Modern Black American Women Are Garbage. Here Is Why.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Re: Modern Black American Women Are Garbage. Here Is Why.

Post by Quiet_observer »

Paul Mooney explains it out the best, I think.....

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEfH0xBjrbo[/youtube]
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

There are some white American women (e.g. prostitutes hanging out at the streets and strippers) who are garbage too.

We cannot ignore the whole truth.

I do agree that some but not all black women in America are trash. But, if I generalize all black American women, I am badmouthing my mother, sister, aunts, grandmothers, and cousins.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:Image
Great poster!!!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
Great poster!!!

Women picking thugs never bothers me whatsoever. Why would I want a woman who is the equivalent of a thug? You see, men never stop to think that a woman who chooses a thug is insane and probably a sociopath. These fools deceive themselves, thinking "good women pick bad men," which is absolute idiocy, and proof that they are non-thinkers in the worst way.

Good women do not choose bad men, not by accident, and not intentionally. Good women aren't going for thugs. Bad women are going for thugs. It's as simple as that. She's literally insane. It is just that men overlook her madness as being normal for women, which it isn't. It's insanity. They say, "Oh it is normal for a woman to be mentally unstable." No, it isn't. That indicates that she is insane, not that she's a typical woman.

There's a lot of leeway that men give women for their behavior for some reason, and I truly don't know why, except these men never truly stop to think for themselves. They just excuse this reprehensible behavior as normal for women.

So most men are stuck in this trap of feeling worthless because they're measuring themselves up to someone whose only cravings are for evil men. Nice guys feel rejected by these women, which lowers self esteem.

But they should stop to realize, you can never measure up to the expectations of these insane women, because these women are insane. It just doesn't sink in though.

Now are most Western women insane (sociopaths, narcissists, borderline, histrionic)? Probably most of them have god-complexes, rendering them useless for relationships, unfortunately.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

^The thing Adama is that if that behavior is a fad or the result of some on purpose brain washing, then it leaves legitimate men without options. Yeah I would say some women are intrinsically nuts, but there are also others -not a few- that follow without thinking too.
To some degree, you also have the government incentivizing the behaviors, by providing food stamps, section 8 housing, and jobs around those programs etc
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:^The thing Adama is that if that behavior is a fad or the result of some on purpose brain washing, then it leaves legitimate men without options. Yeah I would say some women are intrinsically nuts, but there are also others -not a few- that follow without thinking too.
To some degree, you also have the government incentivizing the behaviors, by providing food stamps, section 8 housing, and jobs around those programs etc
There's no dispute there. I'm not limiting options. Foreign women all the way, if you want, expand the pool. I'm just saying, thug loving women are nothing to cry over.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

Well then, sadly, this means the majority of women are insane, including most of those EE/Russian chicks we drool over (they positively LOVE the thug/gangster types).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Boxman wrote:Well then, sadly, this means the majority of women are insane, including most of those EE/Russian chicks we drool over (they positively LOVE the thug/gangster types).

I don't know about EE women, but Russian women are feminists, having been trained by communism and atheism.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:
Great poster!!!

Women picking thugs never bothers me whatsoever. Why would I want a woman who is the equivalent of a thug? You see, men never stop to think that a woman who chooses a thug is insane and probably a sociopath. These fools deceive themselves, thinking "good women pick bad men," which is absolute idiocy, and proof that they are non-thinkers in the worst way.

Good women do not choose bad men, not by accident, and not intentionally. Good women aren't going for thugs. Bad women are going for thugs. It's as simple as that. She's literally insane. It is just that men overlook her madness as being normal for women, which it isn't. It's insanity. They say, "Oh it is normal for a woman to be mentally unstable." No, it isn't. That indicates that she is insane, not that she's a typical woman.

There's a lot of leeway that men give women for their behavior for some reason, and I truly don't know why, except these men never truly stop to think for themselves. They just excuse this reprehensible behavior as normal for women.

So most men are stuck in this trap of feeling worthless because they're measuring themselves up to someone whose only cravings are for evil men. Nice guys feel rejected by these women, which lowers self esteem.

But they should stop to realize, you can never measure up to the expectations of these insane women, because these women are insane. It just doesn't sink in though.

Now are most Western women insane (sociopaths, narcissists, borderline, histrionic)? Probably most of them have god-complexes, rendering them useless for relationships, unfortunately.
True. Women going for thugs, feminists, sluts, lesbians and race mixers, let them. It makes it easier to spot the ones I want nothing to do with and makes the decent ones more attractive and you appreciate them more. It goes to show they don't fall for PC BS and have a sense of worth. When you come across them they stand out even more.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:
IraqVet2003 wrote:
Great poster!!!

True. Women going for thugs, feminists, sluts, lesbians and race mixers, let them. It makes it easier to spot the ones I want nothing to do with and makes the decent ones more attractive and you appreciate them more. It goes to show they don't fall for PC BS and have a sense of worth. When you come across them they stand out even more.
Speaking of race mixers, here's a tune that you may have heard of. I personally like it because it reminds me of all the times the non-Black, race-mixing/miscegenating women always say I'm not Black enough and always cheat on me for a Black guy, so here's a David Allan Coe cult classic, N****r Lover ----->
Nell
Freshman Poster

Post by Nell »

It's a shame that even in 2017, black women still cling to feminist ideologies. They refer to themselves as "queens" & "goddesses", yet they're still dating & f***ing the worst types of black men. They have ZERO respect for decent black men, & often reserve such men until they're exhausted dating the thugs & the roughnecks. I said "No thank you" to them when I was 14. I'm now 32. TBH though, white American women aren't any better. The whole country has become a toxic zone of feminism. However, compared to other races of women, black women are the most afoul of women, b/c they're still clinging to feminism & the welfare state. Black women's biggest hypocrisy lies in their rants about black men being dogs & aren't good for shit, yet in the same breath would brag incessantly about being strong & independent enough that they don't need a man. Ha!
Even the most feminine woman from any western nation is equal to the most androgynous woman an any non-western country.

Men age like wine, women age like milk-Tom Leykis
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Nell wrote:It's a shame that even in 2017, black women still cling to feminist ideologies. They refer to themselves as "queens" & "goddesses", yet they're still dating & f***ing the worst types of black men. They have ZERO respect for decent black men, & often reserve such men until they're exhausted dating the thugs & the roughnecks. I said "No thank you" to them when I was 14. I'm now 32. TBH though, white American women aren't any better. The whole country has become a toxic zone of feminism. However, compared to other races of women, black women are the most afoul of women, b/c they're still clinging to feminism & the welfare state. Black women's biggest hypocrisy lies in their rants about black men being dogs & aren't good for shit, yet in the same breath would brag incessantly about being strong & independent enough that they don't need a man. Ha!
If you ignore them and behave as if they do not exist, they will never perplex you again with their nonsense.

At this point in the game, black women know the lopsided score of their epic loss.