90 percent of women in the West are not marriage material

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

90 percent of women in the West are not marriage material

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Surprise? Most of the western women have bad attitudes, are very arrogant, don't want to cook or clean or do anything to serve a man, etc. They spend all their time on the internet and on computers. I suggest you guys go to a 3rd world country and go to a village and find a girl who doesn't even know how to use a computer!!!!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

So, that cuts out meeting any woman online. After all, any woman who knows how to use a computer is quite modernized, and thus not marry-able.

Message to any women on this forum? Get off your computers and get back in the kitchens.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Message to any women on this forum? Get off your computers and get back in the kitchens.
If only in a perfect world! But, you know, they have to be on this forum to hound us and take cheap shots against our opinions of the bad behavior of women. I'll say this again, any woman on a men's forum (HA, MGTOW, AskMen, etc.) for any reason is a complete failure as a woman. The world around them is handing them preferential privileges just for being born with a vagina, yet they log on here at men's forums just to tell us how "angry", or "wrong" we are and how "victimized" women are. f***ing losers to the lowest extent.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Get back in the kitchen!
AWW SNAP! :D Dang, just...dang.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

hey

i would actually say that 100% of western women dont make wife material

they sare simply spoilt goods

they have been brainwashed from birth, there is no turning back or changing them

im not saying they are bad people or evil, i have to interact with them on a daily basis

its just there morals (or lack of), values, way of thinking will never ever match mine and i have absoultley

nothing in commom with them and do not even think about them as even a possible 'friend', they have zero value to me , hence i dont spend a second of my time with them(only work interactions)

thats is whey here - we are happeir abroad
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'I suggest you guys go to a 3rd world country and go to a village and find a girl who doesn't even know how to use a computer!!!!'

This statement above is important, forget abt online women, they spend all day in internet cafes hunting for foreign men while there is so many local guys available in their own countries. Foreign online women are only after $$$, not after love

How come I met many Thai and Filipino men who pay for prostitutes, aint their women supposed to be free and easy..something doesnt add up here
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Yes, I've seen Filipino girls sitting in cyber cafes, chatting with western men on Skype or video. They are just hunting for men who will be dumb enough to send them money. Stay the f**k away from online women! You wanna meet real women? Go to the country and mix yourself in the local culture. That is the best way to meet women. Online just plain sucks ass.

Read the book online
Download the book
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Based on my experiences, I would say that 99% of western women are not wife material. Who wants to marry someone that only gives 50% effort to a relationship(thats being generous) and complains about being the victim everyday. Not to mention, their obvious lack of life skills, parenting skills, money management, warped sense of priorities and they can't keep the weight off. Also, there's a big difference between women that make good girlfriends and women that make good wives, make sure you understand this. A good wife will have a vast array of skills she brings to the table. If she's not good at something it means you'll end up doing it, so choose a wife wisely.

The only women that I've met that give 100% effort to a relationship are Filipinas, not all of them of course. Generally speaking, the best Filipinas come the Visayas. Filipinas come from a different culture and so it takes a while before you learn how to pick out a good one, their not all scammers.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Hey Taco -- is there a noticable difference in quality and personality between Visayan females and Mindinaoan ones? Aren't there certain tribes in the deep south that value foreign men even more greatly than the average filipina? Thought I read that somewhere...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

manly5000 wrote:Hey Taco -- is there a noticable difference in quality and personality between Visayan females and Mindinaoan ones? Aren't there certain tribes in the deep south that value foreign men even more greatly than the average filipina? Thought I read that somewhere...
Mindanao women are generally considered to be the least spoiled in all of the Philippines. However, many women from the Visayas are not far behind them. I've never got a good vibe from any Luzon women thats for sure, but lots of guys like them. The most important thing is finding a woman that meets your emotional, physical, spiritual and financial needs. There's intense competition among women in the Philippines for men so you can expect them to drag you to the alter as fast as they can, no matter where they come from.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Taco wrote:
manly5000 wrote:Hey Taco -- is there a noticable difference in quality and personality between Visayan females and Mindinaoan ones? Aren't there certain tribes in the deep south that value foreign men even more greatly than the average filipina? Thought I read that somewhere...
Mindanao women are generally considered to be the least spoiled in all of the Philippines. However, many women from the Visayas are not far behind them. I've never got a good vibe from any Luzon women thats for sure, but lots of guys like them. The most important thing is finding a woman that meets your emotional, physical, spiritual and financial needs. There's intense competition among women in the Philippines for men so you can expect them to drag you to the alter as fast as they can, no matter where they come from.
Like I said, I've never got a good vibe from Luzon women.

Bad Tagolog Words Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTy_JBx8DmE

Bad Tagolog Words Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzp59bxrhkM
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

FREEDOM1 wrote:hey

i would actually say that 100% of western women dont make wife material

they sare simply spoilt goods

they have been brainwashed from birth, there is no turning back or changing them

im not saying they are bad people or evil, i have to interact with them on a daily basis

its just there morals (or lack of), values, way of thinking will never ever match mine and i have absoultley

nothing in commom with them and do not even think about them as even a possible 'friend', they have zero value to me , hence i dont spend a second of my time with them(only work interactions)

thats is whey here - we are happeir abroad
Totally my feeling on the subject.

They could disappear from my life and be replaced by the ladies i want,i will be the most happy man around i reckon.

I just count every f***ing day where all these women will GET OUT OF MY f***ing existence for as long as possible.
My only word for them is f**k OFF!

Even to listen them speak,watch TV or look at them,put pressure,bad vibes in my mind.

What a relief when i'm far from them,from who they are and what they represent.

I will find the way to put THEM OFF my existence and they will be ONLY SPACE for the ladies i want to be with and interact with.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Yes, western women are full of all kinds of psychic and mental negativity. Even looking at their face is a contamination, what to speak of talking to them or hearing their voices. Thank God I live in a place where I don't have to see any white women.

Read the book online
Download the book