Modern Black American Women Are Garbage. Here Is Why.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Modern Black American Women Are Garbage. Here Is Why.

Post by ErikHeaven »

1 Most of them are Jesus freaks who are undercover hypocrites. They talk about god made adam and eve not adam and steve, yet they practice fornication like it is going out of style.
2 Most of them are morbidly obese. Yet they somehow believe that they should end up with a Tyrese or Tyson Beckford.
3 Most of them have this rabid lust for the worst men that are out here aka Thugs and other assorted jailbirds.
4 Most of them suck at raising children as the high numbers of incarcerated black males and dead males attest to that.
5 Most of them have aborted their own babies thus the saying: The most dangerous place for a black baby is in the womb".
6 Even after centuries of harsh slavery and bad treatment at the hands of other races Black American women continue to hate the black man yet praises other races of men like they are perfect.
7 Most of them are over 70% single and with children, yet they demand that handsome decent career driven black men support her bastard offspring.
8 Most of them never save for their future yet they have 50 inch flat screen tv's in the ghetto and expensive clothes.

I could go on and on yet i am posting to warn other men not to pursue this fantasy of chasing one of the most dangerous women on earth.

9 They are known for using physical violence against men and women when they do not get their way. Not ALL act like this yet MOST of them do. You have been warned. And finally 10 Most of them embrace the violent rap culture and they are extremely shallow and materialistic.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Simps, Gatekeepers and Ankles will not keep this truth out!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

ErikHeaven wrote:Simps, Gatekeepers and Ankles will not keep this truth out!
What do you mean by "Ankle"?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Maker55
Junior Poster

Re: Modern Black American Women Are Garbage. Here Is Why.

Post by Maker55 »

ErikHeaven wrote:1 Most of them are Jesus freaks who are undercover hypocrites. They talk about god made adam and eve not adam and steve, yet they practice fornication like it is going out of style.
2 Most of them are morbidly obese. Yet they somehow believe that they should end up with a Tyrese or Tyson Beckford.
3 Most of them have this rabid lust for the worst men that are out here aka Thugs and other assorted jailbirds.
4 Most of them suck at raising children as the high numbers of incarcerated black males and dead males attest to that.
5 Most of them have aborted their own babies thus the saying: The most dangerous place for a black baby is in the womb".
6 Even after centuries of harsh slavery and bad treatment at the hands of other races Black American women continue to hate the black man yet praises other races of men like they are perfect.
7 Most of them are over 70% single and with children, yet they demand that handsome decent career driven black men support her bastard offspring.
8 Most of them never save for their future yet they have 50 inch flat screen tv's in the ghetto and expensive clothes.

I could go on and on yet i am posting to warn other men not to pursue this fantasy of chasing one of the most dangerous women on earth.

9 They are known for using physical violence against men and women when they do not get their way. Not ALL act like this yet MOST of them do. You have been warned. And finally 10 Most of them embrace the violent rap culture and they are extremely shallow and materialistic.
For one thing, we already have a thread about black women.

As far as hip hop music goes, it's not all violent and besides MANY white women listen to rap.

White women are no better quality than black women, in terms of the ones who live in America.

I don't see the point of bashing black women when the black women overseas are much better quality than the american black women.

I do agree however that since feminism, black women hate on black men a lot these days.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We already have a thread about this topic called "Just say no to black women". Why do you need to start a new one? It's confusing for people to keep track of too many threads. It's better to consolidate all the discussions into fewer threads, not more.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I dont know about Latin American black women. I work with three women from various African countries and their attitudes are just as bad as the black American women. So I wouldnt hold all that much hope for finding a black woman from Africa at least.

Of the black American women I have gone to school with and worked with, I would say that are worse than the white women by a wide margin. They are far more aggressive and in your face with their loud mouths. And I do believe their hatred for men runs much deeper than the white woman's hatred for men. I think the black woman truly despises men, while the white woman disrespects men.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Adama wrote:Of the black American women I have gone to school with and worked with, I would say that are worse than the white women by a wide margin. They are far more aggressive and in your face with their loud mouths. And I do believe their hatred for men runs much deeper than the white woman's hatred for men. I think the black woman truly despises men, while the white woman disrespects men.
I am enlightened by this because there is so much truth behind it, and it never really hits me until I read how other people (regardless of race) are affected by the same trends of horrible behavior! Yes, black women truly do despise men altogether. It's no surprise that they are the ugliest, least desired, and they aren't even a topic of interest even here on the most anti-Anglo culture site on the web. I have a strong theory that the few good, decent black women in the world were all born before 1970. Today's American black women are just hostile sheboons looking to vent on someone for no legitimate reason. Black men like myself are gladly going the route of non-black (preferably foreign) women, and we sure as hell aren't looking back.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Adama wrote:I dont know about Latin American black women. I work with three women from various African countries and their attitudes are just as bad as the black American women. So I wouldnt hold all that much hope for finding a black woman from Africa at least.

