My reply to a hateful western woman's email

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

My reply to a hateful western woman's email

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

I got an email from a western woman, from Australia, and she told me that I was very harsh.

Here is my reply to her:

Sent: 07 May 2012 21:11
To: "Fed Up Aussie" <fedupmandate>
Subject: re: FW: More info please, happy to sign

Oh, poor wittle baby! My words are harsh! OH NO!

Nevermind that tens of thousands of men kill themselves every year due to the criminal abuse that you western women commit towards them. That's not harsh, of course.

Nevermind that 99.9 percent of western women support and condone these criminal acts against men, and the men killing themselves, because 99.9 percent of western women REFUSE to speak out against feminism or against these crimes against men.

Poor wittle baby was hurt by my harsh words?

So, it's not okay to speak the truth, because the truth is harsh. But it is okay to remain silent while thousands of men kill themselves.

You make me f***ing sick, you evil bitch. You will burn in hell. Do not write to me again, as I won't even bother reading your pathetic drivel. Go out and create an anti-feminist campaign that reaches millions of people and saves thousands of men's lives. Then I will respect you, and be willing to talk to you.

John Rambo, Anti-Feminist Soldier
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DaveMoody
Freshman Poster

Re: My reply to a hateful western woman's email

Post by DaveMoody »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:I got an email from a western woman, from Australia, and she told me that I was very harsh.

Here is my reply to her:

Sent: 07 May 2012 21:11
To: "Fed Up Aussie" <fedupmandate>
Subject: re: FW: More info please, happy to sign

Oh, poor wittle baby! My words are harsh! OH NO!

Nevermind that tens of thousands of men kill themselves every year due to the criminal abuse that you western women commit towards them. That's not harsh, of course.

Nevermind that 99.9 percent of western women support and condone these criminal acts against men, and the men killing themselves, because 99.9 percent of western women REFUSE to speak out against feminism or against these crimes against men.

Poor wittle baby was hurt by my harsh words?

So, it's not okay to speak the truth, because the truth is harsh. But it is okay to remain silent while thousands of men kill themselves.

You make me f***ing sick, you evil bitch. You will burn in hell. Do not write to me again, as I won't even bother reading your pathetic drivel. Go out and create an anti-feminist campaign that reaches millions of people and saves thousands of men's lives. Then I will respect you, and be willing to talk to you.

John Rambo, Anti-Feminist Soldier
Lmao you should've concluded this with something like "now f**k off and go kill yourself!"
DaveM
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Well, sometimes I do tell them "go kill yourself". After all, tens of thousands of western men kill themselves every year because of how badly they have been abused by western women and the "divorce courts", and western women DO NOT GIVE A SHIT.

Even when men kill themselves, women still will not speak out against feminism. Even worse, many women will openly LAUGH about men killing themselves. THAT IS HOW MUCH WESTERN WOMEN HATE MEN. If you kill yourself because of the abuse you got from them or from the divorce courts, they will LAUGH AT YOU.

So, let's just extend them the same EQUAL treatment, and go tell them openly "Go kill yourself, bitch". Frankly, I could care less if western women kill themselves. Those evil bitches deserve that, and far more.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster

Post by DaveMoody »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Well, sometimes I do tell them "go kill yourself". After all, tens of thousands of western men kill themselves every year because of how badly they have been abused by western women and the "divorce courts", and western women DO NOT GIVE A SHIT.

Even when men kill themselves, women still will not speak out against feminism. Even worse, many women will openly LAUGH about men killing themselves. THAT IS HOW MUCH WESTERN WOMEN HATE MEN. If you kill yourself because of the abuse you got from them or from the divorce courts, they will LAUGH AT YOU.

So, let's just extend them the same EQUAL treatment, and go tell them openly "Go kill yourself, bitch". Frankly, I could care less if western women kill themselves. Those evil bitches deserve that, and far more.

Exactly!!! But see it's the men's fault in this country.  Its as if these bitches put a spell on the American male race sometime ago; a spell that makes men believe that women are fragile harmless creatures who have to be treated with care to prevent bruising or breaking them. And thats the exact same way they think of children, that children are harmless defenseless, fragile creatures and that's why they shouldn't be disciplined, because discipline is the same thing as child abuse in their own two eyes, and that's why today these little bastards have no f***ing sense whatsoever. American men give American women TOO much attention and they keep running to their rescue for every f***ing little problem, sucking up to them and making them feel like this world is only about them. Then they start wondering why American women are such selfish f***ing bitches today.  

You treat women like children, that's exactly how they'll act, like spoiled senseless brats with impunity. We enabled them to act that way.

Ok like in a dance club for instance, you always always see guys groveling over these bitches in the club, as if they themselves are not that important. Imagine if every single male in America ignored these senseless f***ing ingrates and stopped trying to satisfy them all the time or trying to assume their responsibilities for every singe f***ing problem, these women will definitely wise the f**k up and act like the grown women that they're supposed to be. But I guess that will never happen because the great majority of American mens brains will forever be worked by the irrational emotions that american women DELIBERATELY love to display, along with the p***y that American men are not allowed to have very often, except they make a couple of sacrifices (like time, money, energy, emotions) just to get the p***y that might not be worth shit afterwards. What a waste of f***ing life.  

