White American women are the worst

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
ThaiGirls4Life
Freshman Poster

Post by ThaiGirls4Life »

I am a white guy and I have had a few white girlfriends in the past but I am also totally put off from approaching them due to their narcacism, sense of entitlement and the cold vibes they give off... so much so that if I see one where I'm located I literally cringe and avoid eye contact.

I would not even date a white female from Russian etc because the feminist vibe is spreading rapidly... I have a long term Asian partner... I guess you could say I've abandoned my own race :|

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

ThaiGirls4Life wrote:I am a white guy and I have had a few white girlfriends in the past but I am also totally put off from approaching them due to their narcacism, sense of entitlement and the cold vibes they give off... so much so that if I see one where I'm located I literally cringe and avoid eye contact.

I would not even date a white female from Russian etc because the feminist vibe is spreading rapidly... I have a long term Asian partner... I guess you could say I've abandoned my own race :|
Why is that? Why are so many White men 'abandoning' their own race? Are White women really that bad? Isn't it kind of bad that so many White men are complaining about White women so much, these days?

It's the same bitching and complaining I hear form Black men whining about Black women, or from Asian women--talking badly about Asian men; it's all seems to stem from some kind of racial paranoia or hate against people of the opposite sex of the same race.

I guess many men and women are having a hard time dealing with their opposite gender group, namely their own racial group, huh?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:
ThaiGirls4Life wrote:I am a white guy and I have had a few white girlfriends in the past but I am also totally put off from approaching them due to their narcacism, sense of entitlement and the cold vibes they give off... so much so that if I see one where I'm located I literally cringe and avoid eye contact.

Why is that? Why are so many White men 'abandoning' their own race? Are White women really that bad? Isn't it kind of bad that so many White men are complaining about White women so much, these days?

It's the same bitching and complaining I hear form Black men whining about Black women, or from Asian women--talking badly about Asian men; it's all seems to stem from some kind of racial paranoia or hate against people of the opposite sex of the same race.

I guess many men and women are having a hard time dealing with their opposite gender group, namely their own racial group, huh?
Dude, it pretty much all stems from the ebbing feminism in this country. It's the same force which resonates eternally like Michael Myer's (a la Halloween flicks) empty,evil soul. Donald Pleasance says that they are all pure evil.
ThaiGirls4Life
Freshman Poster

Post by ThaiGirls4Life »

zboy1 wrote:

It doesn't stem from Paranoia and its not bad that white men are complaining about white women... its not bitching its based on facts... Its because gender equality doesn't exist and now we have a generation of daddies little princesses with a grocery list of expectations which men cannot hope to strive for.. They are the bitchy ones picking holes in men thinking that they can snub anyone because they have the holy vagina
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I think americanized asian women are the worst when it comes to quality.
ThaiGirls4Life
Freshman Poster

Post by ThaiGirls4Life »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I think americanized Asian women are the worst when it comes to quality.
I can't vouch for Americanized Asians but I can claim this about foreign South East Asian girls:

Just wanted to say many White women hate it when they see white guys with Asian women, they feel insecure and want to know why Asian women aren't all stuck up and bitchy like they are... they don't realize that Asian women have respect for tradition and their family has raised them this way

I get it all the time in my relationship when we see Western girls out we get the funny looks and whispers
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

I'd say Illinois women, especially within the Chicagoland area, are the worst. Especially the ladies in Chicago's collar county (DuPage, Kane, Will, Lake, and McHenry, counties) area, although the ladies in the far satellite villages (Sandwich, Sycamore, DeKalb, Yorkville, and such) are about no better. Although it does appear that the dating scene in Chicago/Cook County is also dropping drastically. Apparently it seems that many numerous young ladies from Chicago's collar county area are moving from the suburbs (even from as far west as the Fox River) right into the ghetto. And Chicago proper has a HUGE ghetto! In fact, south of Lawrence Avenue (4800 north, in Chicago proper), nearly all of Cook County east of Illinois Route 50/Cicero Avenue is endless, nonstop ghetto. Shootings, armed robberies, homicides, assaults, perpetrated by both gangs and the far more lethal flash mobs, and all. Even Downtown Chicago is a terribly dangerous area. Downtown may not have problems with, for instance, the Latin Kings, Gangster Disciples, and such, but Downtown Chicago is overrun by the far more lethal and highly predatory Flash Mobs, which come in practically all races and ages (by no means at all limited to just black teenagers!), they attack only innocent people, and they attack viciously like hungry piranha. AK-47s, TEC-9s, hand guns, and all.

