It's official - western women can burn in hell. ^_^

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

It's official - western women can burn in hell. ^_^

Post by C.J. »

I've finally found a filipina after reviving my account on DIA. This woman has made feel better than any other woman in the western world.

This single woman has fixed many of the mental issues I've had with western women and with life in general.

-Confidence: I feel more confident in myself and my abilities. She makes my feeble programming skills look like tasks only a god would take on! Nearly everything I do that seems hard to her is easy to me. She congratulates me for being able to do these things single-handedly, without any help, having independence in these areas. And maybe, in the grand scheme of things... I SHOULD be congratulated and recognized for my skills. At least a little. :)

-Self-Esteem: She assures me that I should be comfortable in my own skin and that NO ONE has the right to make me feel bad or make me ashamed of myself. I'm usually not very comfortable with myself... but she helped me to realize, that sometimes being vulnerable is nothing to be afraid of. People have socialized with me more as a result of me being more comfortable with myself.

-Sexual Frigidity: I was pretty conservative when I met this woman. I didn't wanna talk about sex really, she mostly initiates the sexual conversations. Of course sex is on my mind, but I kind of freeze when I talk about sex out loud to anyone. I also thought romantic games like role playing were stupid, awkward and boring. But when I talked to this woman, she made me such a dirty mother f***er! lol I'm always fantasizing about her, putting her in all kinds of outfits and situations and she always wants to hear my ideas. I love role playing now. :) She always tells me that I'm such a pervert! But I reply "You made me this way. Your nastiness is rubbing off on me. ;)"

-Going with the Flow: I don't like people. Let's get that out the way. If I had my way, many people would burn. Heads would roll. Balls would be cut.

But she taught me that helping others can be a good thing... if you also get what you want. I helped another family member find a girlfriend through generally the same channels as me. He wants to see her and wanted my help, but I originally declined. But, he wants to go to HER country, and he's never flown before and I didn't want him to screw up. So I made him a deal. I tell him the stuff I learned throughout the years to air travel without any problems and tell him about the phillippines so he won't get robbed/scammed, as well as be his wingman for online convos(he's much too scared to talk to girls right haha). In return, he helps ME see my the girl I'm talking to! Win-win situation. :)

This woman has helped me so much with things, that an 1000 peso/wk allowance would be just right. She earned it. :D
DistanceRunner
Freshman Poster

Post by DistanceRunner »

It's good to hear that you've made it. Myself and everyone else here hope for the best and also that your relationship turns into a sustainable marriage!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

DistanceRunner, thank you. :) I might just ONS her though. Just kidding! :D

I really like her because she was compatible with me, according to Date In Asia. I don't know what it was, but... each day we talked, she made me do an exercise. I don't know if she was actually conscious of this but each time, I left my conversations with her sated, like I just shed a part of myself that was no longer needed. I felt much better. ;)

Aside from the fact that she "heals" me, I've felt that we were compatible in nearly every way. When it came time to state an opinion of something, I would type something and by the time I'd be done typing and ready to send(keeping in mind I didn't see her reply on the screen yet), we'd both say the exact same thing! Like for example, anal sex. She doesn't want to experiment and that's ok, and while I totally thought we were done with the subject and moved on, we both ended up saying "It'd probably be disgusting anyway" nearly word for word in the same minute! Of course that's a silly example, but there are many others. We're really on the same page with many issues! I don't know how she does it. :)

This is just a testament to the positive effects of creating relationships with foreign, non western women, and how messed up the west actually is, which we've gone through hundreds of times, but sometimes many people need to hear it again! Relationships should progress naturally. Both parties should have fun and grow to like each other to the point where they either can't stand being away from each other, or they just can't stand each other!
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Relationships should progress naturally. Both parties should have fun and grow to like each other to the point where they either can't stand being away from each other, or they just can't stand each other!
+100000000
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."