Don't get me wrong, I do believe in females having equal rights (and every other minority for that matter) but that doesn't mean every single thing should be modified to work in their favor; that's not giving them equal rights, that's giving them total control. And thats the problem with this country, they don't know the meaning of the word "balance" (either they give too much or too little). And its not as if giving American women all these free privileges has decreased physical abuse by men, oh but guess what, women physically abuse men too, so why shouldn't that be taken just as seriously as physical abuse by men. A woman doesn't have to be stronger than a man to abuse him or even kill him for that matter.  

I wish we could form some kind of male rights movement and also start a riot but first we must manipulate these other stupid American men and bring them to their senses about what's really happening to them in this country. And the men that claim that guys who think like us are wrong know the truth but they're just too scared to admit it, feeling that they're at a disadvantage because the odds are against them as men. But not unless every single one of them joins us and fight. And of course, if ALL men or at least a great majority of men join us to form some kind of revolution, there wouldn't even be a fight because these evil bitches don't like pressure and they damn sure ain't tough, they only like to act tough nowadays because they know they have the dumbass justice system on their side. Take that away from them and they're nothing 

They would rather kill themselves than step up to us and fight and then WE could be the ones to laugh at them when THEY kill themselves. I'll even film the suicide lol 
DaveM
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Exactly!!! But see it's the men's fault in this country. Its as if these bitches put a spell on the American male race sometime ago; a spell that makes men believe that women are fragile harmless creatures who have to be treated with care to prevent bruising or breaking them. And thats the exact same way they think of children, that children are harmless defenseless, fragile creatures and that's why they shouldn't be disciplined, because discipline is the same thing as child abuse in their own two eyes, and that's why today these little bastards have no f***ing sense whatsoever. American men give American women TOO much attention and they keep running to their rescue for every f***ing little problem, sucking up to them and making them feel like this world is only about them. Then they start wondering why American women are such selfish f***ing bitches today.

You treat women like children, that's exactly how they'll act, like spoiled senseless brats with impunity. We enabled them to act that way.

Ok like in a dance club for instance, you always always see guys groveling over these bitches in the club, as if they themselves are not that important. Imagine if every single male in America ignored these senseless f***ing ingrates and stopped trying to satisfy them all the time or trying to assume their responsibilities for every singe f***ing problem, these women will definitely wise the f**k up and act like the grown women that they're supposed to be. But I guess that will never happen because the great majority of American mens brains will forever be worked by the irrational emotions that american women DELIBERATELY love to display, along with the p***y that American men are not allowed to have very often, except they make a couple of sacrifices (like time, money, energy, emotions) just to get the p***y that might not be worth shit afterwards. What a waste of f***ing life.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe in females having equal rights (and every other minority for that matter) but that doesn't mean every single thing should be modified to work in their favor; that's not giving them equal rights, that's giving them total control. And thats the problem with this country, they don't know the meaning of the word "balance" (either they give too much or too little). And its not as if giving American women all these free privileges has decreased physical abuse by men, oh but guess what, women physically abuse men too, so why shouldn't that be taken just as seriously as physical abuse by men. A woman doesn't have to be stronger than a man to abuse him or even kill him for that matter.

I wish we could form some kind of male rights movement and also start a riot but first we must manipulate these other stupid American men and bring them to their senses about what's really happening to them in this country. And the men that claim that guys who think like us are wrong know the truth but they're just too scared to admit it, feeling that they're at a disadvantage because the odds are against them as men. But not unless every single one of them joins us and fight. And of course, if ALL men or at least a great majority of men join us to form some kind of revolution, there wouldn't even be a fight because these evil bitches don't like pressure and they damn sure ain't tough, they only like to act tough nowadays because they know they have the dumbass justice system on their side. Take that away from them and they're nothing.
On point my friend! I agree with everything you said.
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster

Post by DaveMoody »

OTB wrote:
Exactly!!! But see it's the men's fault in this country. Its as if these bitches put a spell on the American male race sometime ago; a spell that makes men believe that women are fragile harmless creatures who have to be treated with care to prevent bruising or breaking them. And thats the exact same way they think of children, that children are harmless defenseless, fragile creatures and that's why they shouldn't be disciplined, because discipline is the same thing as child abuse in their own two eyes, and that's why today these little bastards have no f***ing sense whatsoever. American men give American women TOO much attention and they keep running to their rescue for every f***ing little problem, sucking up to them and making them feel like this world is only about them. Then they start wondering why American women are such selfish f***ing bitches today.

I wish we could form some kind of male rights movement and also start a riot but first we must manipulate these other stupid American men and bring them to their senses about what's really happening to them in this country. And the men that claim that guys who think like us are wrong know the truth but they're just too scared to admit it, feeling that they're at a disadvantage because the odds are against them as men. But not unless every single one of them joins us and fight. And of course, if ALL men or at least a great majority of men join us to form some kind of revolution, there wouldn't even be a fight because these evil bitches don't like pressure and they damn sure ain't tough, they only like to act tough nowadays because they know they have the dumbass justice system on their side. Take that away from them and they're nothing.
On point my friend! I agree with everything you said.
Much obliged sir
DaveM
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

DaveMoody wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Well, sometimes I do tell them "go kill yourself". After all, tens of thousands of western men kill themselves every year because of how badly they have been abused by western women and the "divorce courts", and western women DO NOT GIVE A SHIT.

