Tom Leykis explains why he's through with American women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tom Leykis explains why he's through with American women

Post by jamesbond »

Check this out, a white American woman from Seattle calls in and bitches out Tom and a Mexican American women. She clearly HATES the idea of men in America starting to date foreign women. The white American woman calls in a few minutes into the video. First Tom talks to a nice Mexican American lady, then the bitchy American woman calls in.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjUVxHJn ... re=channel[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

It's hilarious how women can argue non-stop and still somehow hear and comprehend three conversations at the same time. And yeah, that was almost too good to be true for Leykis. A paid actress couldn't have made his case against AW any better.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I just watched this video recently about a week ago. I personally thought BOTH women were complete bitches. The Mexican woman seemed like an Americanized "miss independent", while the caucasian woman seemed like a militant patriot feminist. I love Tom, but I tell ya he gives TOO MUCH AIR TIME to dumb bitches.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
jrigole
Freshman Poster

Re: Tom Leykis explains why he's through with American women

Post by jrigole »

Ninety percent of Australian and American women are a piece of crap.

In fact, it is widely agreed among well-traveled playboys that the US has among the most unapproachable and anti-social women in the world. Even in other Westernized countries like Canada, England, France or Italy, where young women are also known to be snobby, at least they are still far more approachable and social than in the US (and much more cultured as well). The material on my site proves without a doubt a hundred times over that young women in the US are among the most unapproachable in the world. Even their closest counterparts in Britain are not nearly as unapproachable, but have better conversation skills, and are generally friendlier.

Italian men expect a women to take care of her husband the same way a mother would take care of her son and any women that does not do that, is out of the door? The same man is supposed to be a good father to his children and give his wife the same respect that a little boy is supposed to give his mother?

An American (US born) woman with a Italian born mother told me that 90 percent of Australian and American women are a piece of crap. She told me that Australian women are as bad as American women. Some people would say that Australian women are worse than American women, but I cannot verify this. She became a naturalized Australian citizen before she moved back to the United States. She has a better relationship with her mother than most American women have and is better behaved than most American women. She also has a very good relationship with her American father because her Italian mother is still married to her American father. This is very common among American woman who are raised by European mothers (this is more common than you think).

I have seen a US born women that was raised by an Italian born women that is a piece of crap, according to the same American women that became a naturalized Australian citizen before she moved back to the United States and could not live in Europe with her behavior and mentality. Normally she should have the skill to live in Europe but there are some women (that are born in the United States) that have a European born mother that cannot do that.

An Italian born woman told me a European man that, ninety percent of American women cannot be trusted (can not properly present them selves abroad). Ninety percent of European women (for example, Belgian, Italian and Swedish) can be trusted and properly present them selves abroad. An Italian man was aware of this since the late 1960s (the time of the Beatles) because his parents explained to him almost 45 years ago. That is what he told me. Most US born women who are raised by a European born mother can be equally be trusted as their European born mother and should have the skills to live in Europe. They generally have a better relationship with their European born mother and grandmother, and are better behaved than most American women and men who are raised by American mothers. The first and sometimes second generation should see no American influence. Amanda Leigh "Mandy" Moore (born April 10, 1984) is a primarily example of this, with her English-born maternal grandmother. They can normally be equally trusted as their European born mother and grandmother. That is what the same Italian born women told me a European man. There are always exceptions to the rules.

You also have to be very careful with women in Australia, Canada, New Zeeland and the United Kingdom. Those countries have copied the same corrupt, family court and child support system as the United States. You have to follow the same rules regarding women Australia, Britain, Canada, and New Zeeland. The percentage could be different in Britain, Canada and New Zeeland, than in the Australian and the United States. I do not know the percentage for Britain, Canada and New Zeeland.

Post your opinion about Australian and American women in the two Internet forums/message boards below.

viewtopic.php?t=19915&highlight=

viewtopic.php?t=19918&highlight=
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

...cannot blame him.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:Check this out, a white American woman from Seattle calls in and bitches out Tom and a Mexican American women. She clearly HATES the idea of men in America starting to date foreign women. The white American woman calls in a few minutes into the video. First Tom talks to a nice Mexican American lady, then the bitchy American woman calls in.

That was a good show!!!