There is only one reason, henceforth, that those young ladies are moving from the suburbs to the ghetto. Because they have grown tired of guys (in Chicago's collar county area and in rural Northern Illinois) being unable to hold jobs that pay 6 and 7 figures annually (in net pay), the dropping numbers of guys being able to find jobs, and such, and have decided that "enough is enough" and have chosen to hook up with gang bangers, flash mob guys, and other hardened criminals. The kinds of guys that get their 6 and 7 annual figures, their luxury sports cars, boats, and what not, through armed robberies, shootings, homicides, car jackings, drug dealings, burglaries, thefts, all the easy but wrong and illegal way. Most of them even seem to be moving to Chicago's most violent neighborhoods, like Hyde Park, the near north and south sides, the Loop area, some even to the Humboldt Park area. Fuelling the situation further, research has indeed shown rising percentages of households nationwide where the wife is the chief breadwinner as well as dropping percentages of households where the husband is chief breadwinner. As of last report, the breadwinner statistics were 60 percent (and falling) husband and 40 percent (and rising) wife. And so what are Chicagoland women doing about it? They are moving to the 'hood' and hooking up with "breadstealers." I imagine many of them have allready hardened their hearts to common sense, to the point that they don't care whose life gets messed up by her new husband, as long as she gets what she wants. In fact, I bet most of those women are even going for guys with rap sheets that include shooting at police officers and resisting arrest, in addition to armed robbery and such. It's like they not only want hardened criminal guys, some I imagine also want guys that can prove themselves capable of even shooting police officers and evading SWAT teams and police copters and getting away with it, even if they end up on the FBI's Top Ten most wanted list.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

And in fact, that is why I like to post warnings to single guys on the Internet; never try to even approach young ladies in Chicago proper! Because just approaching that group of young ladies, for instance, at Millennium Park's giant silver bean or near Buckingham Fountain, is as likely to send bullets and fists flying your way as beating a hornet's nest with a baseball bat is likely to send hornets buzzing and swarming like crazy.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

As an American white male I will admit I hate American white women. As far as a companion goes they are completely useless and parasites. They don't keep their looks if they have any to begin with. They like small dogs more than human men. They are incredibly opinionated and contradict themselves constantly and are exceptionally stupid. Most of them can't handle jobs men do but still somehow believe they are superior. Delusional drama queens they have violent pms that lasts 2 weeks out of the month..That's 6 months a year they are pmsing. This is unnatural because of all the pills they pop. They are manly yet half the brain of any male. They are complete bitches. The only exception to this rule is women in my family who are white and even they are opinionated assholes half the time. White american women are assholes
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

I'm no fan of them, especially the fatass fugly ones Black men get stuck with.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I agree, white American women are the most unfriendly women you will find. Out of all the races of women in the US, white women are by far the most unfriendly, unapproachable and anti-social.
I'm with you JB on that. I've made the same observations in their behavior. Wherever I go whether it's in a store, the gym, etc. they all give off that same cold, standoffish vibe. Like they're deliberately trying to avoid you. You can see it in their faces and body language and it just sends a surge of irritation through my body. I've always been attracted to white girls. Especially the ones with dark features but I don't think it would be a good idea to get into a long term relationship one.

They just seem very cold and stoic. Also they give off the vibe that things have to go their way or else.

I have a good looking neighbor who looks about 28 with some nice shapely thighs and ass and whenever I see her I greet her and when she greets me back it's very quick and soulless. She seems very jaded. This is the type of behavior that is typical of most white American females. [/quote]
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OTB wrote:
I've made the same observations in their behavior. Wherever I go whether it's in a store, the gym, etc. they all give off that same cold, standoffish vibe. Like they're deliberately trying to avoid you. You can see it in their faces and body language and it just sends a surge of irritation through my body. I've always been attracted to white girls. Especially the ones with dark features but I don't think it would be a good idea to get into a long term relationship one.

They just seem very cold and stoic. Also they give off the vibe that things have to go their way or else.

I have a good looking neighbor who looks about 28 with some nice shapely thighs and a** and whenever I see her I greet her and when she greets me back it's very quick and soulless. She seems very jaded. This is the type of behavior that is typical of most white American females.
White women in America are the most unfriendly, anti social and the most feminist of all women in the USA. They have no sense of humor, don't smile, don't flirt with men and they even avoid making eye contact with men.

I heard a report on the radio that said, in the US, white women are more likely to file sexual harassment charges than any other race of women in America. That tells you a lot right there. They have no sense of humor and are very stoic and serious all the time.

What man in right mind would want to marry a white American women? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

White women age the fastest out of all the races of women. Tom Leykis says he like South American women the most because they are very traditional, beautiful and age gracefully.

White women age like milk! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

For some reason white women think they are the most desirable among all races you can tell by the way they carry themselves, I remember being around a group of attractive young American women; their bad behavior was beyond tolerance they were loud and obnoxious and yet, whenever they needed something guys would willingly help them in less than 5.0 seconds. They suffer no consequences for their bad deeds and enjoy an infinity of options as far as dating is concerned. Don't know how did the world become this mess.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

As much as I'm attracted to white women, everything you guys said is true. White american women are really entitled, shallow, stuck up snobs, stoic, and don't acknowledge you when they walk past you or stand near you. Also when they talk, some of them don't talk soft or feminine. They have sharp, loud voices. And they do get away with a lot because of their looks and status. It's actually a crime what they get away with sometimes. Until I get to Europe, I'm working on getting good at not looking twice at white american women and being fascinated with their looks.