They would rather kill themselves than step up to us and fight and then WE could be the ones to laugh at them when THEY kill themselves. I'll even film the suicide lol 
Wow, you are one bad ass mother f***er. Why haven't I met you before? Email me at John.Rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com

I am looking for intelligent and strong men like you to work with, we can create a revolution against feminism in America. Have you heard of my Boycott American Women blog?

Read the book online
Download the book
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster

Post by DaveMoody »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Wow, you are one bad ass mother f***er. Why haven't I met you before? Email me at John.Rambo@crimesagainstfathers.com

I am looking for intelligent and strong men like you to work with, we can create a revolution against feminism in America. Have you heard of my Boycott American Women blog?

Yeah well life is like that sometimes. Great minds think alike but don't always meet. But now that we know each other exists, we can definitely come up with ideas together. But of course, you know not only 2 people can pull this off, we need to spread our ideas like a virus to the American male race.

I just checked out the blog you mentioned and I couldn't be more satisfied, just wish every man in America thought that way. Though Ive never posted a blog before because probably I don't know how to do it because I'm just too lazy to take the time out to learn lol but i can definitely give you ideas on what to put in your new blogs that you create. We have to come up with things that would tap into American men's deep subconscious and make them be like "hey come to think of it, my girlfriend (or whatever the f**k she is) does actually put me through shit like this"

I don't know if the men on happier abroad are seriously willing to form a revolution but it would certainly be a tremendous jump start if every single man (or at least a great majority of them) on this site joined in to form this revolution against feminism. This shit needs to stop, seriously.

And yes I'll definitely be sending you emails so we can discuss further on our plans and then if we get a hint that the guys on this site are actually serious about doing something, we can share our ideas with them,
DaveM
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

I thnk you guys are taking it a little over the top. You are turning into a hate group.
I don't think that is the point of all of this.

Yes we see how bad things are for Western men and that the popular culture does not recognize this until some guy in California kills girls in a gym.
However, the difference here at Happier Abroad is that we have a soluiton and you can find the woman of your dreams in foreign countries.
The soultion is to go abroad.

Have you guys done that?
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

DarrenFW wrote:I thnk you guys are taking it a little over the top. You are turning into a hate group.

Yes we see how bad things are for Western men and that the popular culture does not recognize this until some guy in California kills girls in a gym.
However, the difference here at Happier Abroad is that we have a soluiton and you can find the woman of your dreams in foreign countries.

Have you guys done that?
Darren, stop projecting YOUR HATE onto us. We are talking about SAVING MEN. That is called COMPASSION, not hate.

Have I gone abroad? Yes, I have and am living abroad permanently.

Read the book online
Download the book
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Darren, stop projecting YOUR HATE onto us. We are talking about SAVING MEN. That is called COMPASSION, not hate.

You don't need to be so defensive, Botcott.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster

Post by DaveMoody »

DarrenFW wrote:I thnk you guys are taking it a little over the top. You are turning into a hate group.

Have you guys done that?
But that's exactly the thing. Why do we as men have to run away from this country which WE f***ing built. Women damn sure didn't lend a helping hand in that whatsoever but reap the benefits. I mean seriously, all they do is shit babies out of their vaginas and they still need a f***ing man to make that happen. In other words, there is not a single f***ing thing on this planet that they can do on their own entirely. And we're supposed to just leave this country for them? We have to reclaim whats ours as men and that being the case, THEY should be the ones to move the f**k out of this country and go to f***ing hell for all I care. They deserve to suffer a zillion times for their mean spiritedness and evil intentions. I would commit genocide on the entire American female race if I could, they dont even deserve to breathe let alone live in any country. 
DaveM
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

DaveMoody wrote:
But that's exactly the thing. Why do we as men have to run away from this country which WE f***ing built. Women damn sure didn't lend a helping hand in that whatsoever but reap the benefits. I mean seriously, all they do is shit babies out of their vaginas and they still need a f***ing man to make that happen. In other words, there is not a single f***ing thing on this planet that they can do on their own entirely. And we're supposed to just leave this country for them? We have to reclaim whats ours as men and that being the case, THEY should be the ones to move the f**k out of this country and go to f***ing hell for all I care. They deserve to suffer a zillion times for their mean spiritedness and evil intentions. I would commit genocide on the entire American female race if I could, they dont even deserve to breathe let alone live in any country. 

+1
DaveMoody
Freshman Poster

Post by DaveMoody »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:

Have you guys done that?

Lol you live abroad but you sound like someone who still lives in this country and has to put up with the eternal madness of  the americunts like most of us do. Wow, talk about selflessness. 

So obviously you feel bitter about having to leave this country to begin with because of these bitches.

But yea if you have any plans, please, don't forget to let me in on them
DaveM
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »