Costs Of Dating Western Women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Costs Of Dating Western Women

Post by Taco »

Here's the cost of one date for various western countries.

What Date Night Costs Around The World
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-real ... rld-2012-5
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Thanks for sharing the chart! Reminds me of why Tom Leykus is such a genius. Date = cup of coffee at Starbucks that will run you $3-$5. Only poindexters shell out big bucks especially when you are talking about dating women in America.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Costs Of Dating Western Women

Post by davewe »

Taco wrote:Here's the cost of one date for various western countries.

What Date Night Costs Around The World
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-real ... rld-2012-5
And who decided that date night included a dozen roses. Must have been funded by the Floral Association.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

For what it costs to date one American woman one time you could have a Lechon(roast pig about $100) delivered to your house(in the Philippines) and invite a hundred of your favorite Filipinas over and you'd still have money left over. Also, you wouldn't need to waste your money on roses either.

Eli's Lechon Cebu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DtEne6P ... re=related
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

A dozen roses? That has only happened on 2-3 occasions for me, Valentine's and maybe (maybe) prom night.

Cab ride? That is a negative, also. Instead, they should have said "transportation costs". I own a car.

And a woman buying an outfit and getting pampered up is bs. She was going to do her hair anyways and there is not a necessity to buy new outfits on every occasion. Just pull something out the closet.

Real talk, the average 1st date in a normal city in the US is probably closer to $75. $20 for 2 movie tix and $50-60 for a decent dinner for two.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:For what it costs to date one American woman one time you could have a Lechon(roast pig about $100) delivered to your house(in the Philippines) and invite a hundred of your favorite Filipinas over and you'd still have money left over. Also, you wouldn't need to waste your money on roses either.

Eli's Lechon Cebu
"Like"
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I have experienced both of the following.

(1) Date with a non-gold-digging, ordinary, working-class Latina
Local bus rides and street tacos: $2-$5 U.S. dollars
Result: Girl greatly appreciates everything; romantic bond strengthens

(2) Date with an American girl
High school prom or college formal: $200-$500+ U.S. dollars
Result: Girl never appreciates or thanks you for anything; flakes out the very next day after

I don't think I ever want to go through Option (2) again. :P Plus, I could have repeated Option (1) 100 times instead. :D
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

And from the woman's perspective who is happier, the girl who appreciated the $5 taco date or the girl who scammed a $500 prom date?

Betcha anything the taco girl is the happier prettier human being.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I have figured out years ago that by not dating any American women, I am saving thousands of dollars a year on things like gas, parking, movie tickets, meals and having to buy her presents.

Spending money on American women is like throwing money directly down a toilet. After you spend all this money on American women, they still shit all over you in the end. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 12th, 2012, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Taco wrote:For what it costs to date one American woman one time you could have a Lechon(roast pig about $100) delivered to your house(in the Philippines) and invite a hundred of your favorite Filipinas over and you'd still have money left over. Also, you wouldn't need to waste your money on roses either.

Eli's Lechon Cebu
You know it's a genuine video from the Phils when you hear the rooster at the end of it. :)
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

What a date costs me: The cost of my meal.

If that bitch wants to eat she had better have some damn money. Or I have no problem munching in front of her while she starves. I'm not white, so I am not chivalrous. Chivalry is Eurasian in origin. My ancestors were African. f**k chivalry and hungry ass American bitches.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:I have experienced both of the following.

(1) Date with a non-gold-digging, ordinary, working-class Latina
Local bus rides and street tacos: $2-$5 U.S. dollars
Result: Girl greatly appreciates everything; romantic bond strengthens

(2) Date with an American girl
High school prom or college formal: $200-$500+ U.S. dollars
Result: Girl never appreciates or thanks you for anything; flakes out the very next day after

I don't think I ever want to go through Option (2) again. :P Plus, I could have repeated Option (1) 100 times instead. :D
That's the part that gets me. You lay your life down, or you go way out of your way.

Bitch the next day.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:What a date costs me: The cost of my meal.

If that bitch wants to eat she had better have some damn money. Or I have no problem munching in front of her while she starves. I'm not white, so I am not chivalrous. Chivalry is Eurasian in origin. My ancestors were African. f**k chivalry and hungry ass American bitches.
LOL

This is worth some kind of African Lion King thread.

Yeah... Chivalry is new, outgrowth of decadent late middle ages, a time when nobles no longer had to fight much, too much time to woo p***y. Before tht, Whites used to be warriors too.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Jester wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:What a date costs me: The cost of my meal.

LOL

This is worth some kind of African Lion King thread.

Yeah... Chivalry is new, outgrowth of decadent late middle ages, a time when nobles no longer had to fight much, too much time to woo p***y. Before tht, Whites used to be warriors too.
LOL. f**k these hungry ass bitches. Let them go beg the white males in the government for those blocks of cheese they serve to WIC families.