi »

I've been chatting to a good few Australian women on Interpals as they keep randomly viewing my profile. Here's my impression of them so far:

- They're easy-going and don't seem to act stuck-up (although the fact I'm foreign to them may have an affect on this).
- They are quite humorous (not that that's a particularly desirable trait in a woman).
- They're unfeminine (which is obviously to be expected of any Anglo women).
- Very Physically attractive (in comparison to Irish women).
- Very non-intellectual (nearly on the same level of unintelligence as American women).

Now that I've done that report of Australian women, can you go and search for women from Ireland on this site and do a report of your findings of how Irish women are? I'd be very interested in hearing your results in part because I heard when Irish women go to Australia, their true selves come out and they have now gained themselves a big reputation there for being cheap whores.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: @OzGuy

Post by E_Irizarry »

lavezzi wrote:I've been chatting to a good few Australian women on Interpals as they keep randomly viewing my profile. Here's my impression of them so far:

- They're easy-going and don't seem to act stuck-up (although the fact I'm foreign to them may have an affect on this).
- They are quite humorous (not that that's a particularly desirable trait in a woman).
- Very non-intellectual (nearly on the same level of unintelligence as American women).

Now that I've done that report of Australian women, can you go and search for women from Ireland on this site and do a report of your findings of how Irish women are? I'd be very interested in hearing your results in part because I heard when Irish women go to Australia, their true selves come out and they have now gained themselves a big reputation there for being cheap whores.
Yuppers. A lot of Aussie women can drink me under a table (no pun intended to anything fellatio LOL). Then again, I'm don't like to drink. I seek to smoke tons of weed on a monthly basis (some on a daily in other words) when I settle down in Brasil.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: @OzGuy

Post by OzGuy »

lavezzi wrote:I've been chatting to a good few Australian women on Interpals as they keep randomly viewing my profile. Here's my impression of them so far:

1. I have found most of them to be stuck up, especially the attractive ones. This is probably just cause you're foreign.
2. I haven't found many to be humorous at all.
3. Definitely true.
4. Hit and miss. I prefer the natural look, and most of them do pile on a lot of makeup like US women.
5. Definitely true. This is the one I struggle with the most. It is very hard to find an intelligent woman here who can have an intellectual conversation about something that doesn't involve sports or shopping.

And yes, most aussie women would drink you under the table. I find this to be very repulsive. If you go out on a friday/saturday night you will see drunk women everywhere behaving badly, barely able to stand on their own two feet.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Last night, I was chatting with a 24 year old Australian girl. During the conversation she mentioned how the internet is Australia is bad. I then said in response:

"Yeah, but for me the bad internet would be worth the proximity to Asia"

To which she replied:

"I've no idea what your talking about.
Somewhere you mentioned Asia"

She didn't know what "proximity" meant. Lol. I then asked her if she'd ever been to Asia before, to which she replied:

"I've not been to Asia. I'd not like to go either, it looks beautiful is some places but it's too overpopulated. I'd not like to go until more humans die off. Ha."

When I responded with something along the lines of how that's kind of a mean to say, she then said:

"Anti-humanity ftw."

Maybe Australian women are the Western women who specialize in inhumanity and unintelligence.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Wow, lmao. That is the funniest shit I read today, lavezzi!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

lavezzi wrote:Last night, I was chatting with a 24 year old Australian girl. During the conversation she mentioned how the internet is Australia is bad. I then said in response:

To which she replied:

She didn't know what "proximity" meant. Lol. I then asked her if she'd ever been to Asia before, to which she replied:

"I've not been to Asia. I'd not like to go either, it looks beautiful is some places but it's too overpopulated. I'd not like to go until more humans die off. Ha."

When I responded with something along the lines of how that's kind of a mean to say, she then said:

"Anti-humanity ftw."

Maybe Australian women are the Western women who specialize in inhumanity and unintelligence.
Wow, just wow! Australian women are known to be notorious racists towards Asians. She sounds just as unintelligent and crazy as a stupid American girl, smh. What normal girl says things like "Anti-humanity ftw!" No wonder HappierAbroad get's so many Australian posters on this forum, LOL!
Last edited by zboy1 on April 11th, 2012, 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

lavezzi wrote:Last night, I was chatting with a 24 year old Australian girl. During the conversation she mentioned how the internet is Australia is bad. I then said in response:

To which she replied:

"Anti-humanity ftw."

Haha sounds like a typical Australian girl alright! Most of the women here are incredibly stupid. You can't even have a conversation with them.

And yes, most Australian's are racist, especially women. You see men dating other races, but never women. I have never once seen a woman with an asian man in Australia.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

I am getting tired of seeing so many profiles saying "GIRLS ONLY!" etc. I have never once seen a male profile that says "GUYS ONLY!".

Why don't these women want to talk to men? Surely they can't all be lesbians?
conquerall
Freshman Poster

Post by conquerall »

OzGuy wrote:I am getting tired of seeing so many profiles saying "GIRLS ONLY!" etc. I have never once seen a male profile that says "GUYS ONLY!".

Why don't these women want to talk to men? Surely they can't all be lesbians?
Some clearly state that they are taken. The ones who don't however come across as extremely stuck up and full of their own shit. Some of those dudes are on some major ass kissing though. I haven't thrown out a single compliment to the women that I've messaged. I searched based on interests and I'm having a talk about the NBA with two women from the Philippines and Lithuania respectively. I know sports are frowned upon here but being able to have a conversation with a woman who knows her shit about basketball sets and history is a shock.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Well after spending a few days on Interpals I've found the same thing on this site that I've found on Date In Asia and other foreign dating sites...

I send a girl a message... I come across fun, friendly, happy, and ask them questions about their hopes and dreams, etc...

They reply back and give me a one or two sentence reply, and that's it. In a way that gives me the impression that it's almost a chore for them to reply. THEY. NEVER. ASK. ME. QUESTIONS. EVER. They never do ANYTHING to keep the conversation going. EVER. They're always, ALWAYS cold, distant, and disinterested.

This happens every single time. EVERY SINGLE TIME!!

I f***ing hate the internet for meeting people. It just flat out doesn't work for me, no matter what I do. Could be Filipinas, Latinas, Eastern Europeans, or anything else. It always turns out the same. I just don't get it. All I know is that I'm not going to waste any more f***ing time on it.

Glad it's working out for you guys though.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

I do agree with you about many women not bothering to initiate a conversation or ask questions. As a rule now I will not bother with women unless they ask me questions or at least initiate converstions 50% of the time when they are online. If I initiate contact first then I will wait for them to initiate it the next time. If they don't then I'll delete them off my friends list.

But yes this pisses me off too. Most women seem to do this. They expect the man to make all the effort while they sit back and do nothing.