Of the black American women I have gone to school with and worked with, I would say that are worse than the white women by a wide margin. They are far more aggressive and in your face with their loud mouths. And I do believe their hatred for men runs much deeper than the white woman's hatred for men. I think the black woman truly despises men, while the white woman disrespects men.
Wait. I think you're missing something quintessential here: which countries are those loud-mouthed African women from? And have you met/literally seen them in Africa in order to deem them as incorrigibly foul as their Black American female counterparts?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Post by JamesSa »

As Winston notes, why create a new thread when one on this very topic already exists?

While I disagree with Bakari on some points, why not use your time more effectively? Instead of bashing women you despise at every opportunity, why not use that same time to improve your life and find quality foreign women?

That's what I did, and I'm now engaged to a gorgeous Guyanese woman. Had I spent time complaining on a message board, I would never have met her.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Adama wrote:Of the black American women I have gone to school with and worked with, I would say that are worse than the white women by a wide margin. They are far more aggressive and in your face with their loud mouths. And I do believe their hatred for men runs much deeper than the white woman's hatred for men. I think the black woman truly despises men, while the white woman disrespects men.
I am enlightened by this because there is so much truth behind it, and it never really hits me until I read how other people (regardless of race) are affected by the same trends of horrible behavior! Yes, black women truly do despise men altogether. It's no surprise that they are the ugliest, least desired, and they aren't even a topic of interest even here on the most anti-Anglo culture site on the web. I have a strong theory that the few good, decent black women in the world were all born before 1970. Today's American black women are just hostile sheboons looking to vent on someone for no legitimate reason. Black men like myself are gladly going the route of non-black (preferably foreign) women, and we sure as hell aren't looking back.
That's malarky because in NYC, I have met grandmas whom were seemingly older than 60 years old talking wrecklessly as a mid-20 year old sailor. Just stick to that American women are incorrigibly foul even though some are "smashable" (i.e. fuckable and chuckable).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Once again i posted this as a warning and a direct swipe against that newfag Neferu coming here ordering people around like he runs this damn site. I refuse a newfag to tell me what the hell to do. And i do not understand why some of you are making peace with that newfag coming here insulting us. To hell with that racist Afro-clown.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

First off i do not spend ALL my time worrying about these SCUM. Secondly women are not a priority in my life right now, making money is. Thirdly stop asking why i talk about this or anybody else who does that, like many Youtube channels that do the same thing.
Your acting like these women's gatekeepers aka Manginas when you do this.
My mother and other women used to physically slap me for asking simple questions or just disagreeing with them. Now that i am older i refuse to have ANY man or woman tell me to shut up or deflect. If you do not like the ideas expressed here dont f***ing read it!
Simp ass fools.
JamesSa
Freshman Poster

Post by JamesSa »

First off i do not spend ALL my time worrying about these SCUM. Secondly women are not a priority in my life right now, making money is. Thirdly stop asking why i talk about this or anybody else who does that, like many Youtube channels that do the same thing.
Your acting like these women's gatekeepers aka Manginas when you do this.
My mother and other women used to physically slap me for asking simple questions or just disagreeing with them. Now that i am older i refuse to have ANY man or woman tell me to shut up or deflect. If you do not like the ideas expressed here dont f***ing read it!
Simp ass fools.

Erik,

It appears you have some old, emotional scars from black American women. So do I.

However, creating multiple threads about it when other such threads on the topic exist is unnecessary and contributes to forum clutter. Moreover, to insult others who question you is to use the very same shaming tactic of those you despise.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Just venting James. And please give up on that newfag that you befriended recently. He really is a piece of work. I am not using shaming tactics just venting James.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Black women seethe with anger at the success of black men. They do what they can to undermine us in the eyes of others.

Black women seethe with anger at the sight of black men with non-black women. At the same time, they justify their forays with men of other races with the quip, "You made me do it." Hypocrites they are.

Black women are the scourge of the earth and they do not exist to me